Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Mimi > Reviews

Browse

Mimi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mimi RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Techege Battery Powered Triceratops Dinosaur Toy Realistic Sounds and Fun Lights, Walks and Roars!
Offered by Rosa Frias
Price: $27.99
10 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... grandson who's turning 2 in August and is in love with dinosaurs, May 15, 2016
I bought this for my youngest grandson who's turning 2 in August and is in love with dinosaurs. I'm pretty sure this will be his favorite for a long time. The size is great, the coloring awesome, and the way it lights up and roars is the "pièce derésistance" that this little boy is going to love. My only concern is when I put the batteries in to check it's operation, the "on" button was on. I turned it off and continued replacing the battery cover, and when I tried to turn it back on, it wouldn't. I removed the batteries for about 30 seconds, reinserted and it seems to be fine. Since I'm not giving this for a couple of months, I'll be checking to make sure it operates, but feel confident it will be fine. I'm impressed so far! Thank you Techege!

Ultrasonic Dog Bark Controller in Birdhouse Shape
Ultrasonic Dog Bark Controller in Birdhouse Shape
Offered by Deal Republic
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $22.49

4.0 out of 5 stars and attractive and for the price is a great buy. Returning it couldn't have been easier, May 14, 2016
I had high hopes for this dog bark controller, but I own a Miniature Pincher, and there's virtually nothing that deters her from barking. She stopped and stared at it the first time it went off, and from then on, it had no impact on her at all. I was totally bummed. I have to say, this model is well made, and attractive and for the price is a great buy. Returning it couldn't have been easier, and I appreciate them making it so.

Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover & Foot File - Pedicure Tool to Exfoliate Dry Feet & Cracked Heels with Powerful Pumice Stone Rollers & Heel Smoother, Callous Shaver & Sander for Women & Men
Offered by Distinguished Excellence
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Feet callus remover is by far one of the best buys I've made in a long time, May 14, 2016
The Treat My Feet callus remover is by far one of the best buys I've made in a long time! I bought one for myself and one for each of my daughters. I based my decision on other reviews, and wow, no one was exaggerating how great this little tool is. As soon as I got it, I tried mine out and was totally thrilled with the results. Their customer service is awesome too, and with a life-time warranty, there's not one thing not to like about this. My daughters love theirs too. So, if you're trying to figure out which company to buy from, just stop now, and buy this one--you won't regret it! (I wasn't compensated to say this......I just love endorsing any company and their product when they live up to their promises and go the extra mile!)

Safari Ltd Dragons Collection Twilight Dragon and Snow Dragon Set
Safari Ltd Dragons Collection Twilight Dragon and Snow Dragon Set
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars have to say they are average at best in my opinion, December 5, 2015
I bought these for my granddaughter because it's what she wanted for Christmas......have to say they are average at best in my opinion. I've bought other dragons for her that were awesome because of the detailing......these are just okay. Shipping was fine and they came as expected.

Schleich Falabella Foal Toy Figure
Schleich Falabella Foal Toy Figure
Price: $7.24
94 used & new from $0.82

1.0 out of 5 stars I had originally ordered it for my 1-year old grandson thinking he could easily hold it in his hand, October 3, 2015
Cute but teeny tiny. I didin't read the dimensions thinking it would be in scale to the rest of the horses, but sadly, it's not worth the price and I'm not sure what it is one is supposed to do with this. I had originally ordered it for my 1-year old grandson thinking he could easily hold it in his hand....sad part is he could easily put it in his mouth and choke to death, so it's been put away. Wasn't worth returning either for the cost of the postage. Out of all the horses I ordered this was the only disappointment.

Schleich Western Rider
Schleich Western Rider
Price: $12.48
24 used & new from $12.48

5.0 out of 5 stars The detailing is beautifully done., October 3, 2015
This review is from: Schleich Western Rider (Toy)
I bought this for one of my granddaughters, and she loves it. The detailing is beautifully done.

Schleich Tinker Mare Toy Figure
Schleich Tinker Mare Toy Figure
Price: $5.76
27 used & new from $5.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 3, 2015
This is great as a toy or a collectors piece - details are beautiful.

Schleich Tournament Rider
Schleich Tournament Rider
Price: $19.99
22 used & new from $15.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 3, 2015
This review is from: Schleich Tournament Rider (Toy)
Just gorgeous and my granddaughter loved it!

Pin The Pacifier Baby Shower Game (mask & 12 pacifiers included) Party Accessory  (1 count) (1/Pkg)
Pin The Pacifier Baby Shower Game (mask & 12 pacifiers included) Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)
Price: $4.31
25 used & new from $0.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 14, 2015
It arrived quickly, and it's okay but not sure I'd order it again.

Party Streamer, 81-Feet, Sea Foam
Party Streamer, 81-Feet, Sea Foam
Price: $2.00
9 used & new from $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 14, 2015
Exactly the color I needed for my daughter's baby shower and arrive quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7