Profile for A. Blankenship > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Blankenship "Ash" RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA USA)

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars fun but not entirely free, October 30, 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
This app is a lot of fun - especially if you are a fan of minions. But you do have to pay if you want to get any of the good game perks

Bling Jewelry Secret Shades Fetish Steel Handcuff Mens Bracelet
Bling Jewelry Secret Shades Fetish Steel Handcuff Mens Bracelet
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It's just ok, March 15, 2013
I bought this bracelet because it looked cool, had a fun concept and was made of stainless steel which should be pretty sturdy. When it arrived I was dismayed to see that the clasp that goes into the locking mechanism is plastic and is not sturdy at all. I am giving this as a gift and I am very concerned that it is going to break the second or third time the recipient puts it on. I wish I would have know about the plastic mechanism before I bought it.

HOTER Black Lace-up Corset Style Elastic Cinch Belt -BLACK
HOTER Black Lace-up Corset Style Elastic Cinch Belt -BLACK
Offered by ONBENE
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool belt, May 1, 2012
This is a cool adjustable belt - it looks cute with dresses and shirts. It is really comfortable. It has a little bit of a fetish edge to it.

EDIBLE BODY TATTOES (E107)
EDIBLE BODY TATTOES (E107)
Offered by #1FORFUN
Price: $3.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all that great, April 18, 2011
If you are just looking for some fun in the bedroom these may be okay. However, they don't stay stuck to your body for very long. They are a really thin film and tear easily. They don't taste all that great either.

Chinese Laundry Women's Colette Dress Sling,Black,7.5 M
Chinese Laundry Women's Colette Dress Sling,Black,7.5 M
Offered by NY Shoe Rack

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty comfortable, August 28, 2008
These shoes are a little narrow in the toe, so don't buy if you have wider feet. But otherwise a comfortable and sexy design. I wear mine to the office and for evenings out.

When You Are Engulfed in Flames
When You Are Engulfed in Flames
by David Sedaris
672 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I love David Sedaris..., August 28, 2008
As with all of his books, this book is filled with hilarious stories. Totally amusing. I love his work.

Nathan Speed 2 Waist Pack with Two 10-Ounce Nutrition Flasks (Grey, Small)
Nathan Speed 2 Waist Pack with Two 10-Ounce Nutrition Flasks (Grey, Small)
Offered by langton_distribution_
Price: $63.81

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, July 17, 2008
I really like it. It is comfortable and fits snugly around my waist thanks to an elastic waistband. The 2 10-oz. flasks are perfect for my 10K runs.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and good value, December 6, 2007
I really like it. The leather is good quality as well as the workmanship. It is a great deal for the price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, December 6, 2007
It is the right size for all of my stuff. The way it unfolds to hang is really convenient. I spend a lot of weekends away from home and this thing is perfect size to bring along with me.

Olive N Figs Classic Weekender/Duffel Bag - 100% Cotton with leather handles (Clearance)

1.0 out of 5 stars A Big Disappointment, December 6, 2007
It is a great size. It looked just like it does in the picture. Good value for the price...the problem is that it smelled funny. Not just funny, but awful. I thought maybe it was the "new canvas" smell, but it did not go away. I put my clothes in it and it made the clothes smell. I put it in the closet and it made the closet smell. I finally threw it in the washing machine, thinking that would help, but the water actually made the smell worse. I ended up just throwing the whole thing away.