Profile for Cherise Kachelmuss > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 418

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherise Kachelmuss "Mom and More" RSS Feed (IL)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Minuscule: Valley of the Lost Ants
Minuscule: Valley of the Lost Ants
DVD ~ Richard Dreyfuss (voice)
Price: $11.99
12 used & new from $10.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Animation, May 28, 2015
First off the animation is amazing! I can't even think of what to compare it to as its so realistic looking! The movie is about bugs, specifically ants and a ladybug. The black ants find some sugar cube which they see as a treasure and as they are trying to bring the sugar cubes home they of course encounter adventure. There are also the pesky red ants who want the sugar too.

There is not a lot of talking either in the movie, actually only the narrator talks while the bugs make sounds or gesture. I thought this was refreshing as it makes them more realistic.

Overall, my family enjoyed the movie. It has cute characters, a storyline that is easy to follow and it made all of us laugh.

TomTom GO 600 Portable Vehicle GPS
TomTom GO 600 Portable Vehicle GPS
Price: Click here to see our price
17 used & new from $172.23

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems Here - Love it!, May 27, 2015
The TomTom GO 600 is a redesigned GPS device that was designed to create a Traffic-centric experience that is both intuitive and offers relevant daily information. It allows drivers to make smart decisions while driving while also knowing what lies ahead. I honestly was so excited to set this puppy up in my car and wow does it look like a piece of art on my dashboard.

Features of the TomTom GO 600:

6" Touch Screen - yes its huge!
Lifetime Maps
Advanced Lane Guidance
3D Maps - See buildings and landmarks in 3D
Interactive Maps - Zoom in and out to explore the map with a touch of your fingertips
Alternative Route - It checks your route as you go and offers alternative routes if it can save you time
Lifetime Traffic via Smartphone - TomTom Traffic covers 99.9% of all road types - highways, major roads, secondary and residential roads (some competitors only offer 9% of roads)
Tap & Go - Instantly get a route to your destination so you save time and move faster!
Save your favorite places
Speak & Go - yes you can control the device with your voice!
Click & Go Mount
MicroSD Slot
IQ Routes - The world's largest database of real travel times so you have accurate arrival times
Spoken street names
Parking assist - This will navigate you to the nearest parking garage to your location or destination.

Honestly this is a device that requires practically no set-up or instructions at all. Right out of the box I plugged it in to my lighter adapter (which is included) and I was ready to go! Sometimes there is a learning curve since all GPS devices are different but this one really is easy and once you start tapping away its simple to maneuver. Everything you need is just a tap of the screen.

You know how with other GPS devices you have to put in the city, then the street then the address (or in whatever order)? Well with this device you just type out the address normally, such as 123 Main St. Springfield, IL. One line, not multiple fields!

A super cool feature is you can sync your TomTom GO with your phone, tablet or computer via an app (or on a website on the computer) via bluetooth.

This is amazing to me because so many times I am on my desktop computer looking at something and then I have to write down the info usually on a post-it then bring it with me. Now I can search on my desktop and save it to my TomTom MyDrive account (which is a program you download for free) and when I get in my car my TomTom GO will sync with my account via bluetooth and immediately pull up the route! So amazing!

Honestly I love this GPS. Its so easy to use and its simple. There are so many features too on it that I'm sure I haven't even used them all yet but they are there when I need them. For now the device just keeps surprising me.

I feel sometimes like half my day is sitting in traffic, from driving an hour to visit our families or driving into Chicago, traffic can be crazy. I love that my TomTom GO can navigate me to where I need to go quickly and efficiently. From its ability to re-route due to real-time traffic data or accidents to its Interactive Map so I can see where I need to go, TomTom has my back. Did you know that a 2013 study found that the average mom drives her kids around for 1,248 miles per year, or the equivalent of two weeks, and that is not counting the added hours spent in traffic. Less time sitting in traffic means more time with my family outside of the car!

Skittles Mash Ups, 9 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Skittles Mash Ups, 9 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than Original, May 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off I will saw I am not a big Skittles fan, but I am a sweet tooth. I love these new flavors though and admit I ate half the bag in one sitting! So yes they are addictive, especially when you've never had them before! The flavors are all so different yet go great together. So yummy! The colors too really pop, these would be perfect to decorate treats with like Rice Krispie treats or cakes! I prefer this variety to traditional Skittles. At just over $2 a bag, this is a great deal and nice treat!

Clearblue Easy Plus Pregnancy Test, 2 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Clearblue Easy Plus Pregnancy Test, 2 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $7.98
18 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple But Effective, May 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a simple pregnancy two-pack. It is not digital but it does indicate over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period. The test strip changes automatically to let you know its working and then in 3 minutes it will display a + or -. You can test as early as 4 days before your due for your period but the percentage of being correct lessens.There is a guard too to cover the urine strip which is nice. I have used this brand in the past with no problems and this one will be great to have on hand.

Razor Jr. Kitten Kix Scooter
Razor Jr. Kitten Kix Scooter
7 used & new from $49.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Beginner Scooter, May 24, 2015
We received the Razor Jr. Kitten Kix Scooter and my daughter thinks she is so cool!

Features of the Razor Jr. Kitten Kix Scooter:

Includes three wheels - two big ones in the front and one in the back
Giant fur paws that make kids hands look like kitten monster paws - kids just hold the handlebars as they would and the giant paws are just on top of them
Fully decorated with glittery wheels, a tiara on the kitty and stickers
Patent pending "tilt to turn" steering feature to help tots learn to steer
Recommended for ages 3 and up; supports riders up to 44 pounds

My daughter had a blast with her scooter and I love that I din't have to worry that she was going to hurt herself. The big wheels in the front give it stability and the board where she puts her feet was big enough for her to stand right. I will say it was a little strange that the handles don't turn like bigger scooters do (due to the "tilt to turn" steering feature), but my daughter did seem to get used to it.

It is the perfect scooter for a 3 year old just learning and very lightweight so you can take it wherever you need to. It does not fold up but its also not that big either. The furry handles are the cutest little touch and my little "monster" loves scooting around like a monster.

Sealy Cool Beginnings 2-Stage Foam and Gel Crib Mattress
Sealy Cool Beginnings 2-Stage Foam and Gel Crib Mattress
Price: $199.99
16 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mattresses Are Not All Created Equal, May 24, 2015
The Sealy Cool Beginnings 2-Stage Foam & Gel crib mattress is a mattress that offers the firmness of an ultra sturdy and lightweight polyethylene core plus the cooling comfort of soybean cool gel on the softer side. So it is like two mattresses in one, one side is firm and the other cooling.

The Infant Side features a 100% Air-Flow Polyethylene foam core for optimum firmness for infants. It is free of harmful chemicals (moms have enough to worry about) and durable.

The toddler side features natural soy-enhanced cool gel perfect for maximum comfort and cooling.

Some more features:

The Cool-Tex two tone cover is soft and enhances the cooling gel to keep babies comfortable while sleeping.
Airflow pockets for freshness
The whole mattress is encased in PVC-free cover that is both liquid and stain-resistant for a more sanitary sleeping surface.
The stitching used will not unravel or trap liquids and odors.
Square corner design for snug fit in cribs
Lightweight for easy crib sheet changing
Protective cotton wrap encloses the whole mattress

I will say mattresses sure have come a long way since I bought our first crib mattress. I don't remember anything fancy about it at all. It was encased completely in wipeable plastic and I paid a little more for a softer one but that was it. I love that this mattress is designed for growing with your child and enhancing their sleep, which is a must, right? Its breathable and soft where it needs to be, really it is perfect. I love too that it does not feel cheap or stiff, plus that it is completely cleaned by just wiping it down.

I used to think all mattresses were built the same but there are definitely some nicer ones out there, such as this one that makes you want the best for your baby. For how much time a baby sleeps (which is hopefully a lot) in their crib and then toddler bed and then if you pass it on for another baby, a mattress like this is a great investment. Its durable enough too that putting it in storage in between kids would be fine as well I would think!

I received this product to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

**FLASH SALE!** One-a-Day Prenatal Multivitamin with Organic Fruits and Veggies PLUS Probiotics & Enzymes from IntraNaturals - The BEST Prenatal w/ the Ideal Combination of Vital Nutrients for You and Your Baby - (Comparable to New Chapter and Rainbow Light) - NON-GMO, Soy & Sugar FREE - One-a-Day - 60 Day Supply - IntraNaturals LIFETIME Guarantee
Offered by IntraNaturals
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Prenatal Vitamins!, May 24, 2015
For about $20 you get 60 days worth of vitamins which to me is a good deal for what you get. You only need to take one a day and you can even take it on an empty stomach - which usually is a no no. I actually am not pregnant but I like the benefits of prenatal vitamins so I still take them. I like too that you only need one for the benefits as in the past I have had to take 2 or 3 prenatal vitamins per the package instructions. I haven't compared them to other prenatal vitamins but these are jam packed with vitamins, many with a decent percentage of the vitamins. These vitamins stand out to me though because they actually feature organic fruits and vegetables, via powder form. They are soy free (they do contain milk), Non GMO, Made in the USA and they say "Made with Love." With everything packed into these little capsules and being made right here in the USA, I really like this brand.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2015 2:20 PM PDT

Biotin Vitamins - Hair Growth - Repair Skin and Nails - Maximum Potency 10000mcg b7 Vitamin - Effective Nail Growth Formula - B Complex Better than Spa Skin Treatments - 60 Veggie Capsules by Number One Nutrition - Made in USA - 200% Money-Back Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Hurt!, May 22, 2015
I have only been taking these Biotin pills a few days now so no big difference yet but I can definitely say I feel pretty good about them. At 10,000 MCG this is the most Biotin I have ever taken as well, not sure what the other Biotin was but definitely not 10,000. You take one a day and with 60 capsules that means you get two months out of one bottle - so about $7 a month. It works to improve your hair, skin and nails. I have issues with all three (don't we all) and love that this one capsule can work its magic. It is a bigger size capsule but it dissolves quickly and there is no aftertaste. I look at it too like it can't hurt me to take them, only help me and with how summer can really damage my hair, skin and nails I need all the help I can get! Oh it is manufactured in a facility that packages/processes milk, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish so if you have severe allergies to any of those you might want to pass on these - otherwise give them a try!

I received this product for free in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

It 12 in One Amazing Leave in Treatment
It 12 in One Amazing Leave in Treatment
Offered by Key Brands Inc
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Amazing!, May 22, 2015
This hair treatment is amazing and its a 10 from me! My 3 year old has terrible knots and very fine hair and this has been a lifesaver in the mornings. Just a few sprays on her dry hair and the knots are gone, her hair smells amazing and it doesn't look so stringy and brittle. The smell lasts too which usually product smells go away after an hour or so, this scent lasts and is not overpowering. For me, I love using it on my wet hair before I blow dry and straighten for extra protection. I have received compliments on how nice my hair looks and the other difference has been this spray so I'd say it works! No greasy feel either which always worries me.

I received this product for free in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

Battle Bugs #1: The Lizard War
Battle Bugs #1: The Lizard War
by Brett Bean
Price: $4.48
42 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Readers Just Past Easy Chapter Books, May 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great first book in a series for any child who loves bugs! It features a boy who lands in a bug world, the size of a bug, and has to help save his new bug friends! Its not gruesome. I'd say its appropriate for kids ages 6-9. My son is 8 and behind in reading, he likes the big font and that it is not a "babyish" chapter book. It has nine chapters and just over 100 pages, but like I said big font. There are even some pictures throughout the book. It is a great book too to get your child to want to read if they like bugs as it is a great story of friendship as well. With of course battling bugs, You can't go wrong, right?!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20