Profile for Paigeb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paigeb RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Intex Hi-Output Hand Pump, 14-Inch
Intex Hi-Output Hand Pump, 14-Inch
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $7.98
50 used & new from $4.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 28, 2014
This was really easy and quick to air up our queen size air mattress. I would definitely recommend buying this pump.

Ettore 49136 Grip'n Scoop, 31.5-Inch, Large
Ettore 49136 Grip'n Scoop, 31.5-Inch, Large
Price: $26.49

3.0 out of 5 stars I've had better, May 28, 2014
It makes my life a little easier picking up after my dog because I don't have to bend over and the handle works nicely. However, it has trouble getting through grass. I've actually plucked pieces of grass out trying to pick up after my dog. I also can't find bags that fit it so I wash it after each use which takes some of the convenience out of it.

Safe-er-Grip 17" Bathtub and Shower Handle and Shower Foot Rest
Safe-er-Grip 17" Bathtub and Shower Handle and Shower Foot Rest
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $22.99
4 used & new from $16.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Be gentle, May 28, 2014
My review is based on the foot rest only. I really like it and it makes shaving a lot easier. Just be careful not to put too much weight on it because it does tend to slip down.

Party Essentials Heavy Duty Printed Plastic Table Cover, 54 x 108", Easter
Party Essentials Heavy Duty Printed Plastic Table Cover, 54 x 108", Easter
Price: $4.87
2 used & new from $4.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 28, 2014
This was a really cute table cover for Easter and everyone loved it. I use these plastic ones because they make for a quick clean up when something sticky is spilled. With that said, I'll probably order another one for next year because we had to throw this one out.

Paper Mate 85582 Flexgrip Elite Retractable Ballpoint Pens, Fine Point, Black, 12-Pack
Price: $7.00
24 used & new from $7.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, May 28, 2014
I've tried the majority of the pens in the box and they all write well at first and then give out after a few lines. I've tried shaking and scribbling, but nothing. It's like the pens are old and have been sitting in a hot warehouse for years. This is the only explanation I can come up because I've never had a problem with an entire box of pens.

Tmvel Universal Micro USB Sync and Charge Docking Station for Samsung Galaxy Note Nokia Lumia - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Voltage Converter Store
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $8.68

2.0 out of 5 stars I really don't like this docking station, March 20, 2014
It's difficult to place the phone on the charger and once you press the phone down enough it doesn't even sit on the docking station. It just sort of weeble wobbles on the charger. Oddly enough the phone is secure on the charger because I have to pry it off the charger every morning. This thing is just a pain.

High Quality Neoprene Sweat Resistant Exercise Jogging Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S4 / S4 Active / Galaxy S5 / S5 Active (use with or without case)
Offered by MobileCityOnline
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Large!, March 20, 2014
This case turned out to be bigger than I expected and has a lot of wiggle room inside the pouch. It just seems bigger than it needs to be. I gave it four stars because I really like the armband, it's plenty long and stretchy with strong velcro to help it stay in place.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, March 20, 2014
My phone fits snugly in this case and I really like the strap to help pull my phone out. The leather and seams also appear to be of good quality. I hope it last as long as the phone does.

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Light, 1.0 Ounces
L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Light, 1.0 Ounces
Price: $7.99
11 used & new from $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give it more stars!, March 20, 2014
This offers better coverage than some concealers I've used. I've got a lot of redness in my skin and I was surprised that this cream evened out my skin tone. It's a little thicker than a tinted moisturizer, but I really like that and I think it stays in place better.

DREAM Deluxe Wig Cap Natural 2 pc (Model: 097NA)
DREAM Deluxe Wig Cap Natural 2 pc (Model: 097NA)
Offered by CREATE TREND
Price: $3.63
12 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wig caps, November 15, 2013
This wig cap worked better than I expected. I have really long, thick, soft hair and I managed to stuff it all in this cap. I had to use a couple bobby pins to hold it in place, but I figured that was normal. I only used it once because I don't know if you can reuse it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5