Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for T. Reynolds > Reviews

Browse

T. Reynolds' Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Reynolds "Amazon Freak" RSS Feed (Rochester, NY USA)

j/fit 85cm Anti-Burst Gym Ball (Navy Blue)
j/fit 85cm Anti-Burst Gym Ball (Navy Blue)
Price: $14.10
9 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, great price, January 11, 2011
think rubber material, actually comes with a good pump. using it as a chair for my desk at work and I love it! this is the best ball that I have bought and at a reasonable price.

Winsome Wood Accent Table , Walnut
Winsome Wood Accent Table , Walnut
Price: $45.47
35 used & new from $39.20

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it!!!!, January 11, 2011
This table is great I am buying another one! I put it together quickly, it is good quality and it looks awesome.

Ugg Women's Bailey Button Triplet Boot, Black, 6 M US
Ugg Women's Bailey Button Triplet Boot, Black, 6 M US
Offered by VIM Stores
Price: $138.94
46 used & new from $138.94

5.0 out of 5 stars LUV Luv luv these boots!!, October 8, 2010
They fit my calves! I have a very hard time finding high boots that fit my calves. And these are super comfortable!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2010 10:33 AM PDT

Sterilite 07479406 8 Piece Covered Bowl Set, White & Blue
Sterilite 07479406 8 Piece Covered Bowl Set, White & Blue
Price: $12.20
29 used & new from $4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bowls, August 17, 2010
I love these bowls. They are very convenient and good for travel. My lids stay on just fine. they are not loose at all. I am wondering if the other customers bowl were defective.... I make salad and put the lid on and shake it all around....lid stays on. :)

EMPIRE 3 Pack of Crystal Clear Screen Protectors for Motorola Droid A855 [EMPIRE Packaging]
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $0.01
4 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars don't like them., August 17, 2010
I tried putting these on my phone numerous times reading the directions over and over, I even tried the water trick fir flawless application....bubbles. waste of $.

Fujifilm Finepix Z37 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Purple)
7 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it., August 17, 2010
For the price this camera is great. it's super small, has lots of options and the pic quality is pretty darn good. Plus it's purple :) very happy with this camera!

Zink Color Multi Purpose Glitter Brilliance Pro Silver
Zink Color Multi Purpose Glitter Brilliance Pro Silver
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $11.10
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitter Brilliant Silver, January 27, 2010
This was my first time trying out cosmetic glitter and I love it, it looks amazing... I used lip gloss to apply it to my eye and it stayed put for hours!

Olive N Figs Olive Embroidered Tote
Olive N Figs Olive Embroidered Tote

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag....BUT, September 3, 2009
I like the bag, but it is not the bag in the picture. The bag in the picture is brown and tan...the bag I received is GREEN. Green happens to be my favorite color, but I didn't order a green bag.

Bally Fitness Ring for Pilates with DVD
Bally Fitness Ring for Pilates with DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars The ring itself is great., March 7, 2006
The video is awful!!! If you already know the exercises it's fine but to watch the video everyday is just awful! there's no music and it cuts from one exercise to the next, you don't even have time to change positions!!!!