Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Thomas C. O'Malley > Reviews

Browse

Thomas C. O'Malley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas C. O'Malley RSS Feed (Oshawa, Ontario)

Page: 1 | 2
The Consultant's Guide to Publicity: How to Make a Name for Yourself by Promoting Your Expertise
by Reece A. Franklin
26 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best publicity books, May 12, 2008
I used this book to create my own publicity plan and used the samples to create my key documents in my press or media kit. It is one of the few publicity books that tells you how to create a publicity plan. I recommend it very highly. It really helped me get excellent coverage for the launch of my new book, Canadian Divorce and Separation Made Easier. I recommend this book for authors, consultants, and small business owners.

Congratulations, Mr. Reece, on a great book.

Guerrilla Publicity: Hundreds of Sure-Fire Tactics to Get Maximum Sales for Minimum Dollars
by Jay Conrad Levinson
129 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent publicty samples or templates, May 12, 2008
Guerrilla Marketing has excellent publicity samples and templates that you can model. It's worth the price of the book just for the samples.

Streetwise Complete Publicity Plans: How to Create Publicity That Will Spark Media Exposure and Excitement
by Sandra L. Beckwith
55 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book to create publicity for your business, October 26, 2007
This is an excellent book to create publicity for your business. It tells you step by step how to write and implement a publicity plan to promote your products or services. I cannot recommend it more highly.

Web Marketing For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
Web Marketing For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
by Jan Zimmerman
61 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Overview of Internet Marketing, August 17, 2007
Jan Zimmerman's Web Marketing For Dummies gives you an excellent overview or summary of internet marketing tactics and strategies. She clearly helps you determine the purpose of your website and how to drive traffic to your website or landing page. She covers many topics from search engine optimization to blogging.

This book helps anyone who is starting online marketing and it provides an excellent checklist for experienced webmarketers. In fact, her Web Marketing Methods Checklist in chapter 2 is worth the purchase price of the book alone.

When you want to "drill deeper" on any particular online marketing strategy, you will then have to explore other online marketing resources and information. For example, Peter Kent's Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing For Dummies provides thorough information about pay per click advertising, including Google Adwords.

In short, I highly recommend Web Marketing for Dummies for both new and experienced internet marketers.

Stake Your Claim: Exploring the Gold Mine Within
Stake Your Claim: Exploring the Gold Mine Within
by Emmet Fox
Price: $13.54
85 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent spiritual guide, December 3, 2005
I can't recommend this Emmet Fox book more highly. He gives wonderful advice on how to stay on your spiritual path. He makes you realize that you must renew your connection with God on a daily basis to live a trouble-free life of harmony, peace of mind, great health, and prosperity. I also highly recommend Emmet Fox's Power Through Constructive Thinking.

Sales LetterWorks
Sales LetterWorks
by Nate Rosenblatt
21 used & new from $0.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sales letter book, November 19, 2005
This review is from: Sales LetterWorks (Paperback)
I highly recommend the sample sales letters in this books. It's a great idea starter when you need to create sales letters for your business. You can adapt these sales letters to many different sales situations. Remember to put a headline in your sales letters.

Coloring Outside the Line(TM) : Business Thoughts on Creativity, Sales, and Marketing
by Jeff Tobe
70 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars actionmarketingguy, November 19, 2005
Don't waste your money on this book. The other reviewers must have been the author's friends and relatives! You get real marketing ideas from the Guerilla Marketing books, marketing books by Rick Crandall, Dan McComas etc. This book is just fluff...no ideas...just bad promotion for the author.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2008 9:22 AM PST

Ads Plus
Ads Plus
by J. M. (John Mockett) Cramp
23 used & new from $0.45

1.0 out of 5 stars This book is ok at best, October 22, 2005
This review is from: Ads Plus (Paperback)
I recently purchased this book. If you rely on this book for your ads and other marketing pieces, you won't do well. You need to study better direct response marketing books, such as Dan Kennedy's The Ultimate Sales Letter and Robert Bly's The Complete Idiot's Guide to Direct Marketing. This book has some good scripts for radio advertising but that'a about it. I thought about just throwing this book in the trash.

I'm Rich Beyond My Wildest Dreams. I am. I am. I am.
I'm Rich Beyond My Wildest Dreams. I am. I am. I am.
by Thomas L. Pauley
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Life Manual For Getting What You Want In LIfe, June 3, 2003
I was really lucky to come across "I'm Rich Beyond My Wildest Dreams". This book clearly explains how you can attract abundance, prosperity, and great health in your life.
I have used the manifesting system described in this book to have dinner with one of the most famous personal development speakers and gurus in the world!!! I have used this system to eliminate some serious business problems, such as a really problematic business client.
I'm using this system to manifest more money and wealth in my life than I ever thought possible.
The key is to actually do the exercises that Thomas Pauley and Penelope Pauley discuss. If you want to live the life of your dreams, you cannot go wrong with this book. Buy this book today and start using it!!!
I also recommend that you get Marc Allen's "The Millionaire Course", "Goals" by Brian Tracy, and "Dynamic Laws of Prosperity" by Catherine Ponder.

The Millionaire Course: A Visionary Plan for Creating the Life of Your Dreams
The Millionaire Course: A Visionary Plan for Creating the Life of Your Dreams
by Marc Allen
Price: $13.67
136 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern Version of Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich", May 27, 2003
Everyone should immediately buy this book. Marc Allen sets out in a very clear fashion exactly what you need to know and do to live the life of your dreams. He gives you very specific tools that you can use immediately to improve your life and achieve success.
One of the best parts of the books is the section on how to eliminate your doubts and fears. This is very important since the reason most people don't succeed is based on their fears and doubts that they can be successful.
This book is a modern version of Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich." Marc Allen's examples of how these steps have made him successful were very helpful.
A great book!!! I also strongly recommend Brian Tracy's book called "Goals."

Page: 1 | 2