Profile for Diane > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diane RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Chooka Women's Top Solid Teal Boot,Teal,9 M US
Chooka Women's Top Solid Teal Boot,Teal,9 M US
Offered by Shoe Station

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, January 11, 2013
my daughter bought these for her aunt because they look similar to the kate middleton boots. Aunt Mo loves the boots. Fit great.

Monster High Abbey Bominable Doll Daughter of the Yeti
Monster High Abbey Bominable Doll Daughter of the Yeti
Offered by Giggles and Grins
Price: $54.95
24 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars monster high, January 11, 2013
I bought this for my daughter for christmas. she loves it. it is her favorite doll out out the series.

Authentic Carlo Biagi Witch Hat Bead Charm - .925 Sterling Silver - fits Pandora, Chamilia, Troll

5.0 out of 5 stars sorting hat, January 11, 2013
I bought these for my duaghter and god daughter becuase it looks like the harry potter sorting hat, a favorite series of my god daughter. Looks great on their pandora and bioachi (spelling?) bracelets. My god daughter particularly loves it because of the spider on the bottom.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars cute boots, January 11, 2013
I bought these for my daughter because she has muscular calves (17 inches with jeans). However, they did not close. I am going to keep them for myself because they are very cute and comfortable, expecially for the price.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2013 8:07 PM PST

Reneeze BECKY-01 Women's Combat Boots- Brown, Size 7.5
Reneeze BECKY-01 Women's Combat Boots- Brown, Size 7.5

5.0 out of 5 stars combat boots, January 6, 2013
christmas present for my 13 year old niece. she loves them because she thinks they are stylish and comfortable. she wears them all of the time.

U2 Pink Padded Motorcycle Glasses Shatterproof Polycarbonate Lenses UV400 Filter for Maximum UV Protection Scratch Resistant Coating Double Anti-Fog Coating Rubber Tips Rubber Nose Pads Motorcycle Sunglasses
Offered by MotoGroup
Price: $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars biker glasses, January 6, 2013
bought these for my daughter for snowboarding. she doesn't lik to wear goggles. these were a good alternative becase of the anti fog, anti scratch and break resistance as well as the padding for protection for falls.

Journee Collection Womens Regular Sized and Wide-Calf Slouch Buckle Knee-High Microsuede Boot
Offered by My Fashion Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, January 6, 2013
bought these as a christmas present for my daughters friend. she like them. says they fit good and likes them for casual wear.

LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf
LEGO Monster Fighters 9463 The Werewolf
Offered by Jonesing for Toys
Price: $28.99
84 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars monster legos., January 6, 2013
christmas present for my 10 year old daughter. she loved them. she put it together without any assitance and by following the directions. great alternative to video games.

Womens Knee High Faux Suede Flat Winter Buckle Boots Brown , 10
Womens Knee High Faux Suede Flat Winter Buckle Boots Brown , 10
Offered by K Store USA

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, January 6, 2013
christmas present for my daughter. She loves them. I ordered a size too large though. should have got her a size smaller but I thought they ran small.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2013 9:45 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars monster legos, January 6, 2013
This was a christmas present for my 10 year old daughter. She put it together without any assistance. She loved it.

Page: 1 | 2