Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Browse

Michelle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle RSS Feed

Play! 101 Premium Games Collection - Get Right to the Fun!
Play! 101 Premium Games Collection - Get Right to the Fun!
Offered by BIG TEX ENTERPRISES
Price: $16.90
9 used & new from $12.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Many games for you to enjoy., February 24, 2012
And you do not get all the games in Play! and Play 2! Off the top of my head I know you don't get Huru Beach Party. But it is a great buy and I also own Play! and Play 2! I have already bet a few games on it and it keeps getting better. I am saving the really good games for last.

Airline Tycoon Deluxe [Download]
Airline Tycoon Deluxe [Download]
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My brother likes it, April 17, 2011
I knew my brother was into airport games because he plays a freebie game so when I saw this game for the first time when it was on sale I got it for him. He plays it most of the day when he comes home from work. He really likes it.

Farm Deluxe [Download]
Farm Deluxe [Download]
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This game blows, April 16, 2011
Do not get this game. It sort of reminds me of Youda Farmer because you click on a farm and it takes you to that farm only this is stupid get Youda Farmer instead. You feed the animals and the only thing that tells you they are hungry is a stupid screen on the top. This game is very bad and was not worth the 2 something spent on it.

Believe In Santa [Download]
Believe In Santa [Download]
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game, March 19, 2011
It is a time management game sort of like Cake Mania. Your goal is to wait on customers. It does really get hard in later levels. It is a Christmas game, but I am playing it now. I usually don't buy game downloads off amazon. Only bought 1, this one, but my game providers Gamehouse and Bigfish either don't have a game that works right or don't have it.

If you like time management games. You'll love this game.

PLAY! Volume 2
PLAY! Volume 2
Offered by Bear999com
Price: $19.99
12 used & new from $8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to the negative reviews, June 28, 2010
This review is from: PLAY! Volume 2 (DVD-ROM)
This is definitely worth it even if you only like 5 games. Casual games like this cost $6.99 each and if you like 5 of them it comes out to 34.95. Even if you like 5 of them it is worth it for the money. Sure you only might like a few, but for the money you can't go wrong. I own them both too both volumes and I am very happy with my purchases even though I don't like all the games. You will like some. As there are hidden object games, time management, brick buster.

It has a lot of variety and I am not too found of HOGS, but it has more than that. I just got done beating Strike Ball 3 and what a game. The power-ups are amazing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2012 3:59 PM PDT

Norton Internet Security 2003
Norton Internet Security 2003
10 used & new from $2.28

5.0 out of 5 stars beats mcafee virusscan 7.0, August 30, 2003
Okay you know I am getting sick of all the negative reviews for this product. This product beats mcafee. On windows 98 Mcafee Virusscan does not work right. You get all kinds of errors. I got fed up with it, and downloaded a trial of norton internet security which is working much better. Don't tell me to upgrade my os either. When something says it will work with a certain os, then i expect it to work. Which mcafee virusscan 7.0 clearly says it works with windows 98, and it don't. Not right anyway. Norton does.

St. Anger
St. Anger
150 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, June 19, 2003
This review is from: St. Anger (Audio CD)
my favorite Metallica album, dont listen to the negative reviews on here. The album is excellent!!

Offered by El Sales
Price: $14.00
8 used & new from $2.97

2.0 out of 5 stars stay away that about says it, March 18, 2003
lack of support, by the way they have a forum, but guess what they don't treat you good at all in there. Was having computer problems for the longest time, windows would crash all the time and stuff. I really didnt know what was causing the problem. I did after I took mcafee Virusscan home edition off my computer. I rated this previously high, but then i found out what they are really like, and the program if it catches anything, probably it wont. Half the time vsmain didnt't respond, and then error messages all over. Listen to me and dont get, youll really regret if you buy this and then are disatified with it. Don't be stupid, and buy the program like i did.

Offered by El Sales
Price: $14.00
8 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars dont understand where all the bad ratings are coming from, February 19, 2003
mcafee virus scan 7.0 is a great antivirus tool, and it is way better than any of the other versions. I just don't understand where all the bad ratings are coming from. Works great on my win98 os, 64 mg ram, i dont understand why all of you are complaining about this. This is the best version