Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Sara Kranpitz > Reviews

Browse

Sara Kranpitz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sara Kranpitz RSS Feed (Appleton, WI, US)

When I Lay My Isaac Down: Unshakable Faith in Unthinkable Circumstances (Pilgrimage Growth Guide)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, April 3, 2013
Compellingly honest and emotionally raw. I could only hope to love a child as deeply as Carol loves hers. Simply put, this is a great, great book!

Speculation
Speculation
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Disappointment!, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Speculation (Kindle Edition)
The description made the book look great and it could have been if the middle 150 or so pages weren't included. So much deep philosophy - it was beyond confusing and extremely annoying! The description is very misleading. Don't waste your time or your money. I got this book free and still think it was a ripoff. Words can't express how much I hated this book!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2014 7:44 AM PDT

Fitbit Wireless Activity/Sleep Tracker, Black/Plum
Fitbit Wireless Activity/Sleep Tracker, Black/Plum
Offered by DiscountOutletForSure

5.0 out of 5 stars Downright amazing, January 12, 2012
This thing is hands down the best weight loss tool I've ever used. It has the food tracking aspect that many major diet plans have an it also tracks so, so much more. I've struggled with losing weight for years now and using Fitbit I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks! I fianlly found something that gave me the information I need to make weight loss work for me. Highly, highly, highly recommend it!

Kodak EasyShare M5350 16 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
Offered by Meju Manufacturing & Exporting Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this camera!, January 11, 2012
I haven't dug into the features of this camera too much, but I used it right away as soon as I got it for my niece's birthday party and it was great. It took perfect pictures even in the dark and was easy to figure out even without reading the directions. I would highly recommend this camera.