Profile for Cherise Kachelmuss > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 362

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherise Kachelmuss "Mom and More" RSS Feed (IL)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dora & Friends
Dora & Friends
DVD ~ Artist Not Provided
Price: $9.99
26 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Change!, February 22, 2015
This review is from: Dora & Friends (DVD)
I love that they have launched a more grown-up version of Dora, as after watching her for 8 years now it has been a little tiring. This DVD is a great introduction to Dora and her new friends. It features four episodes that all teach great lessons of teamwork, friendship and overcoming problems. I admit I did miss some of the old Dora friends but it was a nice change for her and my daughter loves seeing how Dora has grown up in to a "big girl."

Cetaphil Baby Ultra Moisturizing Wash with Organic Calendula, 7.8 Ounce
Cetaphil Baby Ultra Moisturizing Wash with Organic Calendula, 7.8 Ounce
Price: $4.79
3 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and Pure, February 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I actually got this for my 6 year old who has sensitive skin, especially in the wintertime. His excema flares up and I was told to check out Cetaphil by our pediatrician. This is a great soap that is surprisingly thick enough that you only need a dab for a good lather. I love how pure the formula is and that it is even enriched with lotion. The price is not bad when you think about how a little goes a long way and the bottle squeezes easily enough. I love too the light fresh smell it leaves.

TP-LINK TL-WA860RE New Version N300 Universal Wireless Range Extender With Power Outlet Passthrough, Wall Plug, Plug&Play, Ethernet Port, Smart Signal Indicator Light
Offered by Goodios
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price & Does the Job!, February 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our modem is on one end of the house and on the other end, we have some deadspots. I can tell as soon as I walk through through that spot as my phone or other device searches for a signal. It's usually not that big of a deal but its starting to get crowded in the areas where our signal is the best. This TP-LINK extender has been great for our house and with its Smart Signal Indicator it even made it easier to figure out where to plug it in. The Smart Signal Indicator lights up to indicate when its at just the right spot, for example if you plug it in too far from your router it will let you know. The device is small and is not an eyesore. For the price you really can't go wrong if you are looking for a WiFi extender or if you need to enable a non-WiFi device to be Wi-Fi enabled (for example if you need to update a device like a Blu-ray player without having to connect it to your router.) I haven't had to use the plug part yet but I like that its an option.

T.S. Shure Alphabet Letters Wooden Magnets 26 Piece MagnaFun Set
T.S. Shure Alphabet Letters Wooden Magnets 26 Piece MagnaFun Set
Price: $7.75
22 used & new from $7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Comes With Storage Box!, February 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great set for any child looking for magnetic letters. They are high quality wooden pieces that don't have cheap stickers on them. Each piece is a letter and a small picture representing something of the letter. Which is nice because it is helping my 3 year old associate items with their letters. My favorite feature is the wooden box with handle to store the pieces in when done.

T.S. Shure Stable Pals Emily and Freckles Wooden Magnetic Dress-Up Set
T.S. Shure Stable Pals Emily and Freckles Wooden Magnetic Dress-Up Set
Price: $12.16
18 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality!, February 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have never heard of T.S. before but I am glad I gave them a shot. This set is amazing! I got it for my 3 year old who has some magnetic dress up dolls and wanted more. I like that this has the horse and so many different riding themed outfits. The pieces are high quality and not cheap stickers on them, which I have see with other brands. You can even stand up the girl and the horse, separately not with the girl riding the horse. The box is then basically a tray for storing the pieces or stand it up and its a background! Very cute and sure to be a hit with any child who likes dress up!

Big Hero 6  (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
DVD ~ Ryan Potter
Price: $18.90
30 used & new from $15.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for Everyone!, February 15, 2015
The story is about a boy who is a genius and after loosing most of his family (typical Disney movie) he decides to take action and be a hero. Its quite silly too because his name is Hiro! He makes some great friends in the movie and he learns to work together with them and to do what is right. The big white guy is called Baymax and he was designed by Hero's brother to be basically a nurse and help people. It is a genius idea! I would recommend this movie for any family as it truly has a little of everything that everyone can enjoy. There is teamwork, action, superheros, a villian and of course a hero.

The Hubsan X4 H107C Quadcopter Lime Green/Black Crash Pack (LIMITED & EXCLUSIVE!!)
Offered by USA Toyz
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spare Part Pack, February 8, 2015
First off this pack has impressed me right off the bat with all its spare parts. It is a little tedious to change out some of the parts if needed but with patience it is possible. I haven't changed a part yet but just looking where all the screws are, I can see how it would be tedious, especially if your not careful!

This is not a helicopter or quadcopter, but rather spare or replacement parts for Hubsan H107C / H107C HD models, you do want to check to your models for compatibility. If you had small kids or maybe your not a great flier, this is a great pack to have on hand for mishaps so you don't have any downtime flying!

Hubsan X4 H107C 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter Kit With Camera Ready To Fly and BONUS BATTERY worth $9.99 - Lime Green/Black (EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION!!)
Offered by USA Toyz
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy But Affordable!, February 8, 2015
So first off I will say I got this for my 8 year old to enjoy and it has been great for him. Once we figured out the controls, which are not hard but took us a little bit to get used to as this is our first real helicopter. We have tried other brands of remote controlled helicopters but they never really flew for us right. We tried this one out first to practice as with others we brought them outside and they crashed right away on some which destroyed them. I would suggest practicing inside if possible, at least to get used to the controls of flying this up and down, especially without obstacles like trees in your way (which is another way we have lost a helicopter in the past!)

Now I will say we haven't played with the video part too much as my son just enjoys flying it, but once you add an SD card you can record video like a drone to then watch wherever you can insert an SD card for playback like your computer or even camera. For a drone helicopter this one is affordable and great to start off with, but don't think it is just for beginners as it really does work awesomely! I like how they provide extra propellers and a tool to replace them, its nice not to have to buy extra parts right away!

As far as flying this helicopter flies amazingly well and a lot higher than I expected. This is a great little helicopter if you want something fancy but still affordable.

Summer Bridge Activities®, Grades 3 - 4
Summer Bridge Activities®, Grades 3 - 4
by Summer Bridge Activities
Price: $10.79
44 used & new from $8.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Jam Packed!, February 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I first off love the Summer Bridge activity books and have used them since preschool with my kids. This book is jam packed with activities covering so many different subjects that your child will get great reminders of everything, including Reading, Writing, Science, Social Studies and even Fitness! The back of the book includes heavier cardstock flashcards, a certificate, and stickers. There are spots to encourage goal setting and tips throughout the book. I like though how it is broken down into Days, for each day of Summer break (well week day basically since there is only 20 days per section.) So basically you just have your child complete 1 workbook page a day (at minimum) and it is a good refresher for them for when they are going to start 4th grade. This is one of the better workbooks I have seen and it really does offer a lot. Oh and you can even register the book to access an online companion with more activities!

Just Dance 2015 - Xbox 360
Just Dance 2015 - Xbox 360
Price: $25.54
83 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Families or Exercising!, February 5, 2015
Just Dance has quickly become one of my favorite games. It has all the music I like, is teaching me dance moves and is great exercise! I am not an one who enjoys exercising but dancing I can do! Just Dance is more than just dancing though, there is so much in the game that I honestly probably haven't even scratched the surface of it. The main change though I have seen though is there is a whole social media aspect to the game and your dance moves are video recorded! Yes as you dance your Kinect takes a video of you dancing that you can then share via Facebook. I didn't connect ours because I don't think I need others seeing my dance moves (yet) but it was hysterical to watch our video replay.

There is more to Just Dance though such as dance challenges, multi-player mode and additional songs you can download. Like I said I barely scratched the surface with the game, as my kids are always playing, but so far so good coming from this mom of three! It is a game we have played as a family and a game I have played on my own as an exercise device.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20