Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th
Profile for ramon2585 > Reviews

Browse

ramon2585's Profile

Customer Reviews: 90

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ramon2585 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Black Mountain Products Anti Burst Exercise Stability Ball with Pump, Black, 2000-Pound/65cm
Price: $22.20
13 used & new from $18.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems strong as advertised, January 12, 2016
I have the 65cm size. I am 5'7". When I first got it, I thought it was a bit too small for me, until I inflated it a bit more. In terms of strength, I put a bar of 135lbs in my lap and sat on the ball (I weight 167lbs). I even bounced a bit, and it held up fine.

I left it in my cold garage overnight and in the morning, the ball felt like it lost some air. I had to inflate it some more because of that. I left it in my warm room the next night and it felt normal in the morning. Didn't need to inflate it again.

Organic Curcumin (Turmeric) with Bioperine® for more bioavailable, 120 Vegetarian Capsules, 500mg, No binders, No Fillers, No additives, from Dr. Danielle
Offered by Buffalo Stockhouse
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a life-long fan of Turmeric now, January 11, 2016
The first day of taking this supplement, I could tell my body needed to get used to the black pepper. My stomach felt warm/hot for the first day. I was fine after that. I found out about Turmeric after I started looking into different ways to recover from things like a brain tumor, and all around be healthier. Before taking this, I felt slight pains in my head (because of my brain surgery most likely). After taking this for a lil over a week, I felt no pains. I just felt healthier. I'm pretty much sold on Turmeric now, and wanna take Turmeric forever.

Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
Price: $79.99
159 used & new from $67.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It can handle boiling water, December 12, 2015
I love this thing. I've used it with flax seeds, frozen fruit, etc. Comes out as pure liquid. It's not chunky or anything. I'm drinking a juiced I mixed with frozen bananas and pineapples right now.

Also, it can handle boiling hot water. Just made some coconut milk using boiling water.

My only complaint is that it's not big enough. I wish the tall cup could hold twice as much. I like to make stuff in bulk. I guess I'm greedy :).

Horny Goat Weed Fusion 1000 mg with Yohimbe & Asian Ginseng (60 Capsules)
Horny Goat Weed Fusion 1000 mg with Yohimbe & Asian Ginseng (60 Capsules)
Offered by Critical Nutrition
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and effective, December 13, 2014
I'm 29 years old, so I don't have a HUGE problem with low Testosterone, but I could feel that I needed some more. I don't get nearly as much sleep as I should...especially for my active lifestyle (I exercise frequently), so during the day I'd feel sluggish and tired. I watch Critical Bench a lot of YouTube, and saw them mention this, so I started checking it out.

I don't remember all the details, but this stuff is completely natural. I believe it's made from leaves/roots of a certain abundant tree/plant. They mainly harvest these leaves during the Spring or Summer. This prolly wasn't helpful at all. Sorry, but on that my results.

I definitely feel a difference in my daily energy levels. The difference isn't INSANE like an unnatural drug or anything, so that further lets me know that this is natural. If you're familiar with all the things that Testosterone affects, then you know that the main thing that people know is what it does to your umm...well lets just say that your wife or girlfriend won't get much rest, if you know what I mean. You'll find yourself giving her the "gift" more often than usual. Other than that, the boost in energy is definitely helpful for my frequent exercising. I'm about to go exercise after this review.

My only word of advice is to wait 1-2 weeks before you judge this product, because it might not give you the desired affects immediately. For me personally, it took about 4 days, but I'm sure it's different for everyone.

Also, you may want to combine taking this with other naturally Testosterone boosting activities, like getting good sleep, viewing "sexual stimuli", exercising, etc.

EcoAqua EFF-6013A Replacement for GE MWF, also Fits Amana
EcoAqua EFF-6013A Replacement for GE MWF, also Fits Amana
Price: $14.79
23 used & new from $13.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Filters water faster?, August 19, 2014
One random note that I'm guessing nobody mentioned is that, with this filter installed, my water comes out a bit faster. I have a MusclePharm water bottle that I use several times daily, and it usually would take a long time to fill up with the official GE SmartWater Filter, but with this filter, it fills up pretty fast.

Ill Mind of Hopsin 7 [Explicit]
Ill Mind of Hopsin 7 [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars This song makes you think, August 1, 2014
Hopsin is a very underrated artist. With that out the way, this song is more than just great to me. It makes you think...about religion. I've had the same thoughts as him about it. I wondered, does it make me a bad person that I'm questioning it? I don't know what to think about it now. Like he implies, my gut tells me that it's all nonsense. This is a very deep, potentially eye-opening song. Easily the best, most insightful song I've heard in a very long time.

Lasko 2265QM 20-Inch Max Performance High Velocity Floor/Wall mount fan, Silver
Lasko 2265QM 20-Inch Max Performance High Velocity Floor/Wall mount fan, Silver
Price: $66.99
81 used & new from $56.94

5.0 out of 5 stars This is almost perfect, July 10, 2014
This thing is very powerful! Very often I'll think that it's on the highest setting, when it's on the lowest. It's that strong. My only complaint is that it goes from off, immediately to high. It should go from off to low, etc. I also love that it could be hung on my wall. I'll be doing that soon.

The weight of the fan is 15 pounds, but that's really light to me.

Titanfall - Xbox One
Titanfall - Xbox One
Offered by Insane Web Deals
Price: $16.76
359 used & new from $5.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Only have 2 problems with it, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Titanfall - Xbox One (Video Game)
First of all, my REAL review score is 4/5. I gave it a perfect 5/5 though, because I really think that people are just giving it a low score for no reason at all. I'm pretty sure a lot of them didn't even play it to be reviewing it so low. But back to my review.

One problem I have with it is the framerate. I expected a buttery smooth, solid 60fps. That's not what I got. The framerate is usually fine, unless it's getting crazy! Explosions, particles here and there, etc. This is also a very fast paced game, so 60fps would've helped tremendously.

My other problem is the Engine they used. I forgot the name of it, but the game engine is very old. I think something like 10 years old. For a next-gen game, I expected better.

With that said though, this game is VERY fun. I usually play with my 4 friends. The wall-running is so addictive, that I do it for no reason lol. I'll wall run by a crate next to me. Why? I don't know lol.

My favorite game mode so far is Last Titan Standing, because it reminds me of MechAssault, and I was OBSESSED with that game!

BSN AMINO X - Watermelon, 15.3 Ounce, 30 Servings
BSN AMINO X - Watermelon, 15.3 Ounce, 30 Servings
Price: $18.99
40 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Watermelon has never tasted that great to me, December 28, 2013
In the past, I've tried Watermelon flavored drinks/juices, and they were ok. Nothing special. I usually prefer something strawberry flavored. I've been buying a lot of stuff from bodybuilding dot com lately, and got a sample of this stuff. The Raspberry flavor too. I thought it would just be another decent flavor. Nothing special. I was so wrong. This is DELICIOUS! I had to put that in caps. It's that good! After I finished the drink, I wanted more immediately! So it wasn't long before I ordered the 30 serving bottle. I would've gone with the 70 serving, but I'm planning on buying the Raspberry flavor soon. Oh yeah. I tried that sample. That was delicious too.

BSN has a fan now. I don't know how they do it, but every product I've tried so far tasted GREAT. It's not your usual, boring tasting stuff that I've been used to.

Gold's Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench
Gold's Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $219.38
18 used & new from $174.26

4.0 out of 5 stars All in all, I'm glad I bought this, December 10, 2013
I wanna review this much before I forget this stuff. These are my initial impressions after assembly.

This at home gym both looks and feels strong/sturdy. A small thing that attracted me towards this set is the "self spotters". They may not look like much, but those things work very well. I'll stack on the weights later to see how much weight they can support. I'd surprised if they couldn't hold a couple hundred pounds though.

You may get confused or angry during assembly, because you THOUGHT you either lost a piece/screw or it just wasn't provided, but that stuff is already done...or at least it was for me. Like the Curl bar. The bumper thing was already on it and screwed in.

One of the things I LOVE about this set is the variety of exercises you can do. Curls, leg extensions, hamstring curls, bench prench, incline press, squat, hack squat, etc. All for a very reasonable price! I prefer to workout at home, and with this, I can do plenty of workouts. Just a FYI. This comes with an Olympic adapter for the leg part, so you can stack it with BOTH standard sized and Olympic sized plates.

I should also mention this. I'm 5'7", and was a bit too short for the curl pad. When I had the pad in, I had to stand up slightly for it to feel normal. That's not a huge problem though.

There's 2 things I don't like about this set though.
1. The height adjustments on the squat rack. It isn't a fast adjustment like it was on my previous Powerline Rack.
2. The bench only goes down slightly lower than parallel. Not cool.

I'll update this review soon.

UPDATE:I REALLY love the two things poking out on the squat rack. I can store my weight plates on them. Comes in handy!

The "self spotters" that I mentioned earlier are very strong/sturdy. It easily held the 130 pounds I currently have to put on my bar. It also attaches and detaches from the squat rack very quickly. I love these because since I workout at home, it's not often that I get someone who can spot me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9