Profile for Angelo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angelo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Deeteck Qi Wireless Charger Receiver for Apple iPhone 5 iPhone 5C iPhone 5S Charging Coil
Offered by Deeteck

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory, October 16, 2014
I couldn't agree more with the other reviewer. This is a great accessory. Charging is nearly as fast as with the wall charger on my iPhone 6. Sure, you can't use a lightning cable at the same time but I find that I don't need to. Removing the receiver to use a wall charger is not difficult either. Remove the case and unplug the receiver - the adhesive is a reusable/easily removable. I use mine with a Spigen slim armor and you can't tell it's there.

I do also get the non-supported device error, but that doesn't bother me.

RECARO ProRIDE Convertible Car Seat, Blue Opal
RECARO ProRIDE Convertible Car Seat, Blue Opal
Price: $186.99
7 used & new from $153.33

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great seat. Very comfortable feeling, September 2, 2014
This is a great seat. Very comfortable feeling. It's also pretty big and tall in the backseat of my 330i, but I manage to get my daughter in it just fine. I like it a lot more than my Britax infant carrier since the shoulders straps have a lot more slack in them, making it easier to get her in and out. Much cheaper on amazon than at BBB.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tool at a great price, September 2, 2014
Awesome tool at a great price. Comes from china so it took forever to get here, but worth the wait.

12V DC Power Adapter Supply 2.1mm 1A, CCTV
12V DC Power Adapter Supply 2.1mm 1A, CCTV
Offered by wasooo
Price: $5.39
15 used & new from $2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 2, 2014
Works great to run the fan I bought it for.

Alera VA312812MY - Valencia Series Underdesk Keyboard/Mouse Shelf, 28
Alera VA312812MY - Valencia Series Underdesk Keyboard/Mouse Shelf, 28
Offered by Supply4Biz
Price: $31.66
25 used & new from $29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap, but worth every penny, November 4, 2013
This is a very high quality keyboard tray. The parts are durable and the box it comes in is huge since it is well packaged. I'm buying another for my wife who has the same desk. It was a bit hard to install on a preexisting desk without flipping it over, but it's great. Very large as well so plenty of room.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok charger, doubtful of OEM quality, January 14, 2013
I bought two of these... I believe it works fine as a charger, however the screen on my Lumia 920 doesn't work well and is very buggy when charging. This leads me to believe it may be generic or is not OEM certified. I am generally unable to use the phone while it's charging.

Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
Price: $11.70
15 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, good value, November 12, 2012
Very happy with this purchase. It works accurately as far as I can tell. Just a note - the gauge only reads in .5 increments, but this hasn't affected me using it to calibrate my TPMS sensors.

Extang 2985 BlackMax Tonneau Cover
Extang 2985 BlackMax Tonneau Cover
Price: $259.00
63 used & new from $259.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great affordable tonneau cover, May 21, 2012
Previous owner put one of these on when I bought my truck (had it about a year now). I like it a lot for the following reasons:

1. Quick to take on/off. Not the easiest due to the snaps, but only takes about 1 min to remove, 5 min to put back on.
2. Watertight in the rain, and even when I wash my truck.
3. It keeps things out of sight in my truck bed. Combined with the bed extender it's like having a trunk. Yeah, you can pull it off or cut the cover but in general I'm comfortable leaving things in there.
4. Cold weather positioning of the crossbars to make the top a bit looser and easier to install. I don't really have to use them much being in FL.

I'd love a hard top but this works great at this price point.

BIRUGEAR Metallic Black 2-Port USB Car Charger Adapter 2A for LG Volt 2, Tribute 2, Logos, Escape 2, Lancet, Leon, G Stylo, G4, G Flex 2, Optimus F60, Tribute / Transpyre, G3 Vigor Smartphone
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy "charger", November 6, 2011
Product was received quickly and appeared to be a decent item. I bought this for a small road trip so I could charge 2 cell phones at once (HTC Evo and HTC Arrive). The charger took some finagling to keep the led light on so I knew it was getting power, but didn't have any problems with staying on once in place. After just over 2hrs of driving, both phones had less power than when I departed, despite the appearance of charging the entire time. I was the driver and didn't use my phone at all and had the screen off, so I don't know what the cause was, but my Sprint charger doesn't do this at all...
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2013 11:54 AM PDT

Michael Kors Men's MK8107 Oversize Black Silicone Runway Watch
Michael Kors Men's MK8107 Oversize Black Silicone Runway Watch
Offered by Zenbuy
Price: $149.00
36 used & new from $144.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, August 31, 2011
This is a great watch. I don't have too much experience with $200+ watches, however I am very satisfied with the build quality, functions, and overall feel of this one. Soft poly band is nice, my only complaint is the polished clasp scuffed pretty easily, but it's not a huge deal and not very noticeable.

Page: 1 | 2