Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Gilberto Dotti Cesa > Reviews

Browse

Gilberto Dotti C...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 121

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gilberto Dotti Cesa "gdc" RSS Feed (Flores da Cunha, RS Brasil)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Born Again
Born Again
27 used & new from $10.42

1.0 out of 5 stars one of the worst Sabbath's albuns, February 18, 2016
This review is from: Born Again (Audio CD)
No doubt, one of the worst Sabbath's albuns. I am a great fan of Ian Gillan in the 70ths and BS too, but this CD looks like the lastest Purple's CDs ... Bananas, etc. And the sound of drums, for example, are BAD, BAD!!!

Rattle That Lock
Rattle That Lock
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $26.65
96 used & new from $14.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is the better sound of Rattle Than Lock, in the CD or in the Blu-ray??? I don''t NO !!!, February 10, 2016
This review is from: Rattle That Lock (Blu-ray Audio)
To make a real analyses of this product I want to list more times to it. I bought the CD/Blu-ray/booklets, etc...Very beautiful package!!!
BUT, at this moment, didn''t notice differences between the sound quality of the CD and the same songs in the Blu-ray. I have two otption to listen to the CD and the Blu-ray. I use a BD player Sony, and I put the sound in two options:
1 - Receiver Denon 7.1, 125 Watts per channel, with great front speakers, central speaker and bookshelves rear speakers. Connections is HDMI.
2 - Amplifier Harmon Kardon, stereo, 150 Watts per channel, with another pair of the great front speakers. Connection by coaxial cable.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************
-Of course when i use the Receiver 7.1, I have more speakers spreading the sound in the room (60 m²), of course if set up is to the one of the two of 5.1 types of sound. But The sound is low when I use PCM stéreo, only frontal speakers works. So I have to increase the volume level.
-Using the Harman Kardon Receiver I get a good sound with PCM stéreo, but the level of the sound decrease a lot when I set up to the 5.1 two options.
I've talked about volume levels!!! But I think you can NOT observe the sound quality of a music when you have to change the volume between one or other equipments and set ups !!!!
Finally, I can NOT say if the Blu-ray audio of Ratther than Lock is better than in CD !!!! Or am I a bad listener???

Big Sur
Big Sur
Offered by skyvo-direct-usa
Price: $9.37
79 used & new from $2.17

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it. Big Sur is different, February 2, 2016
This review is from: Big Sur (Audio CD)
I have just one CD of Bill Frisell, "...Blues...". I like it. Big Sur is different. It is more calm, there is not a bass player, but excelent drums. It deserves more than two listenings to understand what Frisell wanted to do. It is a good CD.
Pay attention to the work of the violin, cello and others like that, very interesting arrangements!!!!

Snowpiercer [Blu-ray]
Snowpiercer [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Chris Evans
48 used & new from $4.96

1.0 out of 5 stars I try towatch in DVD, January 26, 2016
This review is from: Snowpiercer [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Here in Brasil I didn't found this movie in Blu-ray. I try to watch in DVD. Bad, bad quality video. When Tilda Winston appears I turn off the player!!! What is that? Ridiculous acting!!! Some critics love the movie just because it is a social critic and against capitalism .... Bad at all!!! People doesn't liked the movie, they liked its ideology!!! Shame on you gys !!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2016 6:29 AM PST

Moving Waves
Moving Waves
78 used & new from $6.36

4.0 out of 5 stars I just will say that the quality of audio is excellent, especially the drums, January 22, 2016
This review is from: Moving Waves (Audio CD)
I never had the opportunity to buy a Focus's LP. I was 12 years old in 1970 and begin to listen to rock. The money was not in my pockets so I just bought Deep Purple, Grand Funk, etc. I went to London, Paris and Amsterdan last dezember. So I bought in Amsterdan the CDs Moving Waves, At the Raibow and Focus II.
It is not necessary to write about the music. I just will say that the quality of audio is excellent, especially the drums!!! So natural !!!

Doolittle 25: B-Sides, Peel Sessions And Demos
Doolittle 25: B-Sides, Peel Sessions And Demos
Offered by megahitrecords
Price: $18.11
56 used & new from $9.26

3.0 out of 5 stars I have the LP, the CD and then bought ..., January 21, 2016
I have the LP, the CD and then bought these 3 CDs box in Paris last dezember. The problem continues, the audio quality is not what it could be. The sound is almost weak and if you increase the volume yours ears will burn. But the album Doolittle is a masterpiece of rock-pop. Five stars for the music, two for the recording.

Doollittle(3CD 25TH anniversary Edition)
Doollittle(3CD 25TH anniversary Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars The music in Doolittle is fantastic. BUT, January 19, 2016
The music in Doolittle is fantastic. BUT...I have the LP, not good audio. I bought the CD, not good audio. I bought these box with 3 CDs in France, and the sound of Doolitle continues not good. WTF these recording enginers do in life???

Red (2-CD version)
Red (2-CD version)
Price: $13.99
47 used & new from $9.41

1.0 out of 5 stars What a confusion with this 2 CDs!!!, January 17, 2016
This review is from: Red (2-CD version) (Audio CD)
I have the LP. Great music of the 70ths. I bought the CD released in Holland, imported here in Brasil. I went to Europe in dez/2015 and bought the double CD 40th KC Anyversay Series. It is written in the back "This compilation P&C 2013 Robert Fripp" Printed in the EU PANEGYRIC.
The CD 1 has RED Trio version when you listen to it, but in the rear cover this bonus track is in CD 2...
I just don't know if I am listening to the original 1974 album 30th Aniv Remaster OR the 2013 Stereo Mix !!!! Someone to help me???
Comment Comment | Permalink

Original Album Series -  Robin Trower
Original Album Series - Robin Trower

4.0 out of 5 stars Remembering the great 70ths !!!, January 16, 2016
I am brazilian. Was in England last month 2015 and bought these box there. Great Robin Trower. Best CD is For Earth Below. All bands should release in these format! Sound is good and box easy to hold.

Ex Machina [Blu-ray + Digital HD]
Ex Machina [Blu-ray + Digital HD]
DVD ~ Oscar Isaac
Price: $9.99
55 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Where is the Blu-ray here in Brasil ????, September 1, 2015
Here in Brasil I had to watch these EXCELLENT movie in DVD !!! The blu-ray has not been released here !!!
Someone can inform me if the american Blu-ray has Portuguese's legends??
Shame on you Universal !!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13