Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for luvmydogs83 > Reviews

Browse

luvmydogs83's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

luvmydogs83 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Hickory Dickory Dead (Maisie Fezziwig Book 1)
Hickory Dickory Dead (Maisie Fezziwig Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiesty at any age will do..., June 27, 2016
The fiesty 70 year old Maisie, will keep you glued to this book. Her curiosity keeps you wanting more. Definitely didn't dissapoint. Truly enjoyable just like the rest of her books. Can't wait to see what else comes from Maisie!

Sweet Dreams (Vegas Dreams Book 1)
Sweet Dreams (Vegas Dreams Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything this author puts her mind to she does great. She tries her hand at a little romance ..., April 28, 2016
Once again, Bradshaw does it.. Anything this author puts her mind to she does great. She tries her hand at a little romance and you get caught up in the girls stories.. I can't wait for the next of the series. Looking forward to more.

Arise
Arise
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars True inspirations living among us..., April 27, 2016
This review is from: Arise (Kindle Edition)
Doens't matter if your married, divorced, dating or single every woman who has had a relationship needs to read this inspirational book. Every woman in the book has gone through their own pain to be able to bring inspiring stories for those who read them. Each woman brings a strong and powerful life lesson. Great read!

Eye for Revenge
Eye for Revenge
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The start of another great series (or at least I hope), July 22, 2015
This review is from: Eye for Revenge (Kindle Edition)
Another great read from Cheryl Bradshaw... Just when you think you have it all figured out she goes and throws a curve ball at you. I am hoping she follows up with more reads with Bo and Quinn.

Rosecliff Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart Book 2)
Rosecliff Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more..., May 3, 2015
Another great book from Cheryl Bradshaw, I can't wait for more from the Addison Lockhart books, these books are great edge of your seat can't put it down type of books! With every chapter comes a new twist.

Grayson Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart Book 1)
Grayson Manor Haunting (Addison Lockhart Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Something new.., February 17, 2015
Different than all of Cheryl's murder mystery a this defiantly takes you on a different trip through out the book. Another amazing read from Cheryl Bradshaw.

Till Death do us Part Series: Books 1-2
Till Death do us Part Series: Books 1-2
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just when you think you have it all figured out..., February 15, 2015
Cheryl does it again, I love these short novellas, they were just as amazing as the rest of the books I have read by Cheryl. So much packed into two short books. I couldn't put either of them down. To be honest when I read each I didn't put them down till I was finished. Her style of writing these murder mysteries keeps you thirsting for more! Definatly recommend for a quick good suspense read!

Echoes of Murder (Till Death do us Part Book 2)
Echoes of Murder (Till Death do us Part Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Twist and Turns, February 15, 2015
Couldn't put it down, with every chapters end I needed to know what was going to happen. Cheryl's writing leaves you wanting to know what's on that next page. I have read many of her books and all of them leave you thirsting for more.

Whispers of Murder (Till Death do us Part Book 1)
Whispers of Murder (Till Death do us Part Book 1)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps you wanting more..., February 15, 2015
Just when you think you have it all figured out it gives you a curve ball. Cheryl's writing keeps you on the edge, her books are those that keep you intrigued. I didn't want to put the book down.

Hush Now Baby (Sloane Monroe Book 6)
Hush Now Baby (Sloane Monroe Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars She does it again...., July 15, 2014
She does it again... Cheryl's 6 th book in the Sloan Monroe seris is just as amazing as the first. Unlike other authors who lose their touch in the later books of a seris, Cheryl had latched her readers on to even demand more. They are easy reads and keep you on your seat.. Definitely a must read author!

Page: 1 | 2