Profile for Cherise Kachelmuss > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 469

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherise Kachelmuss "Mom and More" RSS Feed (IL)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dove Advanced Hair Series Ultra Nourishing Conditioner, Quench Absolute 8.45 oz
Dove Advanced Hair Series Ultra Nourishing Conditioner, Quench Absolute 8.45 oz
Price: $4.49
17 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a Salon Treatment at Home, July 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After swimming almost daily and the hot weather here in Chicago, my poor hair has taken a beating. After just one use of this conditioner my hair already feels healthier. It does not feel as fried as it was and its so soft. It is a thick conditioner, almost paste-like which really feels like it soaks into hair. The smell is nice and it feels like a deep conditioner to me. I would probably use this every other wash since its so thick and really I feel like I don't need it every wash. For the price, it is a great hair treatment!

Bath Bomb Gift Set by Serene Spa★ Contains 6 LARGE Handcrafted Artisan Moisturizing Bath Bombs with All Natural Essential Oils ★ Pamper Yourself While You Soak ★ Beautifully Packaged ★ Perfect for Gift Giving ★ Amazing Present for Her on Any Occasion ★
Offered by Modern Living LLC
Price: $26.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great & Smells Nice, July 30, 2015
These are my first experience with bath bombs and I will definitely be using them from now on. My 4 years old daughter was actually the first one to use the bomb and she loved it. The water smelled lovely with no real color change or big bubbles. I did wish it lasted longer but it does produce a nice bath experience. At less than $5 a bomb these are great to have on hand for a real soothing night. I'll probably use these one a week or so to really soak and unwind. The smells are really nice. I did try to crack it in half but wasn't able to do that other than getting a bunch of pieces. They work though and make a great gift set.

I received these in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

New Magic Bubbles 32 oz Premium Bubbles
New Magic Bubbles 32 oz Premium Bubbles
Offered by Extreme Bubbles, Inc.
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Bubbles But Kinda Expensive for $10, July 30, 2015
This is a great bubble product that makes it easy for kids to hold and blow at same time. The bottle design has a hand grip part on it so you can hold it easily plus the wand can snap into the lid so your not digging it out of the bubble solution. You do get a lot of bubbles out of it and they are big, good bubbles. I only knocked off a star because I'm not sure it is worth $10 because its only 32 ounces.

AXE Gift Box, Phoenix
AXE Gift Box, Phoenix
Price: $6.76
3 used & new from $6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of products and perfect gift set, July 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this for my 8 year old son to use as he is starting to need deodorant and wants to be manly like his dad. At the price of under $10 for all three items you can't go wrong and they work as expected. My son thinks its cool to have black product bottles and he likes the scent. Its not overpowering but strong enough that you do smell it. I like that he smells good and his confidence is back up as he was self-conscious about his smell.

Philips HD9230/26 Digital AirFryer with Rapid Air Technology, Black
Philips HD9230/26 Digital AirFryer with Rapid Air Technology, Black
Price: $299.95
27 used & new from $199.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So Much Better Than I Expected, July 24, 2015
I have tried out many small kitchen appliances but usually I give up on them because they are complicated to use, clean or bulky. The Philips Airfryer is none of those things. It is a lightweight product that is easy to use and not an eyesore on the counter.

So other than french fries there is so much that can be cooked in the Philips Airfryer. Between the recipe book (thats included) and online I have found so many recipes and I have even thrown food in there myself and it has all come out great!

Some of the meals I have cooked include:

Tater tots
Individual pizzas on a tortilla
Sausage and Peppers
Grilled Cheese

Some of the reasons I love my Philips Airfryer:

Seriously super easy to use. Just plug it in and set the temperature. It will start by preheating. It even has a timer you can set right on it.

It is so versatile. From various meats to fish to dessert and even pizza, you can cook so much inside of it!

It is quite big inside because of the dual layer capacity. I fit enough tater tots for my whole family and I was able to cook two sandwiches and pizzas at a time.

It cooks quickly. Because of the Rapid Air Technology it circulates hot air with speed and precision. I think the most I had to cook something was about 12 minutes but other things only took 5-7 minutes.

It doesn't heat up my kitchen like my stove would.

I don't have to baby my food. No more standing at the stove stirring dishes or worrying about uneven cooking.

It is great when you just need an extra hand. One night I was cooking meatloaf in the oven and a vegetable in the microwave, it was great to have the Philips Airfryer on hand to cook tater tots for my kids at the same time.

Easy to clean, either hand wash or throw in the dishwasher.

There is even an app with more recipes on the Play store and iTunes

I would definitely recommend this Airfryer to anyone trying to cook more at home who needs quick and easy but still good. Between all the various meals I cook a day for my different family members there is something I could cook everyday in this appliance.

Belkin QODE Slim Style Universal Keyboard Case for 10-Inch Devices (F5L179ttBLK)
Price: $95.93
6 used & new from $95.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Great Battery Life, July 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this for our iPad Air and it has been great! It is just a little bulky but that is expected with the keyboard. I love how the stand magnetically holds the tablet rather than just propping it. I had no problem pairing it right off the bat either or since. It is super convenient to take pictures because you just pull a flap down - I think it is designed this way too because it is for any 10 inch tablet and some have the camera horizontally and others vertically. It really is a case for any 10 inch tablet rather than a particular brand. I have had this case on for weeks now and have yet to charge it., so it does have a great battery life! I will say too I have tried another bluetooth tablet that was not a big brand like Belkin and it worked but was not as versatile as this one. The keyboard is not removable but you can fold the tablet so you can use it comfortably without pushing on the keyboard.

Dove Men+Care Styling Paste, Fortifying 1.75 oz
Dove Men+Care Styling Paste, Fortifying 1.75 oz
Offered by Ohwholesaler
Price: $11.80
14 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Manly but Expensive, July 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use this on my 7 year old's curls. He loves his curls but sometimes they need to be defined and this paste helps. I have also used this to mohawk his hair! I look at paste as a more heavier-duty product than gel. It is heavier than gel but still does leave hair feeling nice. Not sure this is worth $10 but if you are looking for a manlier hair paste then this is the one to buy. Works and smells great.

Dove Men + Care Fortifying Styling Gel, 7 Ounce
Dove Men + Care Fortifying Styling Gel, 7 Ounce
Price: $6.89
19 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Manly Gel, July 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use this on my 7 year old's hair and it works great. He like it because it is "manly" and I like it because it shapes how I want it to. The gel is lightweight, scented nicely and does not leave hair crunchy or greasy looking. You only need a little squirt and its easily ran through hair. Best to put on wet hair so it dries with the hair and holds the shape.

Dove Men+Care Shower Tool, Dual Sided (Pack of 4)
Dove Men+Care Shower Tool, Dual Sided (Pack of 4)
Price: $15.96
24 used & new from $14.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Manly, July 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great scrubber. Honestly I like this better than the $1 bath poofs you can buy. It is easy to grip and scrub, especially after working outside. It has a string to hang it as well. The scrubber is very durable. I change it out about every two months. If you are looking for a manly scrubber, this is definitely the one to buy.

Cartoon Network: Adventure Time: Season 5
Cartoon Network: Adventure Time: Season 5
DVD ~ Various
Price: $23.55
19 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 52 episodes for less than $25!, July 19, 2015
This DVD is jam packed with Adventure Time episodes and by that I mean 52 episodes! I have seen DVDs contain just 10 or so episodes for a whole season, but Adventure Time really pumps out the episodes! Now I haven't seen that many Adventure Time episodes, my kids are the real fans, but the episodes I have seen I do laugh at. We honestly are not big on the special features and haven't checked them out yet. There are so many great episodes available that I warn you though it is hard to just watch one or two, my kids tend to have marathons with all these episodes! For the price of less than $25, it is a great value to have this many episodes. I won't bore you with descriptions of the episodes, but they are funny and should be watched in order if possible. I will say too that I let my 7 and 8 year old sons watch the show, its not inappropriate like Family Guy for example would be for young kids.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20