Profile for rph79 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rph79 "A.R." RSS Feed (Grand Rapids, MI)

The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook
The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook
by Deb Perelman
Price: $22.33
123 used & new from $13.47

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite cookbook, August 11, 2013
My new favorite cookbook! The book is a keeper just for the stunning photographs, but I am eagerly anticipating trying the vast majority of the recipes. I highly recommend the "Peach and Sour Cream Pancakes", and the "Tomato Scallion Shortcakes with Whipped Goat Cheese" (this is the dish on the cover). Yum! I am really pleased that most of the recipes are reasonable for cooks who have a life outside of the kitchen, yet produce beautiful, tasty, eye-catching food. This has become my go-to cookbook for gift-giving.

Hamilton Beach 33565 Simplicity 6-Quart Slow Cooker
Hamilton Beach 33565 Simplicity 6-Quart Slow Cooker
Price: $39.88
58 used & new from $35.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slow cooker!, November 17, 2012
This slow cooker fulfilled my hopes. In the past I had slow cookers that I wouldn't use while I was away all day (which to my mind defeats the purpose of having one), because even on the low setting the food was overcooked--sometimes even scorched. The Hamilton Beach model is very easy to use--just select the high or low temperature, and the number of hours you want it to cook, and that's it! After the desired cooking time is reached, the temperature automatically switched to "Keep warm", so the food is fully cooked but not over done.

New MTN Man Woman Kid Youth 30" Blue Snowshoes with Nordic Walking Pole Free Bag
Offered by Honey-Blue Super Outlet
Price: $77.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great exercise and lots of fun!, February 10, 2012
I've been able to use my snowshoes three times since I've gotten them. I would have been out daily, but we've had an unusual winter with little snow this year. Each time I've been out I got a good workout, and enjoyed the beauty and silence around me.

The bindings are easy to use and I like the fact the I don't need special boots. The poles appear to be of high quality, and adjust for people of different heights.

Great product, great price!