Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for W Squared > Reviews

Browse

W Squared's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W Squared "W Squared" RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)

Electrohome Projection Alarm Clock with Battery Backup and Audio Input
Electrohome Projection Alarm Clock with Battery Backup and Audio Input
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $29.99
8 used & new from $14.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, September 20, 2015
The delivery was great. The quality of the product is extremely good. Instruction was easily understood by both myself and my wife. I feared my wife would have difficulty sleeping with the time projection on the ceiling but she loves it. She also loves the clock face dimmer and easily read digital display. We both love this clock.

Poultry House Construction (Gold Cockerel)
Poultry House Construction (Gold Cockerel)
by Michael Roberts
46 used & new from $3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Beginners, November 13, 2009
We were thinking about getting layers but didn't know much about care and housing. This book helped greatly in our decision making and has great ideas for design and construction of hen houses and other useful structures. Highly recommended for beginners.

Poulan Pro 17-Inch Rear Tine Tiller with 850 Series Briggs and Stratton Engine PRRT850 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tiller, October 4, 2009
More than I expected. Lots of power and better quality metal components than I expected. I've seen them all including Troy-Bilt but this is better. Easy to handle, lots of power. The walk only feature powered up the hill behind my house like it wasn't even there.

I read the previous reviews and was on the look out for the infamous "idler wheel screws" that had been mentioned. When I received it I tightened up everything. I took the belt guard off and there WERE NO screws. So I took it out to the garden and fired it up. Worked great but after doing two beds, yep, I chewed up a belt just like the reviews mentioned. Guys, THEY'RE NOT SCREWS, they're nuts. There are two nuts that hold the idler arm shaft secure through the chassis. There's one on the inside behind the idler arm and another on the chassis on the other side. They tighten against one another. They weren't tightened at the factory. Do yourself a favor and tighten these nuts first thing.

Regardless, best tiller I've ever used.

Month-By-Month Gardening in Tennessee and Kentucky
Month-By-Month Gardening in Tennessee and Kentucky
by Judy Lowe
59 used & new from $0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Book for Tennessee, September 3, 2009
I purchased this book along with Best Garden Plants for Tennessee for my fiancee. She had moved to this area from California. Being from a completely different climate and having different soil conditions, she was trying to adjust to this area. This book is perfect for anyone moving from a different climate zone who want to garden here. The month-by-month format reminded me of "Crockett's Victory Garden" which is what started me gardening many years ago. Great book for newcomers who want a quick start to this area.

Best Garden Plants for Tennessee
Best Garden Plants for Tennessee
by Susan Hamilton
Price: $16.95
40 used & new from $4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Newcomers, September 3, 2009
I purchased this book for my fiancee who moved here from California. She's always been an avid gardener and took to the plants and wildlife in this area right away. This book is perfect for anyone moving into this area from a different climate who want to garden here. The illustrations and information are just enough to get started. Great book.

Tears of Joy
Tears of Joy
Price: $19.36
13 used & new from $10.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, May 2, 2008
This review is from: Tears of Joy (Audio CD)
I had this album in college when I was a trumpet major. If you've never heard Bulgarian Bulge, buy this disc. Ellis was a trumpet maniac. He did things that no one ever had or has done since.

Canon PowerShot SX100IS 8MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)
18 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded My Expectations, May 2, 2008
This camera is a bargain for the price. I use it in my business as well as for nature photos, mostly birds. It's user friendly and has a number of features I find very helpful. Takes great pics and the zoom is excellent. I'd buy it again.