Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for jstol > Reviews

Browse

jstol's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jstol RSS Feed

Bulova Women's 98R107 Diamond Accented Calendar Watch
Bulova Women's 98R107 Diamond Accented Calendar Watch
Offered by The Watch Co.
Price: $196.00
20 used & new from $170.75

4.0 out of 5 stars a real beauty, January 29, 2011
This watch is more elegant than I expected. The mother of pearl face and diamond accents give it a sophisticated look. The two-tone metal makes it versatile. You can wear it with either silver or yellow gold jewelry. The only critcism is a minor one. The hands are lighter in color and so take a little bit of an effort to focus in on. But I found out by surprise one night that the hands glow in the dark! A neat bonus! I would recommend this watch. I'm very happy with it!

Brown Henna Hair Dye 100 Grams
Brown Henna Hair Dye 100 Grams

2.0 out of 5 stars weak gray coverage, December 17, 2010
This product was not as tricky to mix as some of the other henna/herb natural hair dyes I've used so I was looking forward to trying it. Unfortunately, my white/gray hair at my temples turned orange! It claims to cover gray but it doesn't. I followed the instructions to the tee but my brown hair now has orange streaks. Since then, someone suggested to add coffee(liquid and grounds) to the henna to deepen the color. I will try that soon, as I have enough to do another coloring. But I really wish I could find a chemical free color that REALLY covers gray.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2014 12:29 PM PDT