Profile for Neil B. Saiontz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Neil B. Saiontz "Blondie lover" RSS Feed (Austin, TX)

Page: 1 | 2

by Media Lab Publishing
Edition: Single Issue Magazine
7 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 10, 2014
Great tribute to a great film!!

New Arrival! KDLINKS HD700 Extreme FULL HD 1080P 3D Media Player with Gigabit Network, Built-In Wifi, 7.1 HD-Audio, Youtube & Full ISO/VOB Support (Realtek 1186 3D)
Offered by NBOX US Distributor
Price: $189.99
3 used & new from $118.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Complete Media Player, February 24, 2013
This media player is just incredible. It can play virtually any format I threw at it. You do have to let the player sit for 5 mins or so so it can load up but it is well worth the wait. I stream from my computer to my tv and this player does it seemlessly. I have tried just about every player out there and this is by far the most complete. I recommend this player to anyone. It even has 4 usb ports to hook up additional external drives. None of the other players I tried have DTS sound support, but this one does.This is the media player to buy for sure. It surpasses all the rest by leaps and bounds.

15th Anniversary Edition The Enchanted World Of Rankin/Bass: A Portfolio
15th Anniversary Edition The Enchanted World Of Rankin/Bass: A Portfolio
by Rick Goldschmidt
6 used & new from $68.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond all expectations, December 4, 2012
I am basically at a loss for words on how incredible this book is. Rick Goldschmidt has outdone himself. Besides being beautifully updated from the original, the packaging and printing is amazing. I would highly recommend this book to anyone. With the loss of Phyllis Diller this year, what a great testament to her this is. Rick has more complete knowledge of the Rankin Bass history than anyone I know and this book proves it. With christmas just around the corner, what a great gift idea this would make.

AM/FM
AM/FM
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $8.10
56 used & new from $0.70

5.0 out of 5 stars To those of you bashing Rita...., May 13, 2012
This review is from: AM/FM (Audio CD)
True, she is Tom Hanks wife and a fine actress. I frankly would not care if she was married to a 'mushroom', this is quite an excellent debut CD. It is well thought out and well executed and Rita has an excellent voice. So she had access to the best musicians out there. Good for her. I only wish more entertainers would think about what they put out there before they do. Brava to you Rita. I truly love every song and to those you bashing Rita and her 'connections', get a life folks. Looking forward to the next one.

The Sound of Music Family Scrapbook
The Sound of Music Family Scrapbook
by Fred Bronson
Price: $31.34
46 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The hills come alive once more!, March 9, 2012
If you get one book this year, believe me, this is the one to get. If you are a fan of The Sound Of Music as I and millions of others are, you will be floored. I know for a fact how much time, love and attention these 7 people put into making this memory book. It is truly a trip back in time to the mid 1960's when this film was being made. Plus there is a dvd of footage never before seen by the general public of behind the scenes footage. Don't climb up that mountain, but sprint to your nearest website or retailer to get this. It will be the best move of 2012 you could possibly make.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2013 5:03 PM PDT

It's Christmas Time Again
It's Christmas Time Again
Price: $19.98
3 used & new from $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew???, November 12, 2010
I came upon Genie's christmas cd 1 year too late. I wish I knew about it last year. What a gem this is! I LOVE IT! The vocals, arrangements and choice of music is just fantastic. I had NO idea Genie could sing like that, or had 2 brothers for that matter. I hope they do another cd. I would buy it in a mili-second. Genie if you read this, I hope Brian(ABC)comes to his senses. He has made a few bad decisions where wonderful actresses are concerned over the past few years and I hope he rectifies the situation really soon.People, buy this cd, or download from ITUNES, like yesterday!

Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland
DVD ~ Cary Grant
Offered by Sunday River
Price: $7.58
61 used & new from $2.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Universal is cheap!!, February 25, 2010
This review is from: Alice in Wonderland (DVD)
I am tired of Universal putting out these crappy versions of releases. UCLA has an entirely RESTORED print of this film in their library and it could easily have been used as a resource for this dvd release. This so-called restoration per other review sites, lists this dvd release's picture as minimal with crack and speckles on the film. As for the 90 minute version, I can tell you for a FACT the original film was 90 mins. The missing scenes involved Alice's sister and the Reverend and his concern about Alice's strange behavior. I saw it on television back in the late 1970's in Baltimore. There was a man who had the entire print who lived in DC and he allowed the local station to use it to show. What happened to the man's print, I don't know, but UCLA also has a complete audio soundtrack on tape for this film and also a separate sound effects and music track which could EASILY have been used on this DVD as an extra and very well may have the extra minutes.They are just trying to make a quick cash in because of Burton's release. I had approached Universal over the past 5 years on 3 occassions asking them to release this and was basically told to bug off. NOW they release it??? Give me a break. Greedy bunch of #$%$^&.There is no love behind this release AT ALL.
Comment Comments (19) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2012 10:28 AM PST

Just in Time
Just in Time
26 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Lucie!!!, February 10, 2010
This review is from: Just in Time (Audio CD)
To those previous so called music critics who bashed this cd, you can crawl back under the troll bridge from wence you came. This cd is an amazing array that showcases Lucie's own musical style. I love the natural trill in her voice. It is just one of the things that appeals to my ear the most. What I really love is how she puts the music across. A good singer is a storyteller in my opinion and she does that extremely well. It is completely unfair to compare or expect to compare Lucie to her famous parents. She is her own talent and thus should be seen that way. If you cannot see it that way, then your biased opinion holds no weight with me.

Latin Roots
Latin Roots
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Music has come alive again!, February 9, 2010
This review is from: Latin Roots (MP3 Music)
I just listened to Lucie Arnaz's new cd "Latin Roots". Folks, this is a must have for any music fan period. Lucie has come full circle here. She sounds incredible and knows how to really interpret songs. The arrangements are fresh and inspiring. Her choice of songs are a real tribute. The Arnaz legacy is alive and well here.

Brad