Profile for review > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

review RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
FIJIT Friends Logan Interactive Toy
FIJIT Friends Logan Interactive Toy
Offered by FIVE Stars
Price: $27.88
27 used & new from $13.90

1.0 out of 5 stars I DISLIKE THIS, November 9, 2011
This is innapropriate for children, a robot that screams to children. Innapropriate for kids , especially if they are younger than 8.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2011 10:10 PM PST

National Geographic Kids Ultimate Weird but True: 1,000 Wild & Wacky Facts and Photos
by National Geographic
Price: $13.96
106 used & new from $2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and Interesting., November 8, 2011
This book is awesome. But I was almost going to do 4 stars because the pictures are not that awesome, but this book is great for kids like me. It shows them what happens in real life and it is GREAT science information for them to learn. My rating is 4.5 stars total of 5.

Boo: The Life of the World's Cutest Dog
Boo: The Life of the World's Cutest Dog
by J. H. Lee
Price: $7.51
230 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute Pictures!, September 23, 2011
This book is so cute! I brought it to my school. There is this girl that sits next to me and she looked at it like 10 times during class!! She wanted to bring it home so she could take pictures of it, but I really liked the book. Plus, I thought that she was going to steal it and bring it back to me with it all dirty and ripped pages, so I didn't give her the book. But, this book is soo cute! The girl is named Alexa. She is kinda mean, but she really wanted the book!! I said to her, ''Buy the book on Amazon!'' Then she responded, ''But my mom won't let me.'' But Alexa is very short. I am about 1 or 2 years over her age. So, anyway, This book is mainly pictures. You really should get this book!! I bought it about 3 days before it was delivered,
it didn't take a long time. I promise that you will think the pictures are cute when you get it! This book talks about his outfits and walking and other ''cute'' things. Enjoy The Book! plus, I want this review to be on the most helpful favorable review. So, overall, my rating is 5 stars. It's my favorite book of all time!! Main Description = Cute, Lovable, and just so so CUTE!!! Boo, I love you!! Love, The Biggest Boo Fan!

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Sponge Bob Square Pants Shapes, 5.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)
Offered by Please and Thank You LLC
Price: $74.09
3 used & new from $64.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Yummy YUM :), July 10, 2011
Quick & easy nutrition. My kids Love it + scince spongebob is on it, it make my kids eat High Protein, Cheese, Less Fat, + NO trans Fat!!! and this is a good dinner = Mac and Cheese!! :) ;)

Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer
Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer
DVD ~ Heather Graham
Price: $6.99
23 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I HATE IT., May 30, 2011
This is the WORST movie that i have seen. I thought it was going to be good when i saw the commercials, so i went to the movie theaters and absoulutely NOTHING WAS FUNNNY AT ALL. All what they try to do is they make games of the movie and soooo much advertisements to make money, so you know it will be terrible and it allready is.

Silly Bandz Fun Shapes - 24 Pack
Silly Bandz Fun Shapes - 24 Pack
Offered by SilicaGelProducts
Price: $0.01
12 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Silly Bandz,, March 26, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I don't really think this has an educational value much, but I got the silly bandz inside the package as you saw inside the picture,(i got the original, too.)and they are fun shapes, a very nice product for the lowest price I can find! very nice.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Silly Bandz Rock Band Shapes Pack of 24 Rockbandz NEW
Silly Bandz Rock Band Shapes Pack of 24 Rockbandz NEW
Offered by What America Buys
Price: $4.87
3 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I recieved the original silly bandz!!, March 26, 2011
I really like this order because:
I got the original silly bandz for only $2.00.
It came new and nicely inside. I really recomend this product to collect.

Stretchy Shapes Shaped Rubber Bands Bracelets 24Pack Nature Trail
Stretchy Shapes Shaped Rubber Bands Bracelets 24Pack Nature Trail

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a very nice pack of stretchy shapes., March 26, 2011
1. it is worth buying because it is very cheap.

2. because it is a pack that comes with stretchy shapes!! I reccomend this pack.

Pk/24 Silly Bandz Rubber Band Bracelets Rainforest Set
Pk/24 Silly Bandz Rubber Band Bracelets Rainforest Set
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $3.44
5 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Original Silly Bandz! it took 6 days.., March 24, 2011
OK, I like this product because

1. I recieved the Original Silly bandz for a low price.

2. I really like the shapes.

3 The seller packed it up nicely. I reccomend this product. :)

Googly Bands Shped Rubber Bands 12 Tie-Dye Pieces - Puzzle
Googly Bands Shped Rubber Bands 12 Tie-Dye Pieces - Puzzle
Offered by 4 The Love of Toys!
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shapes, fast shipping, February 23, 2011
This is the best pack of silly bandz pack i have bought so far! the shipping took 4 days, but the shapes are cool!!

Page: 1 | 2