Profile for mummareen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mummareen RSS Feed

Drinkwell Platinum Premium Filters, 12-Count
Drinkwell Platinum Premium Filters, 12-Count
Offered by P.A.R.U.
Price: $28.86
7 used & new from $24.82

5.0 out of 5 stars must have!, May 12, 2014
These filters work very well in the Drinkwell Platinum system. They are narrower at one end so installation is failproof.

Killing Jesus
Killing Jesus
by Martin Dugard
Price: $17.79
266 used & new from $7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Revealing history, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Killing Jesus (Hardcover)
This account of Jesus' life gives a different perspective which is fascinating in it's factual presentation. After I finished it, my mother read it during Lent and was really moved by the detailed and gruesome treatment of Jesus of Nazareth.

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
by Lynn Vincent
Price: $12.22
1100 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming story, May 12, 2014
I hope I get to see first hand that this account is for real. Enjoyable read. My Mom is reading it too and loves it.

M&C Defurr-UM Treats for Cats
M&C Defurr-UM Treats for Cats

5.0 out of 5 stars cat's favorites, February 25, 2013
My 2 persian cats love and need this product. They think I'm giving them a treat but they are really getting a hairball treatment! I have had no hairball incidents. They get two "cookies" a day each and have used for two years.

Cat and Mouse;: A Book of Rhymes
Cat and Mouse;: A Book of Rhymes
by Rodney Peppé
16 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I own it and purchased another, October 14, 2012
I read this Cat and Mouse Rhyme book to both my children. It was definitely their favorite as we have always had a cat! The illustrations are colorful and the rhymes playful. We recently purchased another copy for a friend of my daughter who is expecting. It was the first book we thought of for a child's library.

Knock 'em Dead 2011: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
Knock 'em Dead 2011: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
by Martin Yate
172 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars getting prepared, October 24, 2010
We bought this book for our daughter on recommendation from our son. He's using it in his senior year as one of his texts. Great for resume revamping, interviewing and generally having an edge. As an employer, my husband has read it and used it in his business dealings also.