Profile for S. Page > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Page RSS Feed

Halloween Bat Dots 7oz.
Halloween Bat Dots 7oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these things!, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Halloween Bat Dots 7oz. (Misc.)
I have to disagree with the previous review. I love the blood orange dots. I just bought some on a whim two Halloweens ago & have been obsessed with them ever since. I think they're delicious & the friends I shared them with thought so too. They've been hard to find at my local stores which is why I've taken to the internet to find them. I am about to order more and eat the heck out of them, even though right now they're out of season.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the ONLY relaxer I will ever use., May 30, 2011
I love this relaxer. I am a soldier who is deployed & was here ordering more of my favorite relaxer when I decided to read some of the reviews on it because I love reading product reviews for everything I buy. Most of the reviews were positive but some weren't & after reading them I can only come to two conclusions as to why they had bad experiences.

#1. I cannot stress enough YOU MUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS to the letter! If you leave ANY relaxer on too long you will cause serious skin damage and could lose patches of hair. All relaxers do this when not used properly; for best results you must follow all precautions listed by the manufacturer.

#2. Most people only need a Normal/Regular strength relaxer no matter the hair type. Many women think that if their hair is really thick and/or coarse they need Extra Strength but that is usually not so. Even if this is not your first time relaxing your hair, if you are changing products I recommend always trying the Normal strength first & only if that does not work try something a little stronger next time.

I always get amazing results with this relaxer. I'm trying to grow my hair out and I also want healthier hair; so I no longer blow dry or flat iron my hair & this is the only relaxer I can use that leaves my hair looking like I did flat iron it. I also love the replenishing conditioner that comes with it so much that I bought a bottle. However, I only use the shampoo when I perm my hair because it contains sulfates & I prefer sulfate free shampoo because it doesn't strip your hair. Yet, you have to use a neutralizing shampoo after perming to halt the chemical reaction. To sum it up, I love this relaxer & when used properly it's amazing.

SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Protection Plan ($125-150)
SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Protection Plan ($125-150)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $12.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted Money, November 28, 2010
I bought this warranty a while ago thinking I was doing a smart thing. When my Zune eventually broke I filed a claim online with the company. They contacted me by email and asked me to send in an email with my proof of purchase from Amazon. Once I did that was never contacted further. I assumed at first that they simply didn't receive the info so I sent it again. I still was not contacted; I visited their site and was only met with a message stating "assigning service". I also kept checking my email for updates, I waited two months but was never contacted again. After repeated attempts to contact them I realized I just wasted my money on this warranty and I will never buy another thing from this company.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2012 12:43 PM PDT

Incipio Vertigo Canvas Holster Case for Zune 80/120 GB (Tan)
Incipio Vertigo Canvas Holster Case for Zune 80/120 GB (Tan)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., January 11, 2010
I liked this product while it lasted, but a short while after I bought it the hook on the back came off from repeated use while I was running. I was on the treadmill at the time and my Zune just suddenly dropped off my waist, hit the treadmill (I almost stepped on it), and flew across the gym. I'll buy something that holds up better next time.

HUE Women's Micro Net Liner with Cotton Sole, Black, Size M/L
HUE Women's Micro Net Liner with Cotton Sole, Black, Size M/L
Offered by Essential Apparel
Price: $6.50
5 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing for flat shoes!, January 11, 2010
I love these I wear them with all flats. They are usually low enough not to show and they keep you from getting sweaty, stinky feet. They are a must have when you're wearing shoes that don't allow normal socks and you don't want to wear pantyhose.