Profile for Cherise Kachelmuss > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 448

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherise Kachelmuss "Mom and More" RSS Feed (IL)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kid Galaxy Mega Morphibians Amphibious RC Crocodile
Kid Galaxy Mega Morphibians Amphibious RC Crocodile

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Little Car to Zoom Around, September 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off I did not test this product with water or sand, I have tried other products in the past that say they are waterproof and I didn't have luck. This product is not high quality and didn't look super secure as far as keeping dirt and water out of the insides. That being said, driving this car around on our carpet, hardwood and even driveway, the car did just fine! My boys (6 and 9) love the look of the car and had fun zooming this car around. The controls are not 100% on track but again it is just a fun little toy to zoom around. I'd say its worth maybe $20. Surprisingly this car has stood up to my boys use, and they are rough on toys. It does require batteries so make sure you have them on hand. I took off stars because its not the best quality and I don't recommend using it on water and sand like it suggests.

ALEX Toys - ALEX Junior, My Busy Fire Truck Baby Activity Center with (8) Activities, 1997F
Price: $33.00
13 used & new from $30.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised Me!, September 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I honestly was really impressed with this product. The smooth wood, bright colors and tons of activities on, I assumed it would cost a lot more. My husband even said it would make a great gift! Its small enough that it is portable and great if you have a small space. I'd say its the size of a basketball but rectangular, not round. The craftsmanship though is surprising and I recommend this product to anyone! I'd say it would be perfect for a child 9 months to maybe 2 years old.

BISSELL Oxy Boost Carpet Cleaning Formula Enhancer
BISSELL Oxy Boost Carpet Cleaning Formula Enhancer
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Clean Carpet Without it?, September 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off this is an add-on product and not just a cleaner. I used this with my BISSELL Spot Bot and its cleaner and it works amazing! I can get a few good uses out of this bottle and its worth it for the boost I can get. I don't want to have to redo spots and with three kids I have a lot of spots. The price makes it reasonable especially since I get a few uses out of it. I am surprised at how it has really worked on our set in stains, honestly I am not even sure what some of them were. I will continue to use this product as my carpet could use all the help it can get!

Hoover UH70935 Windtunnel 3-Pro Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum
Hoover UH70935 Windtunnel 3-Pro Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum
Price: $129.99
6 used & new from $119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So Many Great Features!, September 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like this vacuum. Usually I can find something I would change but so far nothing with this one. It has so many awesome features:

Cord retractor (push a button and the cord pulls itself in)
High up Power button - no bending over to turn the vacuum on
Long enough hose to reach under the cabinets without bending down
Good suction for hardwood and carpet
Tools attach to the vacuum so you have them handy
Easy rinse filter
Alert to tell you when to clean the filter
Turn the brushes on the roller on/off with your foot

I don't have a pet to test this with, but it did a great job sucking up after my three kids. Edging I did with the hose as I feel like I get a better job done that way. Overall, for the price of just over $100, I'd say this is a good investment. No complaints here!

LeapFrog LeapBand, Green
LeapFrog LeapBand, Green
Price: $39.99
13 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Barely Scratched the Surface, September 21, 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapBand, Green (Toy)
I received this product to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

We have owned every LeapFrog LeapPad tablet there has been so far and my three kids have loved them so it was only natural that we get the LeapFrog LeapBand. With wearables being the newest technology brands have been introducing, it was only a manner of time before a kid one was introduced by LeapFrog. I will say at first I thought it would be like a LeapPad on my child's wrist, but its nothing like a tablet. It has my kids up and moving! Its a watch and activity tracker all in one. My kids ages 3, 6, and 7 years old actually fight over it!

The New LeapBand is priced affordably at $39.99 and is packed with some great features:

Encourages active play and healthy habits with 50 fun challenges
Kids earn points and unlock rewards for being active, caring for a pet pal and completing challenges
Mini games
Can be personalized via the LeapFrog Connect App on your desktop
1.44" LCD hi-res color screen
Rechargeable battery via a computer with the included USB cord - lasts 3-4 days per charge
Water resistant (not when immersed in water but more so if it rains or splashes of water get it on it)
Sized perfectly for kid wrists
Meant to be kid-tough just like the LeapFrog tablets
Can be turned into School Mode or Night Mode to limit kids playing with it when their not supposed to
Can be synced to the Free LeapFrog Petathlon app on LeapFrog Wi-Fi tablets, select iOS and Android devices
leapband 2

I really like the LeapFrog LeapBand. It is something that really gets my kids moving and it encourages healthy eating! The games are short and easy and its something that is hard to put down. My kids ages 3, 6 and 7 all play with it and honestly I find myself picking it up. It is a watch, yes it tells time, a motivator, a gaming device and a toy. My 3 year old especially wears this the most and has figured it out all on her own. I will say it might be a little babyish for my 7 year old, but he still picks it up. I think if your going to buy a watch for your kids anyways, why not buy them this for just a little more. The other day out of the blue my daughter said "I want watermelon" and then I realized it was from the game, buy I was thrilled she wanted watermelon over chips!

Kids earn rewards, or jewels, for completing activities and they can then move up or earn new pets. You can also use those rewards to transfer over to the LeapPad Petathlon app or your smartphone to play a game! The LeapBand really does have a lot to it, I feel like I have barely scratched the surface!

Learning Resources Shapes - Don't Bug Me - Geometry Activity Set
Learning Resources Shapes - Don't Bug Me - Geometry Activity Set
Price: $18.81
12 used & new from $18.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Teaches So Much!, September 21, 2014
What makes this set fun is kids have to be creative with the pieces to make the shapes. For example, your child will have to put two shapes together to make one shape. This has been making my daughter think about how shapes fit together to make different shapes. For my older boys I am using this to show them geometry, which they haven't learned yet, and fractions. The set is even aligned with Common Core State Standards! By featuring 2-D shapes and forming new objects, kids are learning geometry in Common Core.

The set comes with a ton of shape pieces and 20 cards. The cards are actually numbered, which works its way from easy to hard. I am teaching my kids about the colors, shapes, forming new shapes and problem solving, from this one set! I'd recommend this set to any parent looking for a fun challenge for their kids. It really does teach a lot in a fun way.

K'nex 35 Model Ultimate Building Set
K'nex 35 Model Ultimate Building Set
Price: $20.21
13 used & new from $14.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, September 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So first off the treasure chest was smaller than expected but still did contain a whole bunch of pieces (480 to be exact.) There is room in the box to store more of your K'NEX pieces if you have others as well, the pieces you receive will not bulge from the box like the picture above. My boys are 6 and 7 and they love being creative with the K'NEX pieces and this contained enough to keep the two of the busy for quite some time. I love that there is a sheet with 35 building ideas with step by step visual instructions. There are also unique pieces in this set that my boys haven't used before so that was neat. This set would be a great gift for any child 6 or 7 and up. I am thinking it would be a good gift for birthday parties my boys get invited to and reasonable enough to buy and keep at grandma's house!

Discreet, Incontinence Pads, Maximum, Long Length, 39 Count
Discreet, Incontinence Pads, Maximum, Long Length, 39 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like they should, September 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Honestly after three kids I have issues occasionally. I have found that if I am going to be out all day or somewhere unfamiliar I like to have a pad on just in case. These Always pads first off do work differently than their regular maxi pads. They are odor controlling (not sure what does that in them) and they can contain more liquid. To me they feel about the same as wearing a pad and that doesn't bother me. They are thin enough to not be annoying but I do feel self conscious that they show through my clothes - although I guess its better than peeing my pants in front of others! At about $0.30 a piece it gives good piece of mind.

Contigo Kids Autospout Water Bottles 3 pack, 14 oz.(Nectarine/Tidal Blue/Chartreuse)
Offered by ZK_MARKET
Price: $33.48
19 used & new from $26.44

5.0 out of 5 stars No Leaks!, September 20, 2014
I buy these for my kids ages 3-7 and they love them. We have no leaks and no issues with them. They love carrying them with the little handle on them and they are the perfect size for them.

I Spy Adventure Tablet
I Spy Adventure Tablet
Price: $24.99
6 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of levels!, September 20, 2014
This review is from: I Spy Adventure Tablet (Toy)
This game is perfect to grow with kids. It has tons of levels that you work your way through from Easy to Difficult. I was surprised how many levels there are in the game in the various activities. From the traditional I Spy to pattern matching, there is a lot to keep kids busy! My boys ages 6 and 7 love the game and it has revived the InnoTab for them. I will say the one drawback I found is that you have to unlock the easy levels before you get to the hard ones. This can be a pain for older kids as they may get bored going through the easy levels. I know my 7 year old thought it was too easy and was getting frustrated with the easy ones. For younger kids (more around 4 years old) this is perfect because it will grow with them. Its a great game to pass the time and work your child's brain!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20