Profile for K. Wiggans > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Wiggans RSS Feed (kent wa)

Chasing Rainbows
Chasing Rainbows
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The End of the Rainbow Connection, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Chasing Rainbows (Kindle Edition)
How would JD Salinger write "Catcher in the Rye" in a world filled with sex and drugs? I think "Broadcast Amphetamine" answers that question. In this book the reader is taken down a twisted path of sex, drugs, longing, and loathing. The storyline at times is disjointed and hard to follow allowing the reader to be inside the mind of someone slowly falling apart. We follow Chase Johnson as he is pulled deeper into a world where reality is ugly. We anguish for him in his dispair as we watch his world crumble and his reality become something he never envisioned. The fantasy of erotica. The reality of a path no one should travel.

Desserts in Jars: 50 Sweet Treats that Shine
Desserts in Jars: 50 Sweet Treats that Shine
by Shaina Olmanson
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: $11.30
91 used & new from $2.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, October 8, 2012
Not all the recipes are made in the jar; some are assemble in it. I can't wait to make these recipes! This is the first cookbook I've bought in a long time that most of the recipes appealed to me.

POOF-Slinky - Ideal Magic Shot Magnetic Shooting Gallery, 35200BL
POOF-Slinky - Ideal Magic Shot Magnetic Shooting Gallery, 35200BL
Price: $24.79
7 used & new from $24.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Broken but fun..., December 28, 2008
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
The product pictured is not what I received. I ordered this specific one, because of the picture. It was most similar to one I played with as a child. However, the product I received was like other pictures I had seen online.

Also, when this toy was opened (Christmas Day); the very flimsy plastic front and the case were severely cracked. The box it arrived in did not appear to have any damage, but the toy itself looked like it had been dropped. I am currently waiting for a response from the seller.

In comparison to the original, this toy is not as much fun as the original. However, if I didn't know the original existed I would think this one was as much fun.

With all of this you might wonder why the 4 stars. Partially for the nostalgia value, partially for the the fact is still really is a fun toy.

My Soul's Pain
My Soul's Pain
by Jordan M. Jones
Price: $23.70
12 used & new from $23.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark painful enlightening, September 20, 2008
This review is from: My Soul's Pain (Paperback)
This collection of poetry is dark in places, taboo in others, and elightening all the way around. The author uses her poetry as a cathartic cleansing for pain she has endured from childhood and into adulthood. This is not a safe, comfortable journey. It is sad, horrifying, and at points bizarre. All of it leading to a healing. If you are a survivor of abuse, or know someone who is; or if you just enjoy deep, thought prevoking poetry written in a voice raw with pain...Then this is the collection for you!!!