Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Cherise Kachelmuss > Reviews

Browse

Cherise Kachelmuss' Profile

Customer Reviews: 1574
Top Reviewer Ranking: 544

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherise Kachelmuss "Mom and More" RSS Feed (IL)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Presidential Elections and Other Cool Facts
Presidential Elections and Other Cool Facts
by Syl Sobel
Price: $4.83
48 used & new from $2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Paperback Book For Curious Minds, May 1, 2016
Honestly I am terrible when it comes to politics. The last time I learned about politics was back in junior high when we had to take a test on government stuff. I feel like literally right after that I was so overloaded, I forgot it all! Well this book from Barron's is a great book for kids through adults to learn about presidential elections and more. The book is very easy to read and even has illustrations throughout the book. The book has answers to questions about how the government is ran and facts that are fun to read such as "Who was the oldest president?" and "Which president led for four-terms?" I learned a lot from this book and my 9 year old seemed really interested. It is a great book for parents to pick up a refresher especially if they have curious kids asking them questions about the upcoming election. The format is very easy to read and follow and it is not full of overwhelming text.

I received this book to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

Bubble Guppies: Fun On The Farm
Bubble Guppies: Fun On The Farm
DVD ~ Robert Scull
Price: $9.99
20 used & new from $8.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal and Bubble Guppies Fun, May 1, 2016
This DVD features five Bubble Guppies episodes. You can watch one at a time or two hours worth. It is a fun DVD with adventures of those silly mer-people. The show features great lessons and my kids love watching them. These episodes have previously aired on television but it is great to have them all on one DVD. Each of the episodes also feature animals which is perfect for animal lovers!

Let's Learn: S.T.E.M. Vol. 2
Let's Learn: S.T.E.M. Vol. 2
DVD ~ Artist Not Provided
Price: $9.99
22 used & new from $5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Over 2 Hours of STEM Fun, May 1, 2016
This review is from: Let's Learn: S.T.E.M. Vol. 2 (DVD)
This is the second in the Let's Learn series and includes four different Nickelodeon characters in seven episodes. Each of the episodes features a different STEM topic behind the fun adventures of the characters. The shows teach great lessons and are perfect for preschoolers. Kids won't even realize they are learning something as they enjoy the show. The episodes are previously aired on television episodes but my kids enjoy that they are all on one dvd, especially with the various characters.

I received this product to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

Educational Insights Rainbow Prancers Puppet-on-a-Stick Markers (3 Pack)
Educational Insights Rainbow Prancers Puppet-on-a-Stick Markers (3 Pack)
Price: $17.99
8 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Puppets, May 1, 2016
These are adorable markers that can be used as puppets and markers. My daughter has the puppets and thought it was a adorable to have these markers too. I will say though I knocked off a star because the caps for the marker didn't stay on as well as I would have liked and we already lost one of them. It felt weird to keep the puppet with an exposed dried out marker though. The unicorn is adorable and something that my daughter plays with as well draws with.

Educational Insights Once Upon a Craft - The Ugly Duckling Educational Craft
Educational Insights Once Upon a Craft - The Ugly Duckling Educational Craft
7 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Activity Kit and Book, May 1, 2016
This is an adorable book and craft kit where kids can create a cute mirror and have a book to read. For the price its a good deal as you get a craft and a book. My 4 year old daughter had a blast creating the mirror and has since hung it up in her room. Its not a great mirror but she loves that she created it. For the book it has become something she wants to read over and over. You also get a puzzle which can be colored and then put together over and over.

Educational Insights Geosafari Wearable Adventure Tools: Glasses Science Kit
Educational Insights Geosafari Wearable Adventure Tools: Glasses Science Kit
7 used & new from $9.81

3.0 out of 5 stars For the Price They Are Okay, May 1, 2016
So these glasses are something my boys use when they are dressing up for their Nerf gun wars, they think they make them look cool. The glasses do come with a whistle and extra pieces that flip off from the sides but they kept falling off so we left them off. The glasses as well required a few times so far of me snapping them back together - which is why I knocked off a star. For the price they keep my kids happy and I didn't expect too much. I do wish they were a little sturdier, especially with it being something geared towards boys!

Educational Insights Geosafari Wearable Adventure Tools: Wrist Band Science Kit
Educational Insights Geosafari Wearable Adventure Tools: Wrist Band Science Kit
Offered by Rover Mall
9 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Explorers, May 1, 2016
This is a simple watch for kids to wear and magnify bugs. Kids can put bugs in a the watch and it magnifies them. Honestly it freaks me out to see them with bugs on their wrist but they think its hysterical and so far its just been ants. You also get a compass on the watch, perfect for little explorers. My boys have been having a blast with this watch. I will say I rated it 4 stars because it doesn't always clip tightly for them on their wrist and where the bug goes. For the price though it is great and they are fine with it.

Wave of The Wand - a Cinderella Board Game
Wave of The Wand - a Cinderella Board Game
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Cute, May 1, 2016
This is an adorable game for any little princess to play. It is simple enough, no reading required either. You also get this adorable wand where you put the dice in and roll the dice from it - super cute idea! You roll the dice and match tokens on the board according to the colors. It is a relatively quick game and perfect for teaching turns and winning a game. It is hard to find a game that is quick enough to keep my 4 year's olds attention but this game being quick and a princess game worked - even my boys joined in and played for the chance to win the glass slipper.

Educational Insights Playfoam Fairy Tale Friends Themed Toy Set
Educational Insights Playfoam Fairy Tale Friends Themed Toy Set
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $11.42
18 used & new from $7.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Dry Out, May 1, 2016
Honestly this stuff is pretty amazing. It does not get all over and it doesn't dry out. My mother-in-law was seriously amazed with this stuff and she might have played with it even more than my daughter! The only reason I knocked a star off is because I wish there was more included for the price. My daughter has already asked for more to build bigger creations. It was all mixed together right away which was okay. Its not easy to separate out the colors. For storage, we stored in a ziploc bag.

I received this product to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

Educational Insights Educational Insight Once Upon a Craft - Rapunzel Educational Craft
9 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy and Book!, May 1, 2016
This is an adorable book and craft kit. Perfect for a rainy day craft activity and then a book to last. I think its a great value for the two in one as each separately would cost more. Yes the craft is small and relatively quick but its a toy that can be played with later as well. My 4 year old had a blast with creating the tower and hair and added her little doll figures to create a playset. The book has become a book we've read numerous times. It would make a great gift for any child.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20