Profile for Donna > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donna RSS Feed (Knoxville TN)

Star Wars Red Light Saber Earrings
Star Wars Red Light Saber Earrings

1.0 out of 5 stars The other colors I got through the Lego brand and are much better. the plastic is actually the color you want, May 19, 2015
I bought light saber earrings in every color I could find. (blue green yellow and red) The red ones were the only ones that the color came off and the only ones that were not the Legos brand. They are now nearly white. The other colors I got through the Lego brand and are much better. the plastic is actually the color you want, not a white piece that is painted.

Ore International K-815BD Modern Red Touch Lamp, 23-Inch, Red
Ore International K-815BD Modern Red Touch Lamp, 23-Inch, Red
Price: $40.55
9 used & new from $40.53

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this lamp, July 15, 2014
I love this lamp. It is just like pictured. Ok there were some technical issues but four bros' service was out standing. They answered my emails promptly, even over the weekend. I would not hesitate to order from them in the future.

Together
Together
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $10.67
57 used & new from $0.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Together (Audio CD)
I just keep listening over and over. I haven't been able to pick a favorite, yet. Each track is as good as the next. Worth the price and more. I am glad I didn't wait for the US version. For those who don't know these two teens, check out the video on Youtube where they appeared on Britain's got talent.

The Day of Reckoning (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, Book 8)
The Day of Reckoning (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, Book 8)
by Jude Watson
61 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, May 16, 2000
Outstanding work. This book will be enjoyed by all Star Wars fans, young and old. As Den would say, "If this isn't a terrific book, kill me now!

Rogue Planet (Star Wars)
Rogue Planet (Star Wars)
by Greg Bear
258 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Action?, May 2, 2000
Not a bad story, but not a Star wars book. Where's the action. Not a single laser, blaster or lightsaber until page 249. I was hoping to get more insight into the training of a jedi, but this was also missing.