Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Sebastian Fernandez > Reviews

Browse

Sebastian Fernan...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 741

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sebastian Fernandez RSS Feed (Tampa, Florida United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
iPhone Car Charger, Mengo [Apple MFI Certified] 17W/3.4A Lighting Car Charger for iPhone 6S / 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 5, 5S, iPad Pro, Air 2, Mini 3 ,with Extra USB Port - White - Retail Packaging
Offered by Mengo Products
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed, August 19, 2015
This product is excellent in all aspects of what I was looking for:

-It charges my iphone and ipad extremelly fast. To give you a basis of comparison, if I plug my iphone to my computer, it takes more than twice the time it takes for it to chage using this car charger
-The USB port is a nice addition for when I want to charge other devices, such as my kindle
- The quality of the materials is outstanding, and when I plug it in I don't get that wobbly feel that I have experienced before with other chargers. It stays fixed and secure all the time.
- The size is perfect, you don't have a large piece of plastic protruding from the outlet

Highly recommended!

Triathletes in Motion
Triathletes in Motion
by Marc Evans
Price: $27.05
53 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Biggest letdown ever, May 1, 2015
This review is from: Triathletes in Motion (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was extremely excited about getting into this book. When I got it I jumped right in and soon found myself lost in a jumble of words. The introduction is already an indication that there will be no clarity in the pages to come, with ideas repeated over and over and over and over and over (you get the point, right?) in the span of a few pages.

But once I got to the part in which I was really interested, which was determining problem areas in terms of strength and flexibility, and imbalances, I could not believe my eyes. I see all the positive reviews and I can't help but think that most of these people must have a degree that involves deep study of anatomy, because you need this knowledge in order to be able to follow the instructions in this book as to how to check for problems. When the book tells you "palpating the inferior aspect of the posterior superior iliac spine" with one hand and "the midline of the sacrum level to the inferior aspect of the PSIS" with the other, I am sorry, but something is very WRONG.

The book has some training info, but that is not what I was interested in. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt that the author has a huge amount of knowledge and that probably did extensive amounts of research in order to make this a useful book. However, I have a hard time seeing how anyone without the skills I mentioned previously can come even close to using this book and its instructions in an effective manner.

Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home Touch Screen Programmable Remote for 15 Home Entertainment and Automation Devices (black)
Offered by Doublebest
Price: $224.99
46 used & new from $114.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, terrible execution, May 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have to say it, for the short amount of time this remote worked properly I liked it a lot, but a couple of days after programming it things went downhill fast.

Let me start from the beginning. There are already some challenges when doing the initial set up of this remote. It starts when you have to update the software and it would not want to do that either through my ipad app or through the software for PC that I tried to use on my computer with Windows 8. Only when I switched to my wife's laptop that runs Windows 7 the software updated accordingly. So, first misstep but not the end of the world.

Pairing it with the different pieces of equipment (TV, cable box, etc.) was easy and then programming the sequences for watching TV, watching DVD, etc. was OK too. At least easier than other similar products I have tried in the past. So once that was done I started using the remote and was happy with it for the first 12 hours or so, the following morning when I tried to initiate one of the sequences I noticed that it was missing a step. I went back to the ipad software to check what was going on and I saw that one of the steps had been changed, so I changed it back and saved. To my surprise it failed again, so I checked the steps again and noticed my saved changes where not in place. Rinse and repeat ad nauseaum until I gave up and put it away before smashing it against the TV.

I would not recommend this to anyone, not even my worst enemy!

Mastering Running (Masters Athlete Series)
Mastering Running (Masters Athlete Series)
by Cathy Utzschneider
Price: $16.08
53 used & new from $4.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Very solid advice and guidance, May 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Now that I reached the age to be a master athlete, the title of this book caught my attention, and I am glad it did. The author takes us through a collection of cohesive and thorough explanations as to how to train as you reach this stage in life. As I aged I have noticed that I am a little more prone to injury when I overdo it in training, and reading this book put me in the right frame of mind to avoid that. On top of that there are many pieces of advice that new and experienced runners can use.

If you are proficient in the are of training there may not be a lot of new information here, but that does not make this book any less valuable in my opinion. Definitely recommend it for master runners!

V8 Protein Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 1.73 Ounce (Pack of 36)
V8 Protein Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 1.73 Ounce (Pack of 36)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not among my favorites, May 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like the V8 products, which is why I wanted to try out this bar. First let's get the nutrition characteristics out of the way. If you are looking for a protein bar, this one falls short, with only 10g of protein for a bar with 210 calories. You would be much better off with something like Quest bars, which have 20g of protein with slightly less calories and you would have a huge selection of flavors.

Now, in my case I was just looking for a bar to use as part of the rotation with other bars I eat, such as Larabar, Cliff Mojo, etc. In that comparison, this V8 bar also falls short, since in terms of taste it's a little too rich for what I like. I much rather have one of the two I just mentioned in a variety of flavors, even those that are similar in terms of having chocolate and/or peanut butter.

I can't really say that the V8 bar tastes bad, it's OK, but it stops there, and there are not many other aspects that are memorable about it.

Francois et Mimi Iron Weave Fruit Basket, Bowl, Black
Francois et Mimi Iron Weave Fruit Basket, Bowl, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly for what it is, May 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Let's face it. There are not many ways in which a fruit basket made of iron can go wrong. Does it hold a reasonable amount of fruit? Check. Is it visually appealing? Check. Is it sturdy and of good quality? Check. That's it in a nutshell.

Oral-B Deep Sweep 5000 Smartseries with Bluetooth Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush
Price: $75.53
2 used & new from $75.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good toothbrush, May 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am generally very pleased with this product. It has several brushing modes and cleans my teeth thoroughly in a few minutes. You can use it for several days after taking it off the charger, so when traveling if it's only for a couple of days you just need to take the brush in the case provided. The head that came with the brush lasted a few months, so I think that from that perspective, the quality is good too.

I was not too crazy about the whole idea of using the brush with the app for iphone or ipad. I downloaded the app and tried it out and it was OK, but after a few weeks it really gets tiresome and there is not a great benefit from using it with the app. Do you really need to get an achievement for cleaning your tongue for a certain numbers of days without fail? I don't think so!

The main thing I would like the brush to have without using the app is a way for me to know which brushing mode I am using. Of course, after a few uses you can memorize the order and figure it out that way. But having something on the handle that indicates whether you are using deep cleaning, or normal mode, etc. seems to me like not too much to ask.

Those minor gripes apart, this is a very solid product and the best electric toothbrush out of the several I have tried throughout the years.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6/6S - Black/Slate Grey
Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6/6S - Black/Slate Grey
Price: $21.05
12 used & new from $17.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great with excellent functionality, October 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This case is pretty much everything I was looking for in terms of protection for my new phone. It looks slick and I love the contrast of the black with the gray lines, which not only look good, but also provide a secure grip on the phone. The case is sturdy but also flexible and I don't get the sense I have gotten so many times before with lower quality products, with which it feels like that are made with cheap plastic that will break any second.

Not only he iphone is adequately protected from drops with this case, but also, it maintains full functionality. All buttons can be easily accessed and those that are covered can be pressed without any extra effort. Overall, this is a great case and I am truly happy with its performance and looks.

Kid Galaxy Mega Morphibians Amphibious RC Crocodile
Kid Galaxy Mega Morphibians Amphibious RC Crocodile
Price: $24.99
41 used & new from $14.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun, October 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is one cool toy. My nine-year-old daughter got quite a bit of enjoyment out of it. In order to get it running you just need one 9V battery and three AA batteries, so make sure to have those around ready for when your kid first sees this, because they will want to play right away.

The vehicle run great in different surfaces and terrains, and even though at first it is a little challenging to control, kids get up to speed fast enough. The reason I am stating that it's hard to control is because you are actually not using a lever to make it go forwards and backwards and another to turn. In order to go straight you actually need to use both levers and press them in the right way to get the result you want.

Bottom line is that this is a really good toy and I can recommend it with no real reservations.

Saucony Hydralite Short Sleeve, Carbon, X-Large
Saucony Hydralite Short Sleeve, Carbon, X-Large
Offered by Major Label Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars This is now my favorite running shirt, October 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Saucony is my favorite brand for running products and I have several of their running shirts, but this one tops all of them. The cut of the shirt is super comfortable and the material breathes amazingly well and is lighter than anything else I have tried. You almost feel as if you are running without a shirt on. Even though I always use body glide on my nipples when I run (trust me, bleeding nipples are no fun), I would be willing to bet that the chances of getting them with this shirt without any products is pretty low.

The sizing seemed to run a little small, but luckily I got a size higher than the Large I usually wear. So I recommend that unless your usual size fits with room to spare you should order one size up.

Try this shirt, you won't be disappointed!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20