Profile for Barbara Almaraz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbara Almaraz RSS Feed

O Brother, Where Art Thou?
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
DVD ~ George Clooney
Price: $9.00
25 used & new from $3.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Some much needed intellectual respect, December 27, 2010
This review is from: O Brother, Where Art Thou? (DVD)
An amazing movie, "Oh Brother where art thou" is a classic unto itself. Stunning cinematography ad incredible acting, the movie draws you into a web and refuses to let you go until the very ending. Based on Homer's Odyssey with a southern twist, George Clooney, John Turturo and Tim Blake Nelson make an unforgettable trio of prison escapees making their way back home and encountering the trials and tribulations on their adventure. There are parts that will make you laugh until you cry and there are parts that will make you misty-eyed. In an age of that has seen seven Saw movies, remakes of everything, and soon to be three Transformers movies, Oh Brother where art thou gives the viewer some much needed intellectual respect.

Queen Bee 100% All-Natural, Organic Under Eye Cream - Removes Dark Circles, Facial Lines and Wrinkles Naturally - 1oz (30ml)
Offered by Fast Shipping Supplements
Price: $20.95
9 used & new from $17.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this balm, smells great too!, December 21, 2010
Very happy with the results so far. I bought a jar of this balm and have been using it for the last month and a half in the morning and in the evening. I have noticed the lines under my eyes are fading, as well wrinkles on my forehead. Plus my skin feels SO smooth and beautiful!! My friends have mentioned how much younger and vibrant I look. This stuff honestly took 5 years off of my face in a matter of weeks! I don't know if this is the most powerful "ant-wrinkle" or "under-eye" cream you can find, I haven't really tried that many other products, but I would much rather put something that is chemical free and natural on my face every day, than some of the other creams on the market full of who-knows-what. I have bought these for all of my family and friends for Christmas gifts too and will be purchasing again for myself. Thanks!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2011 12:36 PM PDT