ARRAY(0x9d99f918)

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rose RSS Feed

The Works of G.A. Henty
The Works of G.A. Henty

3.0 out of 5 stars Table of Contents, October 29, 2012
The description for this book says there is an active table of contents, so you can find each book easily. After downloading the book and opening it the Table of Contents link says "Not available for this title". The three stars rating is not a reflection on the books themselves.

Big Truths for Little Kids: Teaching Your Children to Live for God
Big Truths for Little Kids: Teaching Your Children to Live for God
by Susan Hunt
Price: $15.98
71 used & new from $5.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Introduction to Christianity, September 27, 2007
I am using this book with our 3 year old son and it is a fantastic resource for teaching him about God. He's a little young for it, so I read it to him during lunch so I'll have a captive audience. Each chapter starts with questions and answers and then is followed by a story to demonstrate the truths learned in the question and answers. I know he's catching some of it because he'll ask me questions about a previous days story or my favorite when one day while reading about how Jesus commanded the water and wind to stop in another of his story books, he turns to me and asks me "Mama, can they (the disciples) see Jesus?" I tell him yes. He thinks for a moment and then asks "Mama, is he (Jesus) pretend?" "No sweetie, Jesus is real and they can see Him," I reply. Then he says "But we can't see God Mama." He had grabbed two concepts from Big Truths for Little Children: We cannot see God because He is a spirit and Jesus is God." So this lead to a disucssion of the Trinity, and I don't know how much he understood, but nonetheless he's picking it up bit by bit, precept upon precept.