Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for K M > Reviews

Browse

K M's Profile

Customer Reviews: 100

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K M "Homeland" RSS Feed (KS IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Navitas Naturals Organic Goji Berries, 8-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2)
Navitas Naturals Organic Goji Berries, 8-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2)
Offered by Amazing Prime Value
Price: $27.18
10 used & new from $25.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Invest your money elsewhere, November 23, 2013
Tasty is the only good quality I found in this Goji Berries. Had it every day for more than a year and finally I understand if you wanna be healthy in body and spirit do sport, make love and read books. The berries and the spirulina I've had are waste of mony

Nutrex Hawaii Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica Powder, 16-Ounce Bottle
Nutrex Hawaii Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica Powder, 16-Ounce Bottle
Offered by Oasis Mall
Price: Click here to see our price
43 used & new from $29.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Empty promises. Tried it more than a year, November 23, 2013
had it everyday for more than a year ( bought few). I can only say that sports and readings and yoga and love gives me one hundred times more than this failed to deliver Spirulina. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

LoveFifi Women's Naughty Net Micro G-String - One Size - Lime
LoveFifi Women's Naughty Net Micro G-String - One Size - Lime
Offered by My Little Whims
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, November 23, 2013
I love to see my woman wear
such sexy naughty g-string. oh boy. I love to see my w wear such sexy naughty g-string. oh boy

LEGO Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider Set 9449
LEGO Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider Set 9449
Offered by Mayberry Toys
Price: $159.99
56 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego gives my 9 yrs old son the opportunity to have quality time at home, November 23, 2013
Lego gives my son the opportunity to have quality time at home, thinking, building, dealing with hundreds/thousands small parts and the joy to get it done.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH5 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
Offered by Outlet
6 used & new from $79.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Lumix failed to deliver, November 23, 2013
I will express here much dissatisfaction from this DMC-FH5 Panasonic Lumix and also from my other Lumix, the FZ40. Both I bought on Amazon. Both failed to do the job they were build to do.

Classic Wood Folding Chess Set
Classic Wood Folding Chess Set
Price: $17.99
23 used & new from $14.75

5.0 out of 5 stars t is classic, well made Chess, November 23, 2013
It is classic, well made Chess from quality wood. Gives pleasure to our family. We carry it to campings and play a lot at home. I bought the basic steps book as well.

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl 4184
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl 4184
25 used & new from $400.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy's first series Lego. Such a perfect quality time toy, November 23, 2013
Lego is a perfect fun and such a good quality time for my curios handy boy 7 yrs old son.

LEGO Ninjago 9448 Samurai Mech
LEGO Ninjago 9448 Samurai Mech
81 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego add quality time for my son. Always., November 23, 2013
Lego is a perfect fun and such a good quality time for my curios handy boy 9 yrs old son.

LEGO Ninjago The Golden Dragon 70503
LEGO Ninjago The Golden Dragon 70503
98 used & new from $54.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego is about quality time for my boy, November 23, 2013
My son who is 9 put this together, he loves Ninjago, he loves Legos. You just can't go wrong with Legos, they are always coming up with great stuff that is a lot of fun and contribute quality time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego is perfect for quality time for my boy, November 23, 2013
My son who is 9 put this together, he loves Ninjago, he loves Legos. You just can't go wrong with Legos, they are always coming up with great stuff that is a lot of fun.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10