Profile for woofy7 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 97

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

woofy7 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
SOGA® Slim Hard Cover Protector Case for ZTE Valet Z665C Straight Talk, Tracfone, Net 10 - Couple Panda Bear Black White Green [SWG67]
Offered by SogaWireless
Price: $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars It protects my cell phone and I really like the Panda design that is on the cover, October 13, 2014
It protects my cell phone and I really like the Panda design that is on the cover. It coordinates with other panda items that I currently own. I would recommend it to anyone who likes pandas and has a cell phone.

#1 Quality White Mulberry Extract Complex: Pure White Mulberry Leaf Extract 1000mg, Active Blood Sugar Blocker With NO Additives AS SEEN ON Dr. Oz, NO Side Effect PLUS Promotes A Healthy Metabolism & Accelerates Weight Loss - 2 Month Supply - 100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by NuVitality
Price: $41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS, June 3, 2014
I had been going to the doctor for high blood sugar levels. I read about the Mulberry Leaf extract inhibiting blood sugar levels so I started taking it. In 3 months, my ALC went from 11.8 down to 8.4. This really works or at least it worked for me so that is why I ordered more of it and also some for my brother in law who thinks it will help him as well.

DVD ~ Flowers in the Attic
Price: $8.96
37 used & new from $4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Flowers in the Attic (DVD)
Ellen Burstyn is beyond words in this movie. All the actors and actresses are fantastic. It is even better than the first Flower in the Attic movie.

DVD ~ Kristy Swanson
Price: $6.49
27 used & new from $2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Flowers in the Attic (DVD)
Great movie to watch and an even better movie to compare it to the previously released movie. Both movies are great and the actors and actresses are phenomenal.

Lizzie Borden Took an Ax (M.O.W.)
Lizzie Borden Took an Ax (M.O.W.)
DVD ~ Ricci
Price: $10.29
34 used & new from $3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Movie, June 2, 2014
One of the best interesting movies I have ever watched. I keep wondering if she really did the murder or not. It is a good movie to view and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Born This Way [EP]
Born This Way [EP]
Offered by newbury_comics
Price: $4.80
65 used & new from $0.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady GaGa--What a fantastic singer, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Born This Way [EP] (Audio CD)
This CD is truly one of the best that Lady GaGa has ever made. I enjoyed listening to her sing and the songs are fantastic and relaxing.

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
DVD ~ Jeremy Renner
Price: $9.83
9 used & new from $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, April 28, 2014
The Hansel and Gretel movie is great entertainment value. I enjoyed watching it and plan to watch it again. The movie has great actors and actresses in it.

Glee: Season 4
Glee: Season 4
DVD ~ Lea Michele
Price: $14.99
24 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Music, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Glee: Season 4 (DVD)
Great songs and great acting by the cast of Glee. I have purchased all of the Glee shows and they have great entertainment value for anyone to watch.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Special Edition) (DVD)
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Special Edition) (DVD)
DVD ~ Ian McKellen
Price: $9.99
18 used & new from $9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Entertainment for all ages, April 28, 2014
This DVD is good entertainment for all ages. I parallel this story with the first Hobbit movie and my students seem to enjoy it immensely.

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
DVD ~ Ben Stiller
Price: $11.49
11 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Movie, April 28, 2014
Great movie. I use it in my class at school since my students have read the story in their literature book. It is a bit different from the actual story; it still is a good story to get the point across to the students.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10