Profile for Cherise Kachelmuss > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 451

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherise Kachelmuss "Mom and More" RSS Feed (IL)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
LeapFrog LeapPad3 Kids' Learning Tablet, Green
LeapFrog LeapPad3 Kids' Learning Tablet, Green
Offered by Savingbig
Price: $89.99
12 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great features and new design, August 17, 2014
The New LeapPad 3 is priced affordably at $99.99 and is packed with some great features:

Wi-Fi with kid-safe Web
Powerful quad-core processor and sleek design for performance fun
Kid-tough to withstand kids dropping them
1,000+ games and apps available to purchase and download
Rechargeable battery that charges via USB or AC adapter - About 6 hours of battery life
Personalized learning based on your child's grade level and progress
Parental controls
5" touchscreen that is shatter safe
Peer-to-peer play only with nearby devices for certain apps
Progress reports can be viewed by parent to see what the child has been working on
Front and back camera
4 GB memory for apps and games
Includes 10 apps ($70 value)
Includes stylus

Going from the LeapPad Ultra to the LeapPad 3 was a change for my boys as the screen is smaller and there is less memory for storage, but honestly they didn't mind. Those are the two big differences I have noticed and if that doesn't matter to you then you can save the $30 and go for the LeapPad 3 rather than the Ultra. The apps, games and basic design is the same. To me actually the LeapPad 3 is nicer for younger kids because it is lighter and easier to hold for little hands. The screen size is also comparable to my cell phone which is fine for my kids. I love that you hold it horizontally like you would other tablets and that the touchscreen is responsive with no problems. I hate when you have a touchscreen but its hard for kids to register their movements. What really impresses me though with the LeapPad 3 is that you can still use the regular LeapPad cartridges that you may already own. We have owned a LeapPad tablet since they first came out and it is so nice to not have to buy new games continuously. Then having the option to download games instead of buying the cartridge is nice as well because then we don't loose the cartridge and we can download the game on up to three of our LeapPad tablets. Overall, the LeapPad 3 has become a favorite for my youngest child, my 3 year old daughter. She has no problem tapping away on it and playing games. I don't have to worry either since it is pretty dang tough!

I received this product to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

Disney Frozen Enchanting Dress - Elsa, 4-6X
Disney Frozen Enchanting Dress - Elsa, 4-6X
Price: $18.99
146 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Yeah for Frozen Fans, August 16, 2014
Little scratchy but great for any Elsa fan. My daughter is 3 and this dress is big but perfect on her. It does seem to run small.

Stretch Cotton Capri Crop Seamed Leggings Tights (Large, Dark pink)
Stretch Cotton Capri Crop Seamed Leggings Tights (Large, Dark pink)
Offered by Khanomak
Price: $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and Color!, August 16, 2014
Fit me great! I was worried but I got a size Large and they fit great. I normally wear a 12-14, and Large is perfect. Color popped!

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream 3.00 oz
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream 3.00 oz
Offered by onlyyouatny
Price: $16.99
59 used & new from $10.46

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband swears by it!, August 16, 2014
My husband actually swears by this stuff. He has curly thick hair and this is the only product he can use that keeps it together and doesn't leave a residue on his hair. His hair doesn't feel stiff or gel-like either.

Barbie Life in The Dreamhouse Grocery Store and Doll Playset
Barbie Life in The Dreamhouse Grocery Store and Doll Playset
Offered by DropAir
Price: $62.49
3 used & new from $57.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Playset included!, August 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First when I saw this I thought it was just the doll and the shopping cart but you do get a whole little playset with it. Not huge or anything but a nice little stand. I'm not sure its worth the $56 its currently listed at, I'd pay maybe $40 but then again it is a unique little playset. You get the doll, shopping cart, playset frame, and little play pieces. The pieces are little so definitely a choking hazard if you have young kids but it is a set that can be for little girls (who don't put stuff in their mouths anymore) as well as older girls who still love their Barbie dolls. Its a very cute little set that can be added on too with other Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse sets.

BISSELL CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology, 1330
BISSELL CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology, 1330
Price: $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price!, August 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This vacuum works great for basic cleaning. I tested it out in my house on both hardwood and carpet, on my three kids messes everywhere, and it worked great. The suction is pretty dang powerful from both the floor part and through the hose. I was surprised how much it sucked up on one pass of the vacuum. The only reason I knocked off a star is I found the hose to be short that when I tried to use it around my floorboards or on the stars it didn't reach far and I had to bend down. I like long hoses or ones that I can use while standing. For $80 this would be a perfect extra vacuum or one for a college kid. I am a big user of the hoses on vacuum around my house and I need a sturdier one for everyday cleaning. It was easy to empty and it comes with enough attachments you'd expect.

LiquiSeal Travel Mug in Silver by OXO
LiquiSeal Travel Mug in Silver by OXO
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great for Everyday Coffee, August 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The cup is great for my husband's usual coffee. He loves that it doesn't spill while he carries it in his side pocket of his backpack. Its a sleek gender neutral design. I like how there is a piece inside that screws off to clean inside build-up easily. I haven't had any problems cleaning it. As far as keeping drinks cold or hot, no problems there either. I tested it out on my counter and was able to get about 3 hours for still cold or hot, otherwise it was more so warm or cool. The only reason I didn't get 5 stars is I don't like how its hard to tell if its closed or open. You push a button and hear it click but I never remember if up or down means open or closed. I wish it changed color or said Open/Close.

Educational Insights Chet The Cat Dish Set (24-Piece)
Educational Insights Chet The Cat Dish Set (24-Piece)
Offered by Modern Everyday
Price: $31.80
12 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little set, August 7, 2014
We have other dishes for my daughter's play kitchen but this set is truly adorable. From the adorable illustrations to the kid-sized utensils, everything is simply cute. With 24 pieces it is enough to create four complete place settings. It teaches kids to set the table properly as well. The pieces are all durable as well and they have been holding up to my daughter's daily tea parties. She even likes to use them for snack time which I am fine with since they are made of food-safe material and dishwasher safe.

Educational Insights Chet The Cat - Blender
Educational Insights Chet The Cat - Blender
Price: $21.51
9 used & new from $18.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little blender, August 7, 2014
This is an adorable blender for any little kitchen. It is perfectly sized for little hands and the fact that it actually sounds like a blender is pretty cool. It does say it can whirl real liquids but we haven't tested that out because I don't want my daughter putting liquids in it. We have found a few pieces of play food that are light enough that they can be whirled around in there but they do have to be very light. My daughter is 3 and loves this as does my boys who are 6 and 7.

Slim-Fast Meal Bars, Have Your Cake, 5 Count
Slim-Fast Meal Bars, Have Your Cake, 5 Count
Offered by Nation Wellness
Price: $15.29
4 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised Me, August 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I surprisingly liked these! I usually don't like these type of bars but these being cake flavored made me want to try them. I had one for breakfast (yeah for cake for breakfast) and it filled me for 3 hours. I will definitely buy more of these and will give other Slim Fast flavors a shot!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20