Profile for Cherise Kachelmuss > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 452

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherise Kachelmuss "Mom and More" RSS Feed (IL)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Dora and Friends Cafe
Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Dora and Friends Cafe
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $31.95

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Just Okay..., July 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I will say this is an adorable little playhouse for girls but for the price I was disappointed that only one doll, Dora, was included. You have to buy the additional dolls separately and of course my daughter wanted me to play with her with the house. The dolls are about $8 each! If you daughter is a huge Dora fan this would be cute but I do recommend picking up extra dolls right away so she is not disappointed. I think you pay so much for this set because it has sounds but I think they could have skipped some sounds and included the extra doll.

Belkin NetCam Wi-Fi HD+ Camera with Night Vision (The Latest Version), Works with Belkin WeMo
Price: $129.99
2 used & new from $115.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Access, July 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This camera works great for us. I use it as a baby monitor basically for my daughter and the picture is clear both day and night. I love the motion setting where it alerts me if she moves so I don't have to keep checking on her. Set-up was super easy and I love that a computer is not required, I had this set up in minutes through my smartphone. To me this seems like a basic web cam monitor. It does have some great extra features like recording video but you need to pay extra for that. We are not a WeMo household but I am sure its nice if you use that as well. For a basic camera though this would work wherever you need it in the house, its not weatherproof, and its easily accessed through a smartphone.

Nickelodeon: Robot Invasion
Nickelodeon: Robot Invasion
8 used & new from $6.81

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 episodes!, July 25, 2014
This review is from: Nickelodeon: Robot Invasion (DVD)
Episodes:
· Krab Borg! / Rock A Bi-Valve (SpongeBob SquarePants)
· Metalhead (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
· Traffic Island / Partybot (Sanjay and Craig)

This is a DVD full of three different Nickelodeon characters: Sanjay and Craig, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and SpongeBob Squarepants. It contains two episodes of each (except TMNT) and is perfect to get your child's Nickelodeon fix for when their favorite shows are not on.

Nickelodeon: Heroes in Action
Nickelodeon: Heroes in Action
6 used & new from $5.74

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 Episodes!, July 25, 2014
Episodes:
· Patrick-Man! / Gary’s New Toy (SpongeBob SquarePants)
· I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
· Muscle C.O.P.S. / Cold Hard Cash (Sanjay and Craig)

This is a DVD full of three different Nickelodeon characters: Sanjay and Craig, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and SpongeBob Squarepants. It contains two episodes of each show and is perfect to get your child's Nickelodeon fix for when their favorite shows are not on.

Rugrats: Reptar Returns
Rugrats: Reptar Returns
9 used & new from $5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Episodes of Fun, July 25, 2014
This review is from: Rugrats: Reptar Returns (DVD)
This is a great Rugrats DVD with three episodes all about Reptar! The kids have crazy adventures with Reptar that is cute and kid-friendly to watch. I remember when Rugrats originally aired and love that my own kids can watch it now anytime they want with this DVD.

· Runaway Reptar

DVD ~ Robert Scull
Price: $9.96
9 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Hours of Bubble Guppies!, July 25, 2014
This is a great collection of Bubble Guppies episodes perfect to get your child ready for back to school. From picture day to teachers to science and more, there is a lot of fun to be had by the Bubble Guppies. What is great though is this is perfect for when Bubble Guppies is not on tv or if your child wants to watch a specific episode. The songs are cute and catchy and all the episodes are appropriate for your kids. My kids love them from ages 3 to 7 years old. There is almost 2 hours of Bubble Guppies adventures going on.

Barney: A Super Dee-Duper Day
Barney: A Super Dee-Duper Day
Price: $8.48
9 used & new from $5.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun For a Rainy Day, July 23, 2014
This Barney DVD is all about having fun outside with friends. I like to put it on to cheer up my daughter when its rainy outside so she can think about all the fun she will have when the rain goes away. It features typical Barney songs that I admit I sing along to and its very kid-friendly. Even though my daughter has seen tons of Barney DVDs they never get old to her.

VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch, White
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch, White
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Wearable for Kids!, July 22, 2014
Last year I got my first wearable. What is a wearable? Well according to Wikipedia, a wearable is “a miniature electronic devices that are worn by the bearer under, with or on top of clothing.” Leave it to VTech to come out with a wearable for kids. The New VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch is fun camera watch for kids ages 4 and up.

I had my two boys try this smartwatch out and they love it. It has everything a kid could need on it! Its a watch, a camera, voice recorder, gaming device, photo editor and more! From a first glance it may look like a watch but then with a tap of the screen, there is lots of interactive fun to be had.

My 7 year old pretty much claimed this watch and has been wearing it non-stop. His favorite feature is taking videos. I love that it uses a rechargeable battery that requires you to plug it in just like you would a phone, it even lasts up to 2 weeks! Oh and it is splashproof which is a must for kids. The watch is available in fun colors, perfect for any child!

Overall, my kids love the watch. Even my 3 year old was wearing it and taking pictures all on her own. It is a relatively easy to use device that makes kids feel just like an adult. My son loves to show it off to everyone and is constantly amazed by it.

I received this product to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

CrossWays: The Path to Victory is Not Always a Straight Line
CrossWays: The Path to Victory is Not Always a Straight Line
Price: $22.71
16 used & new from $19.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick But Fun, July 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great family game for families with kids ages 8 and up. Its a game where kids and adults can enjoy together, and play quickly. Yes this game is not going to take forever, its more like a 15 minute game. I thought it would be playable longer, but its still fun and the game includes various forms of game play. I love that it is a card-game board game as it combines my two favorites. I love that it includes variations for gameplay to mix it up. I'd recommend this for any family looking for a new quick game.

Swimways Gobble Gobble Guppies
Swimways Gobble Gobble Guppies
Price: $9.99
28 used & new from $6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Floats!, July 14, 2014
This set is perfect for any kid as it has not only a little animal that gobbles up the little fishes but they float! My 3 year old daughter loves her new friend and she chases her little fish around the pool. It is actually encouraging her to swim!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20