Profile for Genn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Genn RSS Feed (Orlando, FL)

Page: 1 | 2
Nokia Lumia 900 16GB Unlocked GSM Phone with Windows 7.5 OS, AMOLED Touchscreen, 8MP Camera, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio and microSD Slot - White
Offered by phones4selling
Price: $190.00
6 used & new from $180.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad, August 14, 2013
So I purchased this product and the very same day, 2 hours later I sent it back. The phone was in perfect condition, the phone looked amazing and beautiful but my issue was it doesn't let you download free music and it barely has any apps. For someone who uses their phone for more than talking and texting this phone is not for you. Rethink getting this phone if you love music also.

Crecepelo Tratamiento Fitioterapeutico Natural(Phitoterapeutic Treatment) 61oz
Crecepelo Tratamiento Fitioterapeutico Natural(Phitoterapeutic Treatment) 61oz
Offered by UrbanKickster
Price: $22.00
14 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow is all I can say, March 1, 2013
This product has definitely surpass my expectations. I been using it for the past month and my hair feels very very silky, soft and more manageable, it looks shinier and it leaves an amazing aroma for days! It stopped falling which had been for months and also it no longer breaks, and is also helping with my split ends. Overall i am very satisfied and do definitely recommend it!! <5 stars>

Samsung Galaxy S III, Blue 16GB (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S III, Blue 16GB (Sprint)
Price: $449.99
15 used & new from $107.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond my expectations!, September 8, 2012
I can say I have tried almost every there there is, I am a formal iphone user, then used bb then switch to the amaze, and I have to say by far this is the best phone I have ever owner! I love the design, its features, its processor is superfast, the colors are soo bright, its HD super Amoled! The sound is very very good, and can get very loud too and thats is just great. Wow is all I can say about the camera 8mp, this phone shoots better pictures than my own canon camera! It is a super smartphone. Its soo light, although i am afraid to lose it and not even realize it, thats how light it is. I am completely in love with this phone...some flaws are the battery life, although its double the amaze, i was expecting a little better life time, however i still got 7 hours of heavy use so that is not bad at all, and I would have liked it to be a bit smaller, but again no one is 100% satisfied with anything. In general, the best phone I have ever owner, highly recommend to any power user or just any user!

HP Envy 4-1030us 14-Inch Ultrabook (Black)
HP Envy 4-1030us 14-Inch Ultrabook (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome computer for the price!, August 27, 2012
I recently purchased this computer, and I have to say I am very pleased with it. This computer boosts in 9 secs which to me that is pretty amazing. I love its finish at both the top and buttom; although the metal at the top leave every single print possible, but is very easy to clean and it gives the computer a very sophisticated look, the buttom is rubbery but great because that way i can hold It better because of the grip. The keyboard lights up and that to me is a plus since i am always in bed using it at night. The battery lasts between 5-6.5 hours depending on the usage, but that is still pretty decent. They could have made a better job with the graphics and with the power button, once you press it, it still leaves you wondering whether you turned it onsince you dont hear a click sound that you pressed it hard enough. But its very lightweighted, and very thin, which was the main reason why i went with it and ofcourse the rest was a big plus, but i needed something light to carry to school everyday that was not gonna brake my back and this does the job very well. Overall, higher recommended!

Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise Treatment, 16 Ounce
Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise Treatment, 16 Ounce
Price: $10.29
32 used & new from $5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful hair product, June 1, 2012
This is the first time i tried this, and i absolutely love t, i would not recommend it for people with greasy hair as this formula is somewhat greasy but for my normal hair ( not greasy or dry), it sucks in the nutrients and oils and leaves it very manageable, shining, love the smell, couldnt ask for more, i will definitely use this product weekly!

Invicta Men's 1906 Specialty Collection Swiss Quartz Watch
Invicta Men's 1906 Specialty Collection Swiss Quartz Watch
Price: $55.94
4 used & new from $55.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, March 4, 2012
I purchase this watch as a gift to my brother in law, its a very nice watch overall, but i dislike the lemon scent it has, thats my only complain, other than that, love the watch and great for the price!

OREI Super Ultra Slim Elegant Brushed Aluminum External Battery for Cell Phones - Unicharge Technology - Blue
Offered by JAPAN SELECT from OSAKA
Price: $64.00
12 used & new from $40.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 4, 2012
I purchased the Anker Astro 8400mAh and am very happy with it! I am an excessive user of gadgets, smartphones, ipad 2, ipod, laptop, just to mention a few and this allows me while traveling to have only one charger instead than 4 different chargers and charge 2 devices simultaneusly. But its is a big plus for my htc amaze 4g whose battery won't last me 3 hrs during the day, love the phone but the battery is a bummer, and i was thinking of purchasing 3 addtl batteries to use them throughout the day, however this have been absolutely amazing because i only have to carry this charger and my amaze lasts an entire day. Yet have the option of charging other devices at the same time. Its heavier than my phone, but I still carry it on my purse, but mostly leave it in the car since i dont need it at home. Most definitely amazing that I can recharge my phone several times. Also I attach it to the car to use as a charger, since my car charger takes forever to charge my phone, this charges it faster. Highly recommend it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2012 6:40 PM PDT

Anker® Astro2 8400mAh External Battery Pack Portable Power Bank Charger with built-in Flashlight for Smart phones, Android phones, PSP, GoPro; iPad mini, iPhone 5 (Lightning Cable not Provided); iPhone 4S; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Series Smartphones; HTC One X / V / S, Sensation, EVO; Nokia Lumia 920 N9; Motorola Razr; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z [2 USB Output 5V 1A / 2A, Faster Charging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 16, 2012

HTC Amaze, Black (T-Mobile)
HTC Amaze, Black (T-Mobile)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome phone, February 11, 2012
This is by far one of the best phones i have ever owned! I have always had blackberries and iphones, so i am used to high tech phones, and this phone has such a fast processor, doesnt freeze at all, it has a sleek design, i love it! The size is just perfect, not too big not too small, and its screen is big and bright. The best camera a phone has had, it has hd 1080 camera, so i no longer need a separate hd camera, this phone is all in other. Given the fact that has so many features, the battery gets drain in no time, and that is the only complain i have, so i always carry a charger with me, but other than that it's the perfect phone for anyone that is updated with todays technology. With this phone no need for an iPhone at all.

SEBASTIAN by Sebastian: PENETRAITT DEEP STRENGTHENING AND REPAIR MASQUE 16.9 OZ
SEBASTIAN by Sebastian: PENETRAITT DEEP STRENGTHENING AND REPAIR MASQUE 16.9 OZ
Offered by UglyNBeauty
Price: $24.75
15 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, February 10, 2012
It leaves my hair, soft , silky and shiny. I am very pleased with this product! One of the best conditioners i have tried, and trust me i have tried many of them!

Page: 1 | 2