Profile for Stephen Weischedel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephen Weischedel RSS Feed (Vienna, VA USA)

SquareTrade 2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Plan ($75-$100)
SquareTrade 2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Plan ($75-$100)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $4.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warranty for the low price, November 3, 2012
I got this warranty because of the low price, simply assuming that I might as well in case something happened. Not only is the warranty cheap, however, it's also very attractive. They pretty much cover anything that isn't intentional, which includes drops, spills, etc. The contract is worth reading, though, don't just treat it like any other "terms and conditions" document. I would buy this again and recommend it highly.

Non-Drowsy DAYTIME Multi-Sympton Cold/Flu Relief 20 ct. Softgels Pack of 6
Non-Drowsy DAYTIME Multi-Sympton Cold/Flu Relief 20 ct. Softgels Pack of 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, I only wish it had arrived sooner, November 3, 2012
The actual medicine worked great once it was here, I only wish they would offer two-day shipping on it. I got it on the tail end of an absolutely unbearable cold, which meant I pretty much had to suffer through it, since I had no time to go out and actually get something as a busy college student. Giving four stars since the product itself is fine. Just giving a heads up that they mean the shipping date ranges they provide.

Vanilla Sky
Vanilla Sky
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Well Done Movie: Tom Cruise at his Best, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Vanilla Sky (Amazon Instant Video)
I have seen a number of movies with mind-bending plots ("What Days May Come," "Inception," "The Adjustment Bureau," probably more), and I have to say, this movie blew my mind. Overall, I found the acting was very well done, the plot kept me on the edge of my seat and was well written, and I'd say this movie is not only worth watching once, but twice or more, just to catch what was missed in the first go-around. Excellent re-watch value.Vanilla Sky

HP/Compaq Presario CQ61-313US Laptop Battery - Premium Superb Choice® 6-cell Li-ion battery
Offered by CWK TECHNOLOGY
Price: $15.36
2 used & new from $15.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Longer battery life than the original, March 4, 2012
I was actually pretty impressed with this battery. Its battery life is nearly 1.5 times as long as my original battery, and although the item wasn't advertised to be compatible with my laptop by the title, my laptop was included in the detailed list, and it works great.

Bakugan Battle Brawlers Starter Pack - Darkus [Black] Preyas, Manion and Mystery Marble

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy and interesting, November 16, 2008
This toy is fascinating, and also cool. It's interesting how as the ball hits the metal card, it opens up with some type of internal mechanism. And what's great is, you don't actually need the metal card, because it works on any metal surface that magnets are attracted to, and it defies gravity the same way magnets do.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lost it's fizz, but otherwise good, November 16, 2008
The service was prompt and the product got here quickly, but lost its fizz on the way. The product was otherwise good, so if you don't like too much fizz in soda, this is a great choice.
I still would suggest this product, because it is a great deal, and only about half of them lost their fizz in shipping and handling.