Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Tets > Reviews

Browse

Tets' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tets RSS Feed (Texas)

Wow, That bumper sticker really changed my opinion... Funny mock bumper sticker political religion
Offered by Sticker Connection
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 13, 2014
Not just the quotes are wrong. There is no need to have their word "said" there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2014 7:44 PM PDT

ProApproach Compact Indoor/Outdoor Chipping/Short Game Practice Net/Ball-Return
ProApproach Compact Indoor/Outdoor Chipping/Short Game Practice Net/Ball-Return
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best golf gift I ever got, June 5, 2013
I saw this in my boss' office and thought it looked cool. After checking it out online and showing my wife, she surprised me with it as a present. The size is just perfect to practice indoors. I live in an apartment and used to have a much wider net that was far to impractical for indoor use or travel. After setting it up the first time I was hooked. I even bring it on golf trips with me and use it in my hotel room and before a round to warm up (it folds up really small). It sets up in seconds and returns the ball accurately enough that I can keep hacking (haha).
Great product, nice build quality. I recommend everyone show the wife with some leading comments ;-)

Thigh Highs: SILVIA 15 Thigh High Stockings-VienneMilano
Thigh Highs: SILVIA 15 Thigh High Stockings-VienneMilano

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present!, August 28, 2012
Her perspective: she loved them - from the cool packaging (it comes in kind of an iPhone or iPad box) to the product inside. My perspective: they look great on her. Beautiful product, highly recommend when you are looking for that 'just right' present.

Roland Black Truffle Cream, 2.8-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)
Roland Black Truffle Cream, 2.8-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your $$, April 17, 2012
Amusingly disappointing! It's hard to be that far off from the claimed flavor even for a cheap product but this one does it. The excitement of receiving and opening the product quickly vanishes as the contents bluntly present themselves as mushrooms in a jar. Presence of any truffles or truffle flavoring is questionable at best. Treat yourself and spend a little more if you want a decent truffle flavor. This is a definite never again.