Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Consumer > Reviews

Browse

Consumer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Consumer RSS Feed (Bay Area)

Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5" SATA HDD Enclosure - USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed
Offered by Mediasonic Store
Price: $99.99
10 used & new from $69.55

3.0 out of 5 stars it works well in housing my extra drives READ THIS REVIEW, July 7, 2013
most of the newer desktops only have enough room for 1-2 extra drives so I was looking for an enclosure that would house 3-4 extra drives that I had available. this one does the job and I did not have to reformat my existing drives as previously indicated so I was able to install my drives in the enclosure and get up and running quickly.

pros: easy to use and works. data transfer speed large videos and files from desktop to enclosure was fine and I am running standard USB 2.0

cons: there is a little metal frame that goes in front of the drives then the plastic door. both of which constantly fall off they are not hinged and I can't figure out why the company would make such a flimsy contraption. they need to do a better version with spring hinges.

Rachael Ray's Look + Cook
Rachael Ray's Look + Cook
by Rachael Ray
Price: $16.99
259 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Rachael Ray cookbook with pics!!, November 3, 2010
The problem with Rachael Ray cook books was that there were never enough photos. I want to see what the finished product is going to look like so it seems like someone finally listened!

Excellent cookbook and reasonably priced!

Black & Decker NS118 18-Volt Cordless Electric Broom Hard Surface Sweeper  (Older Model)
Black & Decker NS118 18-Volt Cordless Electric Broom Hard Surface Sweeper (Older Model)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Blower but the battery is weak, January 9, 2010
I purchased this leaf blower with 2 battery packs. I found it to have enough power to blow away debris, leaves, etc on my sidewalk, driveway etc.

my only complaint is the battery lasts about 10 minutes and can take hours even a full day to recharge. I have 2 batteries so in order to blow away debris, leaves I end up having to use both batteries....

switching to a gas blower

Hoover F5914900 SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge
Hoover F5914900 SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge
Price: $113.99
38 used & new from $96.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Steamvac but some things you should know..., January 5, 2010
I was quite impressed how many positive reviews this steamvac received. subsequently I purchased one for myself and wanted to share with you my thoughts.

positives
* great job of removing stains
* clean surge is a nice feature to inject extra shampoo into areas that are spotted
* rotating brushes does a great job of removing the dirt and stains
* the hoses and attachments all store nicely
* carpet dries quickly

negatives
I really liked the unit but was a little disappointed at how often I had to change the water! on the steamvac there is (1) reservoir that holds the dirty water and (1) reservoir that holds the new solution. on a typical 10x10 room I had to fill/change both reservoirs at least once. keep in mind this is on a 10x10 room so if your planning on doing the whole house then you will be changing quite often which is a little distracting because you start to get into a groove only to have to stop the process.

the stair attachment is a little weak in my opinion especially with the spray. your better off in my opinion just filling a spray bottle with hot solution and spot treat the areas that you want cleaned.

yes the unit did leak a little and I think that had to do with folding the unit back to access the dirty water reservoir. you should remove the clean solution reservoir first which will minimize any water leakage. also when you remove the hose attachments keep in mind that there may be some water in the hose.

no idea if the cleaning power would rival a rug doctor that you rent at the store. I think the unit is convenient almost like a regular vacuum and does get the stains out. if you spot treat you could probably get out more stubborn stains. it would be nice if the unit heated the water as well.

hopefully future releases will take into considerations some of the drawbacks that I outlined. overall I am happy with the unit and would recommend it. the price is right and it does the job!