Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for D Double U > Reviews

Browse

D Double U's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D Double U RSS Feed (Kansas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nylabone Advanced Oral Liquid Tartar Remover Dog Health Supplies, 32fl.oz.
Nylabone Advanced Oral Liquid Tartar Remover Dog Health Supplies, 32fl.oz.
Price: $11.22
19 used & new from $7.71

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., August 13, 2015
Our vet says that this product is helping as our dog is not getting tartar build up on his teeth. Important to keep your dog's teeth healthy.

Container Gardening
Container Gardening
by Paul Williams
51 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book., August 13, 2015
This review is from: Container Gardening (Hardcover)
This is one of the best container books that I have found. Great ideas that the average person can do.

Children Corduroy Newsboy Cap Baby Winter Hat (Beige)
Children Corduroy Newsboy Cap Baby Winter Hat (Beige)
Offered by Belsen
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice weight. Should wear well, August 13, 2015
Very cute hat. Nice weight. Should wear well. Company is very good to work with.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for small sized women., August 13, 2015
I wish they were more clear on the sizing. I usually wear a size ten. The outer part of the skirt has plenty of flowing fabric, but the lining was too snug and pulled up on me causing it not to work. Now I have to pay for return postage. It is a nice skirt if you are thin enough.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but a little disappointed, July 20, 2015
I really like ICU readers. They have a lot of cute styles that you can't find otherwise. The quality is good for the price. They hold up quite well. However, I have another pair that I totally love and have been somewhat disappointed in this pair. They are cute and well made, but not nearly as comfortable and they are constantly sliding down my nose.

Toland - Fabulous Flowers - Decorative Colorful Multicolor Spring Summer USA-Produced Garden Flag
Price: $9.38
6 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty garden flag, July 20, 2015
The colors are very bright and the fabric is heavy. It really brightens things up.

Zakia's Pure, Organic Argan Oil - 4 oz
Zakia's Pure, Organic Argan Oil - 4 oz
Offered by Zakia's Morocco
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this oil, July 20, 2015
I am very happy with Zakia's Argan Oil. With just the smallest amount my skin feels so much nicer and I can nourish my skin so much better than I can with lotion. I especially like to use it on my neck and face as it is believed to help with signs of aging. Overall it makes my skin feel wonderful and has a very pleasant smell. I also bought some for my daughter that was pregnant and she loved using it on her stomach. I plan to continue using it all the time.

Ayr Saline Nasal Gel, With Soothing Aloe, 0.5 Ounce Tube
Ayr Saline Nasal Gel, With Soothing Aloe, 0.5 Ounce Tube
Price: $3.39
35 used & new from $3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for me., July 14, 2014
I could not get by without this product. I have severe dryness. This was recommended to me by my pharmacist when I was in so much pain and didn't know what else to do. I need it the most in the winter. I apply it regularly. Without it I have severe nasal problems. It is a very simple product to save you from a serious problem. You have to use it for it to work. Sounds silly, but I know too many people that buy something and think that will take care of it. :)

CET Aqua Dent Water Additive 500ML
CET Aqua Dent Water Additive 500ML

4.0 out of 5 stars A worthwhile product, July 14, 2014
We have been using Aqua Dent Water Additive for our dog for some time now. It was first recommended by our vet. The vet said it is doing the job as our dog has very clean gums and has not needed to have his teeth cleaned. His breath is still not fresh as a daisy, but I don't find it to be a problem. I think it is a worthwhile product. We mix it in a bottle of water and keep it in the refrigerator. He gets it with all of his water.

Monterey Sluggo Slug & Snail Killer 5lb
Monterey Sluggo Slug & Snail Killer 5lb
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $26.49
18 used & new from $22.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy to find Sluggo, July 14, 2014
I am very happy with Sluggo. If it hadn't been such a damp year, I may have been able to give it five stars. I have a very large hosta garden and I was getting hit hard by slugs this year. It is a job to keep it around all of the plants on a regular basis, but you do not have to reapply just because it rains. I could immediately tell a difference and I know as soon as I need to reapply. It makes all of the difference in the world to me, as I have put a lot of effort into my garden and do not want it to look ugly, full of slug holes. With the size of garden that I have the large size container is the only way for me to go. I am very happy to have Sluggo.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3