Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Kaitie > Reviews

Browse

Kaitie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kaitie RSS Feed

Universal G-Pak Case Organizer for iPad, iPhone, Tablets, 3DS and DSI Gaming Handhelds
Price: $24.99
6 used & new from $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit smaller than expected., December 31, 2014
It's a nice bag and it can fit some of my essential electronics, but a bit on the small size, had to take off the case for my iPad for it to fit, my mother also got one and her iPad mini fits great with the case on. Probably will use it for my smaller electronics and not my iPad. Don't want my iPad out of its case even if its in a super padded protective bag.

Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System, 50-Feet
Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System, 50-Feet
Price: $64.79
19 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, December 29, 2014
I really hated doing water changes for my 55 gallon tank before because of having to carry all the buckets and sometimes making a wet mess because of it. This makes it so I just hook it up to the faucet, drain water and then refill right away. Definitely worth the money if your a fish enthusiast and/ or have large or multiple tanks.

Alice: Madness Returns - Playstation 3
Alice: Madness Returns - Playstation 3
Offered by BEST TREASURE
Price: $22.99
111 used & new from $13.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could improve, June 17, 2011
Let me start out by saying I really do love this game the graphics are amazing and the gameplay if entertaining. The reason I dropped a star on the overall rating is because of the camera, the player has to continually move the camera while Alice moves; I don't play a lot of these type of games but it intrigued me, the camera not locking on Alice's back makes gameplay difficult because if you turn her around you have to turn the camera in order to see in front of her. Part of the 4 star rating is also because of the saving system, I think its a checkpoint save system but I think I'd rather have a saving option on the pause screen. Just some points I found as drawbacks from the game I still think its amazing just some funky controls and the checkpoint system.

Pro Art 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil Set
Pro Art 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil Set
Price: $7.95
47 used & new from $6.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for most products included, March 26, 2011
I am very pleased with the pencils in this set they draw beautifully, but I only give this product 3 stars because of the sharpeners, the charcoal sharpener is okay and sharpens the charcoal pencils cleanly, but the graphite pencil sharpener seems to be made of cheap plastic and it doesn't sharpen them as smoothly as it should. A good product if you already have or intend on purchasing a better pencil sharpener.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2011 7:01 PM PST