Profile for Luíza > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Luíza RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
MoroccanOil Treatment 3.4 oz (Pack of 2)
MoroccanOil Treatment 3.4 oz (Pack of 2)
Offered by Valley-Beauty
Price: $75.00
9 used & new from $68.85

4.0 out of 5 stars good, but not the best, November 14, 2012
I have been using it for about 6 months. It is good, smells good and makes my hair smoothie, I am just giving it 4 stars because I think it is really expensive and not that magic.

eTECH TWO Set Front and Back Screen Protector Mirror Reflected Style for iPhone 4G - (Total 4pieces, 2 for the Front, 2 for the Back)
Offered by eTECH
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars use only the back, November 14, 2012
I bought it for the front and back of my iphone. The back is good, really protects the cellphone and is pretty and I would give 5 stars just for the back cover. However, I had to dump the front in the very first day. If you will use it just indoor, it is okay. I went to the zoo and couldn't take any picture, I couldn't see it! I decided to take it away and spend the rest of the day without any cover I could give 0 star to front, I just spent money and time. In overall, I gave 3 stars because I still use the back one.

adidas Lucas Print Backpack 5131280 Backpack,Dot Plaid,One Size
adidas Lucas Print Backpack 5131280 Backpack,Dot Plaid,One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, November 14, 2012
I bought it just because of the adidas brand. well, it is not bad, not at all. It is huge and very durable, and it is beautiful too. I just think it is very simple and could had been cheaper, since it does not have any special feature. I like it, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Canon PowerShot SX230 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 14x Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full-HD Video (Blue) (OLD MODEL)
Offered by Willoughby's Established 1898
Price: $249.00
4 used & new from $249.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, November 14, 2012
I simply love this camera. It takes nice shoots, it is very stable, has a nice ISO and a range of settings to improve your picture, and works really well at night. I bought one for my mom and liked it so much that I bought one for me. I believe it is one of the cameras in this category.

Not Rated Women's Iris Oxford,Light Grey,7 M US
Not Rated Women's Iris Oxford,Light Grey,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, November 14, 2012
it is very cute and comfortable and many people came to tell me it is beautiful. It runs true the size.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, November 14, 2012
It is a very nice headphone. I have been using it for about 6 months and it does the job very well. I have already broke one, but it was expected. If you buy it expecting an awesome sound quality and the most durable headphone, you won't find it for this price. However, if you a need a headphone with microphone just to call people in public places, or to listen music while walking to classes, it is the best one for the best price. Therefore, I bought 6 headphones and I can have one in my backpack, another in my room, another in my desk, so it is very convenient for me to have it everywhere. I can say it is the best generic and cheapest headphone I could have bought for the purpose I want. Please, do not buy it if you are going to compare it with the ones you buy for 50 bucks. It is not a 50 bucks item.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen SPF 45 Twin Pack, 6 oz.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen SPF 45 Twin Pack, 6 oz.
Price: $13.97
22 used & new from $11.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not the best, November 14, 2012
It is good, but not perfect. It is not as light as the other I am used to and I have to spread it hard to not having my skin white. Also, if it gets in contact with the eyes, it burns. Since it does the job of protecting against the sun light and it is not greasy, I can give 4 stars. It is the best I can buy for this price.

Travelers Choice Tasmania 3 Piece Luggage Set, Navy, Large
Travelers Choice Tasmania 3 Piece Luggage Set, Navy, Large
Price: $233.99
6 used & new from $224.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 14, 2012
I bought this set and it is really beautiful, it has a lot of space, is organized inside and is well made. I used in my trip back to Brazil and they arrived perfect, with any damage at all. I recommend it.

ASICS Men's GEL-Reprisal Sneaker,White/Black/Royal,7.5 M
ASICS Men's GEL-Reprisal Sneaker,White/Black/Royal,7.5 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sneaker, November 14, 2012
It is comfortable, feels true to size and is really beautiful. It is light and worth the price. I believe it is durable.

Tiffany & Co. Womens TF4047B Black/Grey Sunglasses 55mm
Tiffany & Co. Womens TF4047B Black/Grey Sunglasses 55mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 14, 2012
Simply beautiful, just the way it is in the picture. 100% sure it is original. I am very happy and would buy it again.

Page: 1 | 2