Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Lena > Reviews

Browse

Lena's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lena RSS Feed (SALT LAKE CITY, UT, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Esteez Womens Modest Lightweight Cotton Lycra Knee Pencil skirt EX81169 Black Medium
Offered by Esteez
Price: $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, July 18, 2016
When I first pulled the skirt out I was afraid it would be too small, but it ended up being perfect. Its plenty long, and very comfortable around the waist. I plan to get several more.

Fortunately, the Milk
Fortunately, the Milk
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, funny story, May 9, 2016
This was a quick, fun story for middle grade readers or younger. It pays homage to the tall tales parents tell their children. I hope I can be as quick on my feet as the father in this story. Another success from Gaiman.

Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, April 26, 2016
I always enjoy these books, and this was no exception. Quick, fun reads with mostly interesting characters and plot lines. I do think the numbers are getting a bit high, and the main story needs to wrap up soon.

WristWidget Wrist Support
WristWidget Wrist Support
Offered by PT Supplies
Price: $29.96
2 used & new from $29.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, March 28, 2016
After reading some symptoms of TFCC I self diagnosed and purchased this WristWidget. I can't say that it was an immediate relief, but I do feel like it helped alleviate some of the worst of the pain. I have to take breaks wearing it though, or it starts to hurt the base of my thumb. I'm happy with my purchase, and will continue to wear the brace.

Red Rising (The Red Rising Trilogy, Book 1)
Red Rising (The Red Rising Trilogy, Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Different, but kind of the same, December 13, 2015
It look me way too long to read this book. I think I liked it? It had a good division of classes, but it also felt like too many divisions. It was interesting that it was set in the future, but also had ties to the ancient Roman Gods. It felt like a military version of The Hunger Games. Sometimes it was a little too graphic for my comfort, but I guess it was war.

Munchkin Formula Dispenser, Turquoise
Munchkin Formula Dispenser, Turquoise
9 used & new from $8.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, August 6, 2015
Does what I need it to! It holds 8oz easily, and would probably do 10oz if I needed it. The lid fits snug and the spout is easy to open, but not so easy that the baby can do it.

Anker PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger (3rd Generation, Premium Aluminum Power Bank) One of the Most Compact External Batteries, Uses High-Quality Panasonic Cells
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 6, 2015
This worked perfectly for what I needed. Its small and can charge my iPhone 4s twice with one charge of the device. And it recharges very quickly. I am excited to take it places with me, where previously I had to stress about whether my phone would make it all day!

Aokland Roof of Public Call House Ad Vinyl Decal Sticker For Macbook Laptop Easy to Remove Without Residue - Retail Packaging

3.0 out of 5 stars A little difficult to apply, June 16, 2015
This decal was very hard to apply. It did not have a second sheet of paper to apply it like normal, so each piece had to be removed and individually stuck to the surface. It was time consuming, and, for someone less detail oriented than my husband, maybe too much for what it is. It looks awesome though, and he loves showing people.

TALKING IS HARD
TALKING IS HARD
Price: $8.49
135 used & new from $2.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Sophmore Slump, June 16, 2015
This review is from: TALKING IS HARD (Audio CD)
I love Walk The Moon, and I have their first CD memorized. This one was a bit of a let down. I felt like all the songs were just one clever or catchy phrase repeated throughout every song. It is totally their sound, and I do love listening to it. Just maybe not on repeat.

NUK Microwave Reusable Steam Clean Bags, 6 Count
NUK Microwave Reusable Steam Clean Bags, 6 Count
Price: $7.97
12 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Serves it purpose, June 16, 2015
Obviously I don't know if it really kills all the germs, but I can say that it gets rid of any smells and makes me feel like I am keeping my pumping equipment and bottles clean while at work. Since I don't have ready access to a sink, its handy to have this around.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3