Profile for Joeys Mommie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joeys Mommie "Joeys Mommie" RSS Feed (Louisiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Redex 602510 Udderly Smooth Udder Cream
Redex 602510 Udderly Smooth Udder Cream
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $8.80
24 used & new from $3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., March 16, 2014
Over the last couple of years I have had outbreaks of psoriasis on my knee, elbow, and my hands. I've been prescribed a topical cream that contained steroids - which only seemed to make things worse. My hands were so bad they cracked, bled, and were always painful. My elbow was not quite as bad, but my knee was also becoming cracked and painful. I tried several home remedies...with no luck. Finally, thought I would give this a try and I am so glad i did. My hands were immediately soothed and within a couple of weeks were no longer injured at all. My elbow cleared up in another week. My knee is much, much improved, but is still a little red. It was much deeper and larger of an area so it is taking longer for this spot to go away. It is no longer painful or itchy, however. I also bought a jar for my Dad who also suffers from psoriasis...he is also improving greatly. I am always going to make sure he and I have a jar of this stuff around.

MG Collection KARASI Dual-tone Beige Quilted Turn-lock Bowling Style Handbag
MG Collection KARASI Dual-tone Beige Quilted Turn-lock Bowling Style Handbag
Offered by MyGift
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 15, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag. I bought the lighter color which is just beautiful. The hearts stitched into the quilting is really cute. Not to mention the teddy bear jewelry dangling from the handle. I also love the key chain included. I get compliments on it all the time.

My Heart Will... Pocket Compass
My Heart Will... Pocket Compass
Offered by Sundog Co
Price: $17.50
2 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 15, 2014
This review is from: My Heart Will... Pocket Compass
Got this for my hubby who has to travel a lot with his job. He carries it in his pocket always and said it was the most thoughtful gift he's ever received. I've spent lots of money on tech gifts for him in the past...but this is by far his favorite gift he's received to date. This was a "just because" surprise I packed in his lunch one day. He loves it and shows it off to everyone.

InterDesign Classico Over-the-Tank Tissue Holder, Chrome
InterDesign Classico Over-the-Tank Tissue Holder, Chrome
Price: $7.55
20 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, March 15, 2014
Perfect idea for a microscopic bathroom. The holder fits on the tank perfectly, saving space. This will hold one roll on the arm allowing it to spin as you need paper, as well as a spare roll below. Now if I can only get my hubby and son to reload when empty, I will be in good shape.

Buxton Heiress Double Zip-Around Indexer - Taupe
Buxton Heiress Double Zip-Around Indexer - Taupe
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $20.09
9 used & new from $15.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 15, 2014
Wish is was large enough for a checkbook. Other than that, I cant say enough good things about this product. Lots of pockets for your credit cards; an easy in/out ID sleeve; lots of areas to tuck bills, coins, papers and other things. The construction is very well made and attractive. Would have given 5 stars if I could slide my checkbook in it.

Parisian Pet I Love Daddy Dog T-Shirt, Medium
Parisian Pet I Love Daddy Dog T-Shirt, Medium
Price: $7.58
8 used & new from $4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, March 15, 2014
My little fuzzy butt is definitely a Daddy's girl and she looks just adorable in this shirt. Very well made, washes well, fits true to size. Good buy.

Swiss Miss, Dark Chocolate Sensation, Hot Cocoa Mix, 8 Count, 10oz Box (Pack of 4)
Offered by Sell Lounge Inc.
Price: $15.47
16 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, March 15, 2014
I cant find this flavor in my local grocery store. I adore how rich it tastes. No need for marshmallows, this is perfect as is.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, March 15, 2014
I buy this refill every year. I love the photos and the layout. I especially love the notes section on each page which allows me to jot down more info than will fit in the little day squares.

Pilot Hi-tec-point V7 Stick Rolling Ball Pens,eXtra Fine Point,rubber Grip Type,-0.7mm-black Ink-value Set of 5

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok..., March 15, 2014
Some of the pens in my order did not write at all. Others were prone to skip during writing. Some pens were perfectly fine.

World Pride Atomizer Refillable Pump Spray Perfume Bottle (Pink)
World Pride Atomizer Refillable Pump Spray Perfume Bottle (Pink)
Offered by DHB_freedom(Ships from China)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, March 15, 2014
This is a nice little purse atomizer. Cute design, love the pink. The only reason I gave four stars instead of five is it took exactly one month for the order to arrive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3