Profile for Carlos Alvarez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 299

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carlos Alvarez RSS Feed (Peoria, AZ United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Santeen Home Office Indoor Sanitary Automatic Hands-free Sensor-based Flushing System
Offered by clickhere2shop
Price: $109.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, easy to install, December 17, 2014
This works really well and was easy to install. We use it to keep the toilet full for our dogs, which drink from them anyway, while we are gone for the weekend. It can be adjusted to a wide range so it can easily detect the dogs.

Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas
Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas
Offered by Connoisseur Market
Price: $11.99
6 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, December 8, 2014
These aren't exactly the same as a normal tortilla, but they do well with cooked things like a cheese crisp or an enchilada. I don't like them as a plain sandwich wrap, that makes the taste of the tortilla too prominent, and it doesn't taste great.

Joyva Sesame Tahini, 15 Oz
Joyva Sesame Tahini, 15 Oz
Price: $6.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Separated, not usable, December 8, 2014
It arrived with all the solids stuck at the bottom, and oil floating on top. I had to work hard to loosen up the stuff at the bottom, and it never re-mixed even after a few minutes of trying to break it up.

Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Pudding and Pie Filling, Cheesecake, 1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $5.64
2 used & new from $5.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, December 8, 2014
Pretty tasty, and easy to make. It has just a little bit of the fake sugar taste you normally get, but a decent treat with zero carbs.

Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Sweet & Mild SUGAR FREE Gourmet Deli & Grillin' Sauce
Offered by Speed Of Light Distributors (SOLD LLC)
Price: $13.95
3 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, December 8, 2014
This is an EXCELLENT sauce, never mind the fact that it's not full of sugar. It blows away most normal sugary sauces by far.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work well at all, December 8, 2014
Bent easily, and ended up being more work than just doing it manually. The arms are soft and bent the first time I tried to use it. Off to the trash I guess.

Caldwell Magazine Charger
Caldwell Magazine Charger
Offered by HPP Enterprises
Price: $63.80
24 used & new from $57.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and convenient, December 8, 2014
This review is from: Caldwell Magazine Charger (Sports)
Such a huge time and annoyance saver, I love this! Just dump a tray of ammo into it, put in a mag, and have a loaded mag in 10 seconds. If you buy bulk ammo like I do, just put it into any normal .223 ammo boxes or spare box trays. I just sit on the couch putting my bulk ammo in boxes and trays so it's ready to dump into the loader when I want to. Still takes less time overall, and saves my thumb from the pain of mag loading.

Barren Creek Beef Jerky (Extreme Fire, 2 1/2 Pound Bag)
Barren Creek Beef Jerky (Extreme Fire, 2 1/2 Pound Bag)
Offered by Barren Creek Outfitters
Price: $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too dry for my taste, December 8, 2014
This review is primarily for the "Extreme fire" flavor variety. Some flavors may be the same in other varieties, don't know. I expect they are all similar in consistency and dryness.

I rated it a 3 because of a couple things I don't like, but you may like those properties. For one, it is VERY dry, like almost crunch dry. I prefer tender jerky or at least a little moisture left in it. This was even kind of rough on the roof of my mouth. It is very hard to chew. Second, it has a bit of a pungent smell/taste that I didn't find pleasing. Kind of a skunky thing. Not spoiled or anything, just and odd smell and flavor that seemed kind of off to me.

The heat level on this is very high. I order the hottest wings possible everywhere I go, and love habaneros. This had me sweating. That's neither good nor bad, just up to your personal heat preference. The chile flavors were very good though.

VicTsing® Mini Display Port DP to DVI VGA HDMI TV AV HDTV Adapter cable 3 in1 for Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book Air, Mac Book Pro, and Mac Surface Pro mini-Rectangle Shape
Offered by VicDirect
Price: $28.99
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, pretty small, November 3, 2014
This has worked great so I don't have to carry multiple adapters. No matter where I find myself, I can connect my Mac Air to any video device available.

Pelican 1609 - Lid Organizer for 1600  Case - Ballistic Nylon
Pelican 1609 - Lid Organizer for 1600 Case - Ballistic Nylon
Offered by Limited Goods
Price: $42.99
29 used & new from $32.24

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice addition to my travel case, November 3, 2014
A very nice addition to my travel case. Came with the screws to attach it, which is easy with a small power driver. Lots of storage options, pretty good zippers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20