Profile for Diana Mccoy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diana Mccoy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-tique 24 Piece Puzzle in a Bag ~ Minnie
Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-tique 24 Piece Puzzle in a Bag ~ Minnie
Offered by bestbuygoods13
Price: $6.99
29 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from bag puzzles, December 28, 2014
This is terrible! The pieces are all warped and don't lay flat. It's hard to put a puzzle together for my 3-yr-old when the pieces are so warped they don't interlock.

Luvable Friends 3 Pack Sippy Cups & Lids, Green
Luvable Friends 3 Pack Sippy Cups & Lids, Green
Offered by BabyVision

3.0 out of 5 stars The lids break easily, August 31, 2014
These cups are the perfect size for my one-year-old son. He can get his hands around them easily. I like that the lids don't have valves, which is what his dentist recommends. It's very hard to find sippy cups without valves. But two of our lids have busted so far due to my son dropping the cups on the floor. I would expect that a sippy cup would be a little more sturdy than that. The cups are still usable without the lids.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a believer!, May 7, 2014
I received my flipbelt in the mail yesterday and tested it out on a four-mile run. First of all, it doesn't say Level on the front. It actually says FlipBelt, so that's a change from the picture that is advertised on Amazon. But the text is printed on the belt in reflective coloring, so even if you buy a muted color, the text will be seen in the dark. I am 5'6" and 143 pounds, and the size Large fits me perfectly (Hips measure at 40 inches, and I wore the belt just above my hips). The belt didn't move at all--it stayed exactly where I placed it, and my iphone 5 (inside an otterbox case) didn't jiggle around. I love this belt, and it's such a relief that I don't have to fool around with my stupid arm band that continually slides down my arm and makes me change my running form by holding my arm in an unnatural position. I also love that I can stick a couple GUs in there AND my car key (and probably my DL and/or debit card).

Princess Potty Time
Princess Potty Time
by Sue DiCicco
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.39
91 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great content, but fragile for a 2-yr-old, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Princess Potty Time (Board book)
My 2-yr-old daughter loves this book. She is really into princesses right now, so she couldn't wait to read this book when she first saw it. The downside is that the pull tabs are difficult to pull and are too fragile for a 2-yr-old to handle. She has already broken off two of the tabs. Couldn't they make this easier for a toddler?

DC Comics Batgirl T-Shirt With Cape And Mask, Black, Large
DC Comics Batgirl T-Shirt With Cape And Mask, Black, Large
Price: $16.40
27 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable!, December 9, 2013
The size large was perfect for my 5'6" and 150 pound frame. I wore a long sleeved black t-shirt underneath for extra warmth during a 5K. It's really soft. Super simple. The mask is comfortable. I would buy another similar costume from them again!

Valco Baby Universal Cup Holder, Black
Valco Baby Universal Cup Holder, Black
Price: $14.99
11 used & new from $13.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my coffee travel mug--this mom is happy!, December 9, 2013
It was super easy to install on my Phil&Teds Dot Stroller, and it fits my travel mug perfectly! The instructions on the item aren't very clear, but reviewer Mark Twain writes about it perfectly. There's no way this puppy is falling off my stroller!

Steve Madden Legwear Women's Fleece Lined Legging, Black, Medium
Steve Madden Legwear Women's Fleece Lined Legging, Black, Medium
Offered by Arg group
Price: $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Crotch sags just like the tights you wore when you were 5, December 9, 2013
I really wanted to like these leggings. I loved the high waist. They are very comfortable and kept my legs really warm in the frigid cold weather! But they snagged really easily--I snagged them during my first wear--and the crotch sags just like the tights I used to wear when I was five years old. I am 5'6", 150 pounds, and I got a size medium. The length was plenty long, though. I have only had them just a few days over a month, and I noticed that there is a run in them already, right from the seam in the crotch all the way up my butt. Other reviewers have written that they pill easily, and I would agree.

Also, there is a slight shine to them, but it's only noticeable in bright light.

Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 6 Pack Cozy Designer Socks, White, 0-3 Months
Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 6 Pack Cozy Designer Socks, White, 0-3 Months
Price: $8.60
4 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, August 30, 2013
The size 0-3 months did not fit my 2-week old. They are nice and thick and would be very warm, but they kept falling off.

Set of 12 Clear Plastic 4" Mini Serving Tongs Party Serving Utensils
Set of 12 Clear Plastic 4" Mini Serving Tongs Party Serving Utensils
Offered by One Super Bargain
Price: $5.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Not practical for a fruit tray, May 21, 2013
I bought these to use for a fruit tray, but they are so small that I couldn't even pick up a blueberry with them. I had to use both of my hands to widen them enough to get the pincer part of them around the fruit. They might work better for a deli tray. They are made well--just very small.

Creativeware 3-Gallon Unbreakable Beverage Dispenser
Creativeware 3-Gallon Unbreakable Beverage Dispenser
Price: $29.99
8 used & new from $19.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked badly, May 21, 2013
I really liked the look of this and loved that it is very light weight, but my spout leaked pretty badly. I had to keep a cup under the spout at all times, and I dumped a full plastic cup out at least three times during the course of 1.5 hrs. The instructions are not very clear either, so maybe I need to revisit how it is all put together. With all the great reviews on here, I was pretty disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2013 6:36 AM PDT