Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for qcdude3 > Reviews

Browse

qcdude3's Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

qcdude3 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
MW polar Brisling Sardines, Smoked, 4.23 Ounce
MW polar Brisling Sardines, Smoked, 4.23 Ounce
Price: $9.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Mild and very Tasty, May 7, 2016
I had tried their Smoked Herring in oil and it was so tasty I tried the Brisling Sardines and they are even better. Perfect for a lunch.

MW Polar Herring, Smoked in Vegetable Oil, 6.7-Ounce
MW Polar Herring, Smoked in Vegetable Oil, 6.7-Ounce
Price: $8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've Had Since I Was Ten Canning Them With the Family at Home., May 6, 2016
Brings back memories of my youth when we did our own from catching the herring to canning the lightly smoked fish. These are really good. There seems to be a lot of discomfort with canned fish products but it seems so few people know anything I just go with what I've known all my life. These are packed well, taste wonderfully correct and I love them.

Lakewood PURE Black Cherry Juice, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Lakewood PURE Black Cherry Juice, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Price: $38.34
5 used & new from $38.34

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW and WOW again, February 17, 2016
I have tried most every producer of juice I can find. Hands down these people are the best .... at everything. Shipping was clear concise and on time, Packaging was the very best (by a wide margin) I have ever encountered and I'm a totally committed on-line purchaser. Finally the juice itself is better than if I had made it in my own kitchen. Having worked in a major industry for most of my adult life I know the pressure corporations are under to cut costs. These people are giving the attention to detail to all aspects of their product that only the best of the best provide. As I unpacked the case and tasted the juice today I felt myself smile that someone is producing a product of such high quality and that it's available to me..

Chosen Foods Avocado Oil, 16.9 Fluid Ounce
Chosen Foods Avocado Oil, 16.9 Fluid Ounce
Offered by AsSeenOnTank
Price: $18.52
5 used & new from $18.52

5.0 out of 5 stars They Get It---and they do it right, February 17, 2016
Oil is perfect, in glass, packaged perfectly to protect bottle

Covidien 5750 Curity Alcohol Prep, Sterile, Medium, 2-ply (Pack of 200)
Covidien 5750 Curity Alcohol Prep, Sterile, Medium, 2-ply (Pack of 200)
Offered by MedicalRite
Price: $5.65
29 used & new from $2.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, January 11, 2016
Not as thick as the more expensive pads but it certainly does the job. Plenty tough enough after all its a pre-injection wipe we're not cleaning barnacles off boat bottoms.

The Ringworld Engineers (Ringworld series Book 2)
The Ringworld Engineers (Ringworld series Book 2)
Price: $6.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money, There is Much Better Niven Available, January 7, 2016
I suspect that Larry Niven is deep down in his soul ashamed of this 2nd effort. For me fresh from re-reading Ringworld after some 30 years Ringworld Engineers is boring beyond belief and I was unable to finish more than about 1/3 of it. I also suspect the rest of the series that follows is even less interesting, although I won't in all honesty find out by reading them either.

Ringworld
Ringworld
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just As Good As the First Time, January 7, 2016
This review is from: Ringworld (Kindle Edition)
I am again reading some of the things I loved when I first read them often many years ago. "Ringworld" is a wonderful thoughtful bit of writing as I read it again I re-discovered all the imaginative wonder I experienced from Science Fiction in my past. Great book, decent writing, allowed me to re-live a more youthful period.

Belgian Dark Couverture Chocolate Semisweet Callets, 54.5% - 5.5 Lbs
Belgian Dark Couverture Chocolate Semisweet Callets, 54.5% - 5.5 Lbs
Offered by World Wide Chocolate
Price: $43.99
5 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Period, December 17, 2015
The best flavored chocolate "chip" I've tasted. I keep looking because I make a super chocolate chip cookie and this is the best I've found. Also the whole product purchasing experience was perfect super fast and great chip just in time to produce batches for the Holidays.

Valrhona 100% Pure Cocoa Powder (8.8 ounce)
Valrhona 100% Pure Cocoa Powder (8.8 ounce)
Offered by Soleris
Price: $11.99
10 used & new from $11.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me Ever Again, December 16, 2015
Terrible Cacao, nearly unable to be eaten. Quality of the powder has diminished recently.

NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition (EX2700)
NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition (EX2700)
Price: $34.99
51 used & new from $20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't want to have to go back to school to set up something that plugs into the wall like a night light, August 18, 2015
I didn't buy it. The types of responses the company gave turned me away. I don't want to have to go back to school to set up something that plugs into the wall like a night light. I'm really old school If I have to become an it guy to use your product I'll look for another product. Whats this resetting my router to open stuff. Face it you have 15% of those that write in telling you there is a problem and you keep shipping them pablum..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2015 6:25 AM PDT