Profile for Cherise Kachelmuss > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 438

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherise Kachelmuss "Mom and More" RSS Feed (IL)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
K'NEX K-Force Battle Bow Building Set
K'NEX K-Force Battle Bow Building Set
Price: $27.99
10 used & new from $22.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Gun Blaster With Cool Pieces, July 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So this product is a little deceiving in its name and picture but it does work at shooting. At first glance I thought it was a bow shooting set but really it is a nerf-like gun with K'NEX pieces around it. Honestly though that was fine with my son. He built it in no time and had fun shooting it and didn't care that it was not a real bow and arrow type set. My son is quite the builder with K'NEX pieces and followed the directions and then started making his own creations. You start with a blaster (shooter) piece in the middle and then you build around it. You can build spots to store darts or just make your gun look cool. I only took off a star because the price is a little high I think at $27 and it may be deceiving if you don't really look at the box. Overall though it is a great toy that will keep kids busy while they build it and then they get to play with. K'NEX pieces are pretty flexible and durable as well so they work great for this type of set.

10k Yellow Gold Diamond Cut Oval Hoop Earrings
10k Yellow Gold Diamond Cut Oval Hoop Earrings
Price: $48.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Small But Beautifully Designed, July 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are beautiful gold (yellow gold) earrings that come nicely presented in a cardboard jewelry box.I took off one star only because the price of $50 seems high for small yellow gold earrings, I'd say $39.99 would be a better price. They are smaller than I expected (about the size of a dime) but that is a good thing. I don't like big hoops and was afraid these would be gaudy, which they are not. They are also very lightweight and have a beautiful design on them. Perfect for everyday or special occasions.

Ivation Multipurpose Gooseneck 7-LED Dimmable Clip Light with Stand
Ivation Multipurpose Gooseneck 7-LED Dimmable Clip Light with Stand
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile & Bright!, June 30, 2015
This lamp really surprised me with how bright it is and how versatile it is. It can be used as either a clip-on lamp or flip out the legs and it can be a standing desk light. I like that it can be used either or as our needs tend to change around our house. There are 7 bright LED lights in it and it is pretty bright! It is eco-friendly and energy saving based on it saving 80% power over normal lamps. It comes with a power adapter or you can insert three AAA batteries to make it portable. Again another super awesome feature! For the price of less than $25 it is a great lamp and one that will last based on it being used in different ways.

I received this product to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

Educational Insights Geosafari Jr. Sneak & Peek Periscope
Educational Insights Geosafari Jr. Sneak & Peek Periscope
Price: $19.99
23 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a Neat Toy!, June 26, 2015
My kids love to explore and create their own adventures. Whether they are inside or outside, they always surprise me with their creativity. Luckily Educational Insights has products that keep my kids busy in a fun and engaging way.

The Geosafari Jr. Sneak & Peek Periscope is something so simple but my kids have really taken to it. All three of my kids actually play with it, from my 3 year old to my 8 year old. It does not extend, which I actually found that I like because it makes it easy to carry themselves. It is lightweight for my kids but still durable, which yes they have tested that by dropping it. The love to sneak peeks around corners and use it in their backyard playset. It cannot be left outside though as it does take batteries for the nightlight. We honestly haven't used the light part as I didn't have batteries on hand and my kids don't realize they are missing it. This is the perfect toy though to get your kids out and exploring! I admit I have even played around with it!

I received this to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

Educational Insights Crowded Waters Board Game
Educational Insights Crowded Waters Board Game
Price: $17.35
10 used & new from $17.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a Fun Yet Challenging Family Game!, June 26, 2015
Now that my boys are a little older, I am super excited to play more challenging games with them. My 7 year old especially is all about puzzle and logic games, but surprisingly there are not many out there that appeal to him. Crowded Waters though is a game from Educational Insights that honestly my whole family enjoys! It has become a new favorite and as a mom I appreciate the simplicity while still being challenging.

So there are only two different types of pieces included - there is the game board and then the four different colored shark tokens. No money or cards or reading for that matter. I mention reading because my boys are not strong readers and they honestly appreciate games where they don't have to struggle with reading but are still geared towards older kids. Crowded Waters is geared towards 8+ and it is pretty easy to get the hang of, but I still wouldn't get it for anyone younger than 7 years old.

In the game you basically have to put your tokens down in a path that a shark would swim. The goal is to block the other player from having a direction to swim in. It is a game that has yet to get old with us and one I highly recommend. After getting so sick of the same ole' same ole' games, it is nice to have a challenging but fun game that we can all enjoy. My one son really likes this game so we play it two-player a lot but it is also fun as a four-player game.

I received this product to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

Dora The Explorer: Dora's Explorer Girls
Dora The Explorer: Dora's Explorer Girls
DVD ~ Dora the Explorer
Price: $7.46
25 used & new from $0.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Movie Special of New Dora, June 26, 2015
This is a 44 minute long Dora movie special featuring the older and newer version of Dora. I think its cute that Dora has finally grown up, especially since so maybe kids grow up still liking Dora. It is nice to see how Dora has matured and grown, and gets along with actual girlfriends, rather than just animals and a map. It is a very cute movie special perfect for any Dora fan and just long enough to be a movie but not too long to cause kids to loose interest. Adorable animation and lessons.

Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves Fairytale Land
Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves Fairytale Land
DVD ~ Artist Not Provided
Price: $7.50
29 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Short But Good Movie, June 26, 2015
This is a 45 minute long Dora movie special. This is probably one of my favorites so far and is super cute with the characters. I love the animation and simple lessons for kids. My daughter loves that Dora looks like a princess and saves fairytale characters she recognizes. Short enough movie for preschoolers.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Pulverizer Power
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Pulverizer Power
DVD ~ Artist Not Provided
Price: $9.98
28 used & new from $3.19

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Episodes, June 26, 2015
This is great TMNT DVD that features three episodes. The episodes are ones that have previously aired on television but it is nice to have them on hand for whenever your little turtle (or you) needs a fix! Lots of action and TMNT fun! This is the new TMNT characters as well, not the old school ones.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Pulverizer Power includes the following episodes:

The Pulverizer— The Turtles meet their first fanboy when a teenage wannabe hero decides to fight crime and dress up as The Pulverizer.
The Pulverizer Returns— When Shredder schemes to create a fearsome army of mutants, the Turtles have no choice but to rely on the help of the newest recruit to the Foot Clan—The Pulverizer!
Mutagen Man Unleashed— Donatello obsessively experiments with mutagen in a bid to find a cure for April’s mutated father. Unfortunately, this puts April in danger from a new threat—Mutagen Man!

Bubble Guppies: The Puppy & The Ring
Bubble Guppies: The Puppy & The Ring
DVD ~ Robert Scull
Price: $9.96
27 used & new from $5.96

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Episodes, June 26, 2015
This is an adorable Bubble Guppies DVD that features four episodes, the main one being "The Puppy and the Ring." They are episodes that have previously aired on television but it is nice to have on one DVD for whenever your child wants a Bubble Guppies fix! Great lessons for kids and adorable animation.

The Bubble Guppies: The Puppy and the Ring includes the following episodes:

The Puppy and the Ring – Bubbledom is in danger when the evil Night Wizard takes the Ring from the benevolent Sun King. Join Molly and Gil as they race to return the Ring of the Sun to its rightful owner by sundown. It could be “night-night” for everyone until the end of time!
Sir Nonny the Nice! – Nonny is on a quest to become a real knight. He has a shield and suit of armor, but does he have what it takes to win a knightly game of mini-golf?
Bubble-Cadabra! – The Bubble Guppies discover magic when they stand in for a missing magician and attempt the world’s greatest trick–making an elephant disappear.
The Wizard of Oz-tralia! – After Molly and Gil meet Bobby, a nature show host from Australia, they can't wait to learn all about Australian animals. From marsupials to the amazing platypus, the Guppies can't get enough of the creatures Down Under.

Despicable Me Minion The Game of Life Game
Despicable Me Minion The Game of Life Game
Price: $19.99
29 used & new from $19.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Not The Game of Life But Still Fun, June 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off this is not a Game of Life game with a Minion theme. It has a similar concept to the Game of Life but without the marriages, careers and so forth. The game is about Minions and buying bananas. The Game of Life is my favorite but my kids are not too fond of it, this is a great meet in the middle game for our family. It was a perfect game to get us excited about the new movie coming out as well. The token pieces and banana pieces are fun to play with too! I love that this game is easy enough to for my kids to understand, plus it is a quick game taking maybe 15-20 minutes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20