Profile for Glenda Warden > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Glenda Warden RSS Feed (Georgia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
How You Can Win Big on Slot Machines Like I Do
How You Can Win Big on Slot Machines Like I Do
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, June 1, 2014
Not once does Ms. Jensen explain how she actually won all this money. This nothing but false advertizing and Amazon should not let her sell it as a "how to" book. Apparently she shows up at the casino, at the right time, and the machines pay off as if by magic.

IGT Slots Paradise Garden PC [Download]
IGT Slots Paradise Garden PC [Download]
Price: $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, May 6, 2014
I did not recognize any of the machines on this cd, even though I go to casinos regularly. The games are boring and and the graphics are no where near as good as Masque games. Save your money.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2014 6:55 PM PDT

WHY CAN'T I LOSE WEIGHT AND WHY DO MY JOINTS HURT? HOW EVOLUTION PROGRAMMED YOU TO BE FAT, SICK, AND ARTHRITIC AND HOW YOU CAN DEFEAT THE HUMAN HIBERNATION SYNDROME & LOSE ALL YOUR EXCESS WEIGHT.

1.0 out of 5 stars It Does Not Work, March 11, 2014
I took 100,000 units of vitamin D3 for eight months. Not only did I not drop pound; it did not lessen my desire to eat one iota. As for the pain in my knees, no change there either. It was just a waste of time and money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2014 1:35 PM PDT

Crazy Weight Loss Rx -- Fast, Permanent Weight Loss...in Only 68 Seconds per Day!
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Where Are the Results., March 3, 2014
Has anyone lost one pound using the information in this book? If anybody had, surely, they would be bragging about it
on line. If anyone out there lost any weight just using this mental, please let the rest of know.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2014 7:23 AM PDT

The Slot God
The Slot God

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, November 20, 2013
This review is from: The Slot God (Kindle Edition)
This book was total waste of time and money. Although, cheap save yourself the time and bother of investing in something this worthless.

Reel Deal Slots: Gods of Olympus
Reel Deal Slots: Gods of Olympus
Offered by AllDealz4U
Price: $14.89
22 used & new from $2.50

1.0 out of 5 stars This sucks!, February 10, 2013
I bought this thinking I could play real Williams' games. I never, never buy made up slot games like Reel Deal Slots since I want to recreate the casino experience at home. I do not live in a gambling state and I enjoy computer games until my next gambling trip. I don't buy childish slot games that don't exist in reality. There are only 5 real Williams' games on this disk and they are not very interesting. I won't be looking for the real copies of these games to spend money on in the casino so Williams' Brothers lost a potential customer.

IGT Slots Cleopatra AMR II
IGT Slots Cleopatra AMR II
Price: $13.72
28 used & new from $5.43

1.0 out of 5 stars The Pitts, February 10, 2013
Not only was it difficult to launch, it did not recreate the casino experience. I was excited to see an at home version of Triple Stars, my favorite slot at the casino, but it does not play like the game at he casino either. It does not allow you to insert the amount of "money" you choose to play with but simply accumulate huge amounts of credits. You can never start with a clean slate and see how much you can win with a limited bankroll unlike a real playing session in an actual casino, which, ruins the game for me. I want to control the bankroll like I can on Masque games. If you are going to reproduce actual IGT slot games, why mess it up by not allowing the player to like a real casino patron. I will not buy this poorly designed brand of games again and stick with Masque.

Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars BookNeeds To Show Results, December 5, 2012
I enjoyed this book and will try the techniques he recommends. I am giving it four stars because while he tells the circumstances of his hitting rock bottom; he does not give any details of how his life changed. He says his life changed for the better but in what manner? He never says whether he achieved spiritual peace and well-being or there were more concrete manifestations in his life.

Attract Money Now
Attract Money Now
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Joe Vitale Is Great at Self Promotion, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Attract Money Now (Kindle Edition)
Too bad the books and videos he produces never live up to the hype. If the information he peddles in this book were one tenth as good as he claims it is, it would be worth the money; but it's not.

LOTTERY SCRATCH-OFF SECRETS
LOTTERY SCRATCH-OFF SECRETS
Price: $3.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money, June 20, 2012
This "book" is only about five pages long. I can sum up the book in one sentence. Avoid ticket machines and buy all your scratch offs from the same roll. That is all.

Page: 1 | 2