Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Montana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lowepro Flipside 400 AW Pro DSLR Camera Backpack
Lowepro Flipside 400 AW Pro DSLR Camera Backpack
Offered by Roberts LP
Price: $119.98
36 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of room, August 6, 2015
I wanted a bag that would house everything I'm ever likely to own and this bag fits the bill as well as providing for some expandability via clip on outside pockets (not included).I like the safety of the back entry although it take a wee bit of getting used to. The shoulder straps are comfy and I haven't had a chance to test the rain cover as the backpack alone more than stands up to a light shower. My only criticism is that the front storage pocket could be a bit deeper to allow for carrying collapsible hoods and small reflectors. Although it's a bit pricey I think it was a good choice.

LimoStudio 400 Watts Photo Portrait Studio Continuous Umbrella Lighting Light Kits - (2)x 45W CFL Bulbs, (2)x Single Light Bulb Sockets, (2)x Hot Shoe Mount Adapter Umbrella Holder, (2)x Umbrella Reflectors, (2)x Light Stands, AGG101
Offered by KimOutlet
Price: $49.00
2 used & new from $47.74

4.0 out of 5 stars but the bulbs are pretty under powered, August 6, 2015
Extremely lightweight which is not necessarily a drawback, but the bulbs are pretty under powered. This can be easily fixed by swapping out the bulbs. Having the included cold shoe mounts a nice extra for using speedlights. Easy to transport.

Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure
Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure
Price: $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book that clearly outlines the inter relationship between aperature, August 6, 2015
Excellent book that clearly outlines the inter relationship between aperature, shutter speed and ISO along with the trade ofsf inherent with each. Highly recommend this book!

BESTEK CADEN Universal Camera Liner Insert Partition Protective Bag Cover Waterproof Shockproof for SLR DSLR TLR Camera 11"x8"x5" (Middle Size)
Offered by BESTEK.
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent value for a bag with mid-weight padding, December 28, 2014
This is an excellent value for a bag with mid-weight padding. I fit it inside my regular book bag and it provides plenty of protection against small bumps.

Greenies Senior Tub-Pak Treat for Dogs, 27-Ounce, Regular
Greenies Senior Tub-Pak Treat for Dogs, 27-Ounce, Regular

4.0 out of 5 stars My dogs absolutely love these although I oddn't think they really provide much ..., December 28, 2014
My dogs absolutely love these although I oddn't think they really provide much benefit in keeping their teeth clean. They are rather pricey as treats go.

Matrix Biolage SCALPSYNC Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Duo
Matrix Biolage SCALPSYNC Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Duo
Offered by sarrina beauty
Price: $35.00
4 used & new from $35.00

3.0 out of 5 stars In comparison to other Biolage shampoos, I thought this ..., December 28, 2014
In comparison to other Biolage shampoos, I thought this one left my hair rather dry and unourished. The conditioner doesn't seem to do much, I frequently have to use a tiny amount of leave-in condition after using this conditioner.

Sorel Women's Sorel '88 NL1708 Boot,Black,8 M US
Sorel Women's Sorel '88 NL1708 Boot,Black,8 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent these back, very lightweight, March 10, 2014
These are attractive boots but very light weight and not really up to a Montana winter so I sent them back.If you are rarely off of shoveled sidewalks I think they would work fine.

Badoogi BDP-V12 Foldable Heavy Duty and Compact Storage Drying Rack System, Premium Size
Price: $43.95
21 used & new from $43.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish it came in military grade version, March 10, 2014
I love, love, love this rack but it does need to be handled with a bit of care (the reason for four stars). It will easily accommodate an entire week of my laundry at once including towels although I usually don't hang my jeans on it. I particularly love the clips along the bottom of the rack for socks and underwear but I expect they will be the first to break. I also like the arms that fold out for hangers. It is quite handy that it folds down slim enough to store behind a door. It also makes a great sweater dryer. One part of the rack was cracked when it arrived but was able to fix it with glue. I would definitely pay more for a "premium" version of this if it were to become available-

PetSafe Lickety Stik Low-Calorie Liquid Dog Treat, 3-Pack Chicken/Bacon/Peanut Butter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dogs with megaesophagus, March 10, 2014
I have a 2 year old Brittany with megaesophagus. Although she is very food motivated she can only have liquids- no solid food or treats. The Likety Stiks are great for her and rarely cause her to regurgitate (although just about everything else does). I keep them in my coat pockets so they are always handy. My only complaint is that they don't have an aroma that's very appealing to people but I suppose it would be embarrassing if I was the one salivating every time the lid came off.

Top Performance Bright Magic Dog and Cat Shampoo, 17-Ounce
Top Performance Bright Magic Dog and Cat Shampoo, 17-Ounce
Price: $13.87
6 used & new from $11.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shampoo, November 7, 2013
I have seven Brittany's and this is my favorite shampoo for them. It really makes the white in their cotes shine!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4