Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for ndetjen > Reviews

Browse

ndetjen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

"ndetjen" RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA USA)

The Master Cleanser: With Special Needs and Problems
The Master Cleanser: With Special Needs and Problems
by Stanley Burroughs
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
95 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely challenging, yet surpassingly rewarding, December 12, 2003
The Master Cleanser was my first fasting experience to date. My roomate was doing it at the time and after reading the book, decided to join him in the process. A few of my female friends said they tried it for 2-3days and it didn't work, but I didn't let that discourage me. I pulled off the 10days to my friends doubts. I even went out to a bar and drank water while my friends enjoyed their drinks. While fasting, I noticed that our society is soaked with food, the advertising is everywhere from the TV to every street corner. I feel for any American who wants to loose weight. It's not easy in this country. Since I don't eat 3 meals a day, it was a little easier for me to fast. I was only fatigued when I pushed myself in a physical way. After cleaning my system out, I have no fears of getting sick.
My advice to the curious is; If you live with someone, do it together - If you eat a lot daily, cut back for a week before you start, that way the hunger pains won't be as bad - Avoid television, use the time to enlighten yourself with books or discussions - Understand that your body needs cleansing - And what anybody says about the hardships, ignore them and prove to yourself that you can do it. The first days are difficult and so are the last, but in the end you'll come away with a deep appreciation for the foods you eat. Your body will thank you!