Profile for ramon2585 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 85

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ramon2585 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Ill Mind of Hopsin 7 [Explicit]
Ill Mind of Hopsin 7 [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars This song makes you think, August 1, 2014
Hopsin is a very underrated artist. With that out the way, this song is more than just great to me. It makes you think...about religion. I've had the same thoughts as him about it. I wondered, does it make me a bad person that I'm questioning it? I don't know what to think about it now. Like he implies, my gut tells me that it's all nonsense. This is a very deep, potentially eye-opening song. Easily the best, most insightful song I've heard in a very long time.

Lasko 2265QM 20-Inch Max Performance High Velocity Floor/Wall mount fan, Silver
Lasko 2265QM 20-Inch Max Performance High Velocity Floor/Wall mount fan, Silver
Price: $55.81
77 used & new from $46.96

5.0 out of 5 stars This is almost perfect, July 10, 2014
This thing is very powerful! Very often I'll think that it's on the highest setting, when it's on the lowest. It's that strong. My only complaint is that it goes from off, immediately to high. It should go from off to low, etc. I also love that it could be hung on my wall. I'll be doing that soon.

The weight of the fan is 15 pounds, but that's really light to me.

Titanfall - Xbox One
Titanfall - Xbox One
Price: $39.96
148 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Only have 2 problems with it, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Titanfall - Xbox One (Video Game)
First of all, my REAL review score is 4/5. I gave it a perfect 5/5 though, because I really think that people are just giving it a low score for no reason at all. I'm pretty sure a lot of them didn't even play it to be reviewing it so low. But back to my review.

One problem I have with it is the framerate. I expected a buttery smooth, solid 60fps. That's not what I got. The framerate is usually fine, unless it's getting crazy! Explosions, particles here and there, etc. This is also a very fast paced game, so 60fps would've helped tremendously.

My other problem is the Engine they used. I forgot the name of it, but the game engine is very old. I think something like 10 years old. For a next-gen game, I expected better.

With that said though, this game is VERY fun. I usually play with my 4 friends. The wall-running is so addictive, that I do it for no reason lol. I'll wall run by a crate next to me. Why? I don't know lol.

My favorite game mode so far is Last Titan Standing, because it reminds me of MechAssault, and I was OBSESSED with that game!

BSN AMINO X - Watermelon, 15.3 oz (30 Servings)
BSN AMINO X - Watermelon, 15.3 oz (30 Servings)
Offered by Best Price Distribution
Price: $20.50
19 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Watermelon has never tasted that great to me, December 28, 2013
In the past, I've tried Watermelon flavored drinks/juices, and they were ok. Nothing special. I usually prefer something strawberry flavored. I've been buying a lot of stuff from bodybuilding dot com lately, and got a sample of this stuff. The Raspberry flavor too. I thought it would just be another decent flavor. Nothing special. I was so wrong. This is DELICIOUS! I had to put that in caps. It's that good! After I finished the drink, I wanted more immediately! So it wasn't long before I ordered the 30 serving bottle. I would've gone with the 70 serving, but I'm planning on buying the Raspberry flavor soon. Oh yeah. I tried that sample. That was delicious too.

BSN has a fan now. I don't know how they do it, but every product I've tried so far tasted GREAT. It's not your usual, boring tasting stuff that I've been used to.

Gold's Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench
Gold's Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench
Offered by homecomfort
Price: $358.40
2 used & new from $230.80

4.0 out of 5 stars All in all, I'm glad I bought this, December 10, 2013
I wanna review this much before I forget this stuff. These are my initial impressions after assembly.

This at home gym both looks and feels strong/sturdy. A small thing that attracted me towards this set is the "self spotters". They may not look like much, but those things work very well. I'll stack on the weights later to see how much weight they can support. I'd surprised if they couldn't hold a couple hundred pounds though.

You may get confused or angry during assembly, because you THOUGHT you either lost a piece/screw or it just wasn't provided, but that stuff is already done...or at least it was for me. Like the Curl bar. The bumper thing was already on it and screwed in.

One of the things I LOVE about this set is the variety of exercises you can do. Curls, leg extensions, hamstring curls, bench prench, incline press, squat, hack squat, etc. All for a very reasonable price! I prefer to workout at home, and with this, I can do plenty of workouts. Just a FYI. This comes with an Olympic adapter for the leg part, so you can stack it with BOTH standard sized and Olympic sized plates.

I should also mention this. I'm 5'7", and was a bit too short for the curl pad. When I had the pad in, I had to stand up slightly for it to feel normal. That's not a huge problem though.

There's 2 things I don't like about this set though.
1. The height adjustments on the squat rack. It isn't a fast adjustment like it was on my previous Powerline Rack.
2. The bench only goes down slightly lower than parallel. Not cool.

I'll update this review soon.

UPDATE:I REALLY love the two things poking out on the squat rack. I can store my weight plates on them. Comes in handy!

The "self spotters" that I mentioned earlier are very strong/sturdy. It easily held the 130 pounds I currently have to put on my bar. It also attaches and detaches from the squat rack very quickly. I love these because since I workout at home, it's not often that I get someone who can spot me.

Knock Madness [Explicit]
Knock Madness [Explicit]
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars He should be more popular than he is, November 26, 2013
Hopsin gets no respect. I know he's not as popular as Drake, but wtf? Get it together people. Anyway,,,

This album was well worth the wait. I loved it! I love the song Good Guys Get Left Behind cause it's a different take on your usual "rap love song". I love it even more because of the song that comes after. Bad Guys Get Left Behind. It's like a continuation of the good guy song, but the opposite. They're both pretty funny.

Then the songs Tear to Snow and I Need Help I love because I can relate to them both. I like the song Gimme That Money because that's exactly what happened to my bro lol. So I know exactly how that works.

Lunch Time Cypher was a great song. Reminded me of when some guys would be rapping in the Cafeteria in High School. I guess it made me nostalgic.

I love the song What's My Purpose because I THINK THE SAME WAY about people lol. Kinda cool to hear it in a song.

LF 4 in 1 Bundle - Black Black Hybrid Case with Stand & Holster, Lf Stylus Pen Screen Protector & Screen Wiper for (MetrpPCS, T-Mobil) LG D500 MS500 (Optimus F6)
Offered by Luckiefind
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I know it's just a case but..., November 18, 2013
This thing is all kinds of awesomesauce! You get 2/3 GREAT accessories for your phone, for a low price. The case itself feels so strong/sturdy. I feel sorry for other phones that don't have this exact case. And it also has a built it stand for watching videos, like on Youtube, etc.

Then you have the screen protector. My friend was telling me that you usually find two kinds of screen protectors for phones. There's a cheap, thin one that gets a lot of fingerprints, and there's the thick one that doesn't. I thought I would be getting the cheap one, but this is the BETTER screen protector. It even comes with a lil cardboard card to press it flatly onto your screen to get rid of lil air bubbles.

It comes with a Holster too, but I don't plan on using it...ever. I don't like phone holsters at all.

LG Optimus F3 (T-Mobile)
LG Optimus F3 (T-Mobile)
3 used & new from $408.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Space is my ONLY problem, November 16, 2013
I'll start with what I don't like about it (LG Optimus F6), since there's not much I don't like about it. The amount of memory on this device is HORRIBLE! I think it's roughly 1.2GB of storage. I have to pay attention to my device storage space like I hawk! I'd recommend an app to monitor your storage space, like Clean Master. Get it together LG!

Now the good stuff. This runs fast and smooth. Before this, I used to be my Android 4.0 Galaxy Media player, and the difference in speed is night and day. It does everything faster. It even turns off faster. Some apps I couldn't use before because my media player wasn't fast enough runs so smooth now. I lost so much respect for my media player now lol.

I wanted a good camera on it (I have my reasons). I was very surprised to find out that it has autofocus and a flash on the 5MP camera. 5MP is way too big IMO, so I turned it down to 1MP. It also has other features that I was shocked to find is in a smartphone. It can take into account the lighting in the room. I haven't tried using the video recording yet, but it does 1080p. I like that.

It's a small feature, but I love how I can quickly switch back to my previously used apps by holding down the home key. I use one app all the time anyway (MixZing), so that feature comes in handy.

The colors on this thing is really pretty too. Everything looks really nice. I almost cried tears of joy when I put on a live wallpaper. The screen size is also lovely. It's 4.5 inches. With a screen size like that, I thought it would be very bulky, but it's very thin, and easily fits into my pocket.

If they would just fix the TINY storage space, I'd rate this 6/5. That's my only complaint, for an otherwise great product.

UPDATE: As someone recommended to me, I uninstalled the updates on the mandatory apps included with the phone, and disabled those apps so I wouldn't get any future update notifications for them. I was even able to completely uninstall a few of them. Now I have 99 problems, but space aint 1.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 12:20 PM PST

Uvex S1933X Skyper Safety Eyewear, Black Frame, SCT-Orange UV Extreme Anti-Fog Lens
Offered by Corydor
Price: $6.99
10 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these for a "weird" reason, November 14, 2013
I'm rating this 5/5 for a different reason than most. I had brain surgery in 2009, and since then, my head weirdly shakes if I'm on the computer for 30-60 minutes. I have no idea what it is. Ataxia? Essential Tremors? Even knowing this, I still can't rip myself from my computer, so I thought I should buy something.

After buying this, I could be on my computer all day, and my head rarely shakes now. Now, whenever I'm on my computer for 10+ minutes, I throw them on. They're obviously working like I thought they would.

Also, things that are usually blue on my computer are green instead, so it blocks blue light like they say it does. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone. I'm so glad I bought these.

The Marshall Mathers LP 2
The Marshall Mathers LP 2
Price: $6.96
93 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I'm the only one?, November 5, 2013
I've been a fan of Eminem for a long time. Since the Infinite album. My friend is just as big of an Eminem fan as I am, but I asked for what he thought about this album, and he said it was decent. It wasn't his best, but it was good. I don't know if it's just me, but I loved it! 10/10. Out of the 21 songs, I loved 19 of them, 1 was decent, and 1 I couldn't stand. Overall, I really enjoyed this album. This and Born Sinner (J. Cole) are my favorite albums this year.

I need to mention this. The song he did with Kendrick Llamar...Love Game. That was the first time Eminem was on a track with somebody and didn't destroy them. I loved Kendrick's verse! I was shocked by that. I didn't think he could rap to the tempo of that song.

Another thing I liked about the album is that it had...maybe 4 songs that have a Rock feel to it. Berzerk, So Far...I forget the other songs, but they have a Rock feel to them. It was risky and different, but I liked it.

So yeah. I loved the album as much as I thought I would.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9