ARRAY(0xa9b4fa98)

Top Reviewer Ranking: 416

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherise Kachelmuss "Mom and More" RSS Feed (IL)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Dating Game: 101 Stories about Looking for Love and Finding Fairytale Romance!
by Amy Newmark
Price: $12.46
73 used & new from $2.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute stories!, April 14, 2014
While I am married, I do have a lot of friends and family members who are single and searching for love. This book would make a great gift for someone who feels like they are the only ones out there! There are short stores from real people all about blind dates, internet dating, proposal stories, older dating, and more. The stories are easily relatable, funny, and give hope! I enjoyed reading it as well as the stories reminded me and my husband's courtship and just before him when I dated.

Safer Brand 9333 Ringer Lawn Fertilizer
Safer Brand 9333 Ringer Lawn Fertilizer
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $32.83

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, April 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So far we have only had the chance to lay down some of this as we have had some crazy weather here in Chicago and we are waiting for some trees we are having installed to come, but I do like that this has no risk of toxic chemical runoff, over application or burning your grass - which we tend to have problems with. With my three kids on my grass I am trying to get away from chemicals and I feel like every fertilizer we have tried has some. Once we can spread all this, water it appropriately and wait, I will update this review.

Oxiclean Extreme Power Crystals Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Clean, 20.3 Ounce
Oxiclean Extreme Power Crystals Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Clean, 20.3 Ounce
Offered by yich
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more white spots!, April 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So we have hard water and even with our softener I feel like my dishwasher needs all the help it can get. I do not cheap out on dishwasher detergent anymore as then I end up re-washing dishes, which wastes money! I will say I was amazed at how well this product works. I do use Oxiclean on our cleans and love that I can now use it on our dishes. Oxiclean is even slowly working its way to refresh the glasses I have that have set in water stains. I will definitely buy again. Worth a shot if you feel like you've tried everything like I have!

VTech InnoTab Planes Game Software
VTech InnoTab Planes Game Software
Price: $14.19
20 used & new from $9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for math skills!, April 13, 2014
My boys (5 and 7 years old) love games and playing but they are not ones to sit down and do homework or practice work. I am always looking for educational games for them since they always get so caught up in the fun of the game that they don't even realize they are learning. Planes for the InnoTab is a great game for my kids because it focuses manly on math, but there are also lessons for reading, geography and vocabulary. I felt though math was more the highlight of the game. In order to make your plane go you have to do various math tasks such as count by twos, solve math problems or turn in the direction of a certain number. Kids really do need to think to play the game! Or than math though, kids can sit down with the Planes e-book or take some pictures with their Planes friends!

I received this game to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

VTech InnoTab Software - Bubble Guppies
VTech InnoTab Software - Bubble Guppies
Price: $18.56
18 used & new from $12.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute game for Bubble Guppies fans!, April 13, 2014
My almost 3 year old daughter and 5 year old son love Bubble Guppies and this game is a hit with them. I love that it crams so many educational lessons into one game from Reading to Counting and Vocabulary to Life Science, there is so much for kids to do in the game. Its funny because when games are fun for my kids they don't even realize they are learning, other than the reading part. My daughter especially loves taking pictures with her favorite Bubble Guppies characters and saving them. My son loves the obstacle course and Fishketball! This is a perfect game for any Bubble Guppies fan, especially for the younger InnoTab players who like Bubble Guppies but are still learning as this game is geared towards kids as young as 3 years old.

I received this game to review in exchange for my honest opinion.

VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Convertible
VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Convertible
Offered by JuJu's Emporium
Price: $14.95
16 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Little Car!, April 13, 2014
The Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Vehicles are adorable little cars that are chunky, perfect for little hands. We got the Convertible car it is a fun little car on its own, but it designed to intreact with the Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Playsets (sold separately). We don't have playset so my 2 year old daughter just played with the car on its own and was happy. It sings little cute songs "Driving in my convertible..." and says phrases like "C is for convertible" or "Let's drive fast!" There are three songs total. I would recommend buying the Go! Go! playset if you are going to buy this for someone unless they already have it as you will definitely get more out the car that way as far as phrases and interactions go, but like I said you don't need the playset to get it to work. I like the size of the car and the cute songs.

I received a sample to review by VTech.

VTech Switch & Go Dinos Turbo Spur The Stegosaurus
VTech Switch & Go Dinos Turbo Spur The Stegosaurus
Price: $8.00
2 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for under $10!, April 13, 2014
My 5 year old has loved VTech Switch & Go Dinos since he got his first one but the ones we had were huge. The VTech Switch & Go Dinos are smaller dinos that transform from a dino to a car! Just pull it back and watch it zoom up to 20 feet! We first tried this on carpet and it actually worked, which usually cars don't go on carpet. We got Spur the Stegosaurus which was perfect since my little guys favorite dinosaur is the stegosaurus, because of his cool tail. I haven't heard all of them yet, but he does say over 25 dino sounds and phrases. It is a really cute toy for kids, especially at under $10. This would be a perfect add-on gift or buy you could buy the whole set of them!

I received a sample to review by VTech.

Barbie: The Pearl Princess
Barbie: The Pearl Princess
DVD ~ Kelly Sheridan
Price: $7.00
13 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 year old loves it!, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Barbie: The Pearl Princess (DVD)
My almost 3 year old daughter loves this movie. She loves Barbie and mermaids so this was the perfect combination. The story is about Barbie, or Lumina as she is called, being locked away with her aunt but she decides to go on an adventure to the big city to help her aunt. Her aunt was a wicked witch, kinda, but she is not anymore and is not scary. I will say I enjoyed this movie as well as did my 5 year old son who was dying to know what happens at the end! The movie is just over an hour long which was a good enough timeframe for my kids attention span. The story is about friendship, problem solving, being yourself, self-confidence and is an easy enough storyline for kids to follow.

Swingline Comfort Handle 2-Hole Punch, 50% Easier, 1/4" Hole Size, 28 Sheets (A7074050)
Price: $11.48
28 used & new from $8.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a heavy duty 2-Hole Punch. Now I gave it 4 stars only because it is strange for just 2 holes, whereas I use a 1 hold or 3 hole pole more often, but if you need a 2 hold punch this would be the product to get. I was surprised though at how heavy duty and smooth this product was to use. Definitely a quality product that works great and is easy to use.

KRE-O CityVille Invasion Skyscraper Mayhem Set (A3251)
KRE-O CityVille Invasion Skyscraper Mayhem Set (A3251)
Offered by rstumpf
Price: $19.98
38 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Different in a good way!, April 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Okay so what I love about this set is it is different than typical KRE-O sets. Well the whole CityVille Invasion line is different I should say. It comes with 7 figures and enough pieces to build a cute little city set. The pieces do actually move! The pieces are compatible with other building sets, but the figures are smaller. I think the figures though are cooler and more creative in their designs that other sets. My 5 year old had this set built in no-time and him and his 7 year old brother played with it for hours! Definitely a line to check out!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20