Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Joeys Mommie > Reviews

Browse

Joeys Mommie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joeys Mommie "Joeys Mommie" RSS Feed (Louisiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Helen Keller Vs Nightwolves
Helen Keller Vs Nightwolves
DVD ~ Lin Shaye
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL, December 24, 2015
This review is from: Helen Keller Vs Nightwolves (DVD)
As badly as I wanted to like it, I couldn't get through the entire film. While I really enjoyed FDR: American Badass, this was such a disappointment. It was pretty horrible.

Bejeweled Christmas Pale Blue Red Pink Rhinestone Wreath Brooch 102
Bejeweled Christmas Pale Blue Red Pink Rhinestone Wreath Brooch 102

4.0 out of 5 stars Item received was very pretty, however, December 9, 2015
Item received was very pretty, however, the colors I ordered was Pale Blue, Red, Pink - - what I received was vibrant red and green.

Ivenf Antique Vintage Square Compact Purse Mirror Wedding / Christmas / Birthday Gift, Peacock Spreading Tail, Bronze

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture does not do it justice, November 13, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my Mom and as soon as I received it, I ordered one for myself and one for a friend. It is simply beautiful. It reminds me of the Golden Age of Hollywood for some reason when big shoulder padded gals checked their lipstick and hair in ballrooms. Looks antique and very feminine. Excellent quality, opens and closes easily, the glass is perfect, and the ornate detail is just gorgeous. I cannot say enough good things about this item. I love it.

Dublin Crystal Bedside Night Carafe With Tumbler Glass
Dublin Crystal Bedside Night Carafe With Tumbler Glass
Offered by ChestnutGifts
Price: $15.89
14 used & new from $15.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful and very well made, November 12, 2015
Purchased as a gift for my Mom. Very beautiful and very well made. She keeps it on her night table beside her bed. Very feminine.

Ornate Antique Finish Rectangular Trinket Jewelry Box - 3.5" x 2.25"
Ornate Antique Finish Rectangular Trinket Jewelry Box - 3.5" x 2.25"
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $13.31
11 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It is very pretty, smaller than I expected - but that was ..., November 12, 2015
It is very pretty, smaller than I expected - but that was my fault for not reading the description closer. Very well made and very feminine. Love it.

TTjewelry 3.18" Vintage Peacock Feather Colorful Rhinestone Crystal Brooch Pin Party Jewelry B10506503
Offered by TTjewelry
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 12, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for my Mom. It arrived in two days, packaged nicely, and very well made. The brooch is a nice size and looks much nicer than pictured. It also came with a small package of replacement jewels in the event you loose one. Nice. My Mom loved it and wears it often on her overcoat. It really is well worth the price.

Leave Her to Heaven
Leave Her to Heaven
DVD ~ Gene Tierney
Offered by Efficient-U
Price: $39.75
18 used & new from $14.56

5.0 out of 5 stars They don't make them like this anymore!, November 12, 2015
This review is from: Leave Her to Heaven (DVD)
Wow! This film was truly before its time. I can't believe the performance by Gene Tierney - she is stunningly beautiful, however her character is a complete psycho. Ms. Tierney's portrayal of the femme fatale was flawless. Cornel Wilde as leading man was very well played as well, however, I felt the very young [and very handsome] Vincent Price shined in his performance as former love interest. I will provide no spoilers here - - but will say you should seriously consider watching this film. It had me on the edge of my seat - angry - and sad. One heck of a ride!

Estee Lauder All Skin Care and Makeup 7pcs Gift Set ($150 Value)
Estee Lauder All Skin Care and Makeup 7pcs Gift Set ($150 Value)
Offered by Good Romance
Price: $38.99
10 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice set., October 29, 2015
Love this set. Nice collection at a good value - the case is a nice size as well.

Estee Lauder 2014 Blockbuster Luxe Color New Limited Edition Makeup Skincare Gift Set.
Offered by goldcoinstar
Price: $88.99
9 used & new from $88.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, October 29, 2015
Excellent collection and a good value. Train case is very beautiful as well.

Anne Klein "Holiday Pins" Gold-Tone and Green Cross Pin
Anne Klein "Holiday Pins" Gold-Tone and Green Cross Pin

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., October 29, 2015
GORGEOUS! Was a gift for my Mother. She loves it and wears it often. Nice quality, nice weight. Looks so much better than the photo.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5