Profile for GeeGee2Five > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 84

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GeeGee2Five RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
❤50% OFF TODAY❤ Rubber Band Bracelets ❤ 1200 Premium Rainbow Color Loom Bands ❤ 10 Brilliant Colors 8 FREE Charms ❤ 50 S-clips & C-clips! 100% Money Back Guarantee! TOP RATED LOOM BAND PRODUCT ON AMAZON!
Offered by Customer Satisfaction LLC
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product At A Fantastic Price!, June 25, 2014
The grandkids have been making rubber band bracelets at a frantic pace since school has been out for the summer. Everyone from the UPS man to our grocery store clerks to their grandfather's employees have received a customized bracelet! They needed more clips and in my search for the clips I came across these bands. The price was so fantastic that I ordered 6 packages and boy am I glad I did! There are 50 clips in the package and 10 envelopes of 200 bands each. Each package is a different color. I personally added the individual envelopes to their rubber band box so I can say that rubber bands are strong and very well made. I found no broken or misshapen bands. The kids were quite pleased too. I wholeheartedly recommend these rubber bands. I couldn't have asked for a better value!

Tuscana 12 oz. Colored Wine Glass,Set of 4
Tuscana 12 oz. Colored Wine Glass,Set of 4
Offered by JAF GIFTS
Price: $33.52
5 used & new from $23.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, May 31, 2014
I received these lovely glasses as a birthday gift from my daughter. She ordered them from Amazon and they came gift wrapped. As other reviewers have noted, they are a bit lighter in color than pictured. The ombre effect that occurs as the glass gets thicker towards the stem is very pleasing! The stem and base are clear. I wouldn't expect these glasses to be thinner at this price point. The thickness was an issue with some reviewers. They are a very nice value for the price.

LEGO City Fire Chief Car 60001
LEGO City Fire Chief Car 60001
Price: $8.99
126 used & new from $7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty Little Set!, May 30, 2014
I love adding these little sets to my orders every once in awhile. In addition to being able to make the toy pictured, it adds pieces to my grandson's large collection. All of the pieces can be used - no large numbers of the teeny little pieces that are difficult to work in to a project.

LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10")
LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10")
12 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Accessory!, May 30, 2014
This little blue plate helps young (or old, I guess) hands create with BOTH hands. My five year old grandson has expanded his expertise in building stationary projects, such as buildings, roads and bridges because he has a stable base to build on. If you aren't a serious LEGO builder you can probably do without this, but for hardcore LEGO fanatics like my grandson, its a nifty little piece to add to your collection.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is The Loom To Get!, May 30, 2014
I almost purchased another brand from Hobby Lobby on sale before doing my research. After reading all of the reviews for the original Rainbow Loom I knew the Rainbow Loom was the one to buy. Being new to this craft, I didn't quite have a grasp of what was available in this line. I had added the Original Rainbow Loom and the new metal hook to my cart, but then found this set. Do yourself a favor and choose this set over the other brands and the Original set. The loom itself is very well made. The metal hook is a quality piece also. I haven't tried to use the small blue plastic loom yet so I can't speak to its ease of use or usefulness. This set is all you need to get started. Rubber bands are included and the storage compartment for the rubber bands has a lid. I'm very impressed with this set and would purchase it again.

Rainbow Loom Organizer - Perfect Rainbow Loom Storage Box - Fits Thousands Of Rubber Bands And Accessories - Designed To Fit Rainbow Loom Tools - Sturdy Case And Carrying Handle

4.0 out of 5 stars A Well Designed Accessory!, May 30, 2014
I purchased two of these storage boxes - a blue one for my grandson and a pink one for my granddaughter. The Rainbow Loom 2.0 and the extra rubber bands that I purchased fit perfectly in this box. The hinges and the snap closures are sturdy but won't stand up to too much rough handling. The interior has numerous small compartments for the rubber bands and two larger compartments for the loom and tools. My only complaint is that the individual compartments do not have lids. A storage box with interior lids at this price point would have necessitated a flimsier overall product. This is the box I recommend and is the one I would purchase again.

Firefly Keep Calm Stay Shiny Mens Brown Tee (XX-Large)
Firefly Keep Calm Stay Shiny Mens Brown Tee (XX-Large)
Offered by New York Fashion Police
Price: $21.71
5 used & new from $18.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Shiny In All But The Fit., May 30, 2014
This t-shirt attracted attention the first day I wore it. The fabric is nice. It washed and dried well and kept its color and fit - which was, by the way - smaller than I'm accustomed to in my size. To get a shiny fit - size up!

Firefly Men's Coming To A Middle T-shirt XX-Large Navy
Firefly Men's Coming To A Middle T-shirt XX-Large Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Definitely Makes A Statement!, May 30, 2014
Being a recent Firefly convert, I felt the need for a "statement" t-shirt. Capt. Mal's wry words on navy blue fit the bill. The fit stayed true after washing and drying, the printing is very high quality and the fabric is a heavy weight but soft and comfy. I have high expectations that this t-shirt will still be shiny for quite awhile.

Mayonnaise Thomy 500ml
Mayonnaise Thomy 500ml
Offered by SHIPPED FROM GERMANY, will hardly arrive before Xmas
Price: $9.01
5 used & new from $7.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased On A Recommendation., May 30, 2014
This review is from: Mayonnaise Thomy 500ml (Misc.)
An online friend who lives overseas gave me the recipe for Russian (or Oliver) Salad. She specified Thomy Mayonnaise, saying it was the best. I knew I could use any brand of mayo or salad dressing and get a good result in a recipe that is basically a ham salad. I'm always on the look out for interesting products to try so the added expense of ordering an imported product wasn't a factor in my decision to purchase this product from an Amazon merchant. I found the product to be thinner than mayo available in the US and more delicate in texture and flavor. While I'm not a convert to this brand, I will say if you are considering giving it a try, go ahead! It's worth the extra time and money.

KENNEDY Home Collection 5 to 6-inch Black Bed Risers,4-pack (Stronger Support)
KENNEDY Home Collection 5 to 6-inch Black Bed Risers,4-pack (Stronger Support)
Offered by Space with Taste
Price: $11.99
4 used & new from $11.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, May 30, 2014
I purchased one 4-pack of the Kennedy Home Collection Black Bed Risers for my granddaughter's full size bed. With her iron headboard attached to the bedframe, a space large enough for her pillows to slip through and fall behind the bed was created because the bed could no longer be pushed flat against the wall. The bedskirt that matched her new comforter set was too long and she was constantly stepping on it. Having seen a similar product at Lowes, I searched Amazon and found several other brands of bed risers. I chose these based on the advertised claims of secure fit for different styled bedframe legs and strength. I was not disappointed. They were a perfect fit. They raised the bedframe high enough that we were able to re-adjust the placement of the iron headboard so that the space where her pillows slipped behind the bed almost disappeared - no more pillows behind the bed. Her bedskirt no longer puddled on the floor to be stepped on. I knocked one star off for not coming in white. I will note that these risers are, as are most, wide at the bottom and will likely be seen peeking out from under the bedskirt. That's why I would have preferred white, however all the positives of this product make the color a secondary consideration. I recommend this product and would choose it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9