Profile for Pen Name > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pen Name RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Learning Resources Jumbo Jungle Animals
Learning Resources Jumbo Jungle Animals
Price: $20.10
41 used & new from $9.74

2.0 out of 5 stars Im not a happy camper!, October 31, 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Im very disappointed with the purchase. Like one of the previous reviews says, the giraffe's legs are shorter on one side and he wouldnt stand, its annoying as heck! Thats the whole point of the toy! The quality is poor! The colors are dull and the spots where the plastic of different parts of the body comes together are visable. The only animal which i actually like is a tiger, he is bright and his face looks so realistic but like i said earlier he too has a rough line of plastic where his butt was attached to the body... Epic fail. And thats worth 20$?? i mean come on, id rather buy her a tube with little guys to play with...

Disguise Infant Costume Pirate Princess, 12-18 Months
Disguise Infant Costume Pirate Princess, 12-18 Months
Price: $16.67
31 used & new from $10.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Exteremely cute but quality is just not there..., October 31, 2013
This review is from: Toddler Girl Pirate Costume (Toy)
I disagree with some of the previous reviews. As soon as i got the costume, i realized that was pretty cheaply made. The belt was fraying on the edges, the lace on the front not evenly spread, the stiches so poor they looked like they were about to fall apart soon. I loved the hat but you need to figure something out how to make it stay on the head. i tried hair clips and my little one just pulls them off right away. It was really rainy today so i had to pin the pirate hat on ber regular hat and that way it was more secure. The positive thing is that the costume is very very cute, we just came home from trick or treating and my 1,5 year daughter got so many compliments, i was very pleased! However, upon taking it off i saw the stiches came apart under the arms and there are two big holes now. Well, i sort of expected it. Anyway, if you want a costume for wearing once like i did, it is a good choice. Happy Halloween there!

Hannah Keeley's Total Mom Makeover: The Six-Week Plan to Completely Transform Your Home, Health, Family, and Life
by Hannah J. Keeley
Price: $16.99
108 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a disappointment, October 11, 2013
After reading a few pages i already realized what the whole book would be like... Total waste of money. I expected some practical advice like a sample schedule, how to get more organized, how to effectively split my day between kids and house chores, sample grocery planning, meal planning etc etc. Telling me to take my vitamins, stay in shape and do my chores? Really? Well, ive already been doing it! oh yeah you gotta turn it into a game and have fun.... the whole book is just like blah blah blah and you are reading page after page and thinking so when is the real stuff going to start? I usually like to read my books to the end no matter how bad they are. Well, i gave up on this one after two days. I cant beleive someone is making money writing crap like this...

IKEA MULA Bead Roller Coaster
IKEA MULA Bead Roller Coaster
Offered by FURNISHPORTAL
Price: $16.95
13 used & new from $16.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 14, 2013
This review is from: IKEA MULA Bead Roller Coaster
I absolutely love this one! Got it from IKEA and it was twice cheaper. The only thing id add is suction cups maybe. Im afraid to put it up on my daughter's new table because it might scratch it since it wont stay in place. We keep it on the floor. Other than that, its very sturdy, bright colors and safe for my child.

12pcs Christmas House Zipper Loot Gift Bag 7X10.5" Smile Snowman Print
12pcs Christmas House Zipper Loot Gift Bag 7X10.5" Smile Snowman Print
Offered by IN TIME TREASURES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags, worked for me!, December 25, 2012
I needed small bags for candy treats for the kids for Xmas and those worked just fine for me! Would order them again.

LISA FRANK Sticker Book - 1885 Stickers - 2nd Official Collector's Set!
LISA FRANK Sticker Book - 1885 Stickers - 2nd Official Collector's Set!
Offered by EBS - Hard to Find Office Supplies
Price: $9.95
4 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, December 25, 2012
A good addition to a gift of an activity book or a notebook for a small girl. But i thought the stickers could have been more interesting and bigger.

My Cool Life Journal (A Book About ME!) Diary with Lock & Key
My Cool Life Journal (A Book About ME!) Diary with Lock & Key

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad overall, December 25, 2012
The book we got looked absolutely different, the name was Book of secrets of something like this and it was pink. The good thing was it looked nice and i didnt mind but what gets me is the fact that you dont get what you order. I got it for my 10 year old daughter in law because she loves to write down her thoughts but i think the book seemed a little too boring for her age. It doesnt really have enough pages for her own thoughts. Its more like an activity book with different quizes and stuff. The lock didnt look too great either. I had trouble locking and opening it but hopefully she will have some fun time using it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2013 1:55 PM PST

Good Night, Teddy
Good Night, Teddy
by Francesca Ferri
Edition: Rag Book
Price: $8.26
60 used & new from $7.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Good Night, Teddy (Rag Book)
The book is a great idea! My 7 month old is yet a little too small to enjoy it to the fullest but im sure she will! I love that you can put the teddy bear in pockets with different activities and the bear is so cute! The book also has a handle. Love it!

Marabou Pens (1dz)
Marabou Pens (1dz)
Offered by Discount Toys and Novelties
Price: $6.07
22 used & new from $2.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Pens shedding feathers like crazy, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Marabou Pens (1dz) (Toy)
I wouldnt get it for myself. Cheap and shedding tiny pieces of feathers like crazy. They stick to everything, clothes, bedding, carpets. I hope they wont last long...

Womens designers Perfume by Chanel, ( CHANCE CHANEL EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 oz )

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite perfume, December 25, 2012
I absolutely love this perfume. I use it myself and also got it as a birthday present for my sister in law and it came quick and she seemed to love it. The only thing i had to take care of was a tag sticker on the box that i couldnt scrape off without ripping the plastic wrapping on the box but i used water and i came off pretty good.

Page: 1 | 2