Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for M. Taylor > Reviews

Browse

M. Taylor's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Taylor ""Thrifty mom"" RSS Feed (Biloxi, Mississippi)

Be Dazzler Rhinestone Refill 150/Pkg-Assorted Colors
Be Dazzler Rhinestone Refill 150/Pkg-Assorted Colors
Price: $6.99
17 used & new from $3.80

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 28, 2015
They were nice but didn't fit our bedazzler tool.

SAS The Mini be Dazzler Tool
SAS The Mini be Dazzler Tool
Price: $9.95
26 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke as soon as I got it, it is ..., November 28, 2015
Broke as soon as I got it, it is flimsy and the instructions on how to make it work are very vague. Bought it for my 10 year old daughter and she is the craft person in our family. She could not get this to work correctly. She used the refill rhinestones(which didn't fit the tool) and went back to using her fingers and other tools she has created to bedazzle things in our house.

Red Rubberized Snap-On Cover Case for Blackberry Torch 9800
Red Rubberized Snap-On Cover Case for Blackberry Torch 9800

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke at the first test, January 10, 2011
I got this and initially was pleased it felt pretty strong but the first time I dropped the phone.......ever, I had the case on it and it literally cracked up. I also noticed that the phone was loose feeling after that. I cannot determine if the case stretched the hinges or the fall made it loose but I would save the money maybe and go for a more reputable product.

Marketing Strategy
Marketing Strategy
by O. C. Ferrell
70 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Got more than I paid for!!!, July 7, 2010
This review is from: Marketing Strategy (Paperback)
What a bargain, the book arrived in great condition and very quickly. I haven't used this vendor before but I will definitely check with them again.

PG Tips Black Tea, Pyramid Tea Bags, 80Count Boxes (Pack of 4)
PG Tips Black Tea, Pyramid Tea Bags, 80Count Boxes (Pack of 4)
Offered by Tora Foods UK
Price: $19.76
11 used & new from $19.76

5.0 out of 5 stars PG Tips fan, April 10, 2010
When I was stationed in Germany I started buying this tea and was crazy about it, in fact I made sure I would have plenty to drink once I returned from the states. When I ran out I started trying to drink the other teas I grew up with, and found those too weak and started ordering PG Tips from Amazon. One bag of this is about two regular tea bags.

Original Pokeno Card Game
Original Pokeno Card Game
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $14.24
9 used & new from $14.22

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun family game, November 8, 2009
This review is from: Original Pokeno Card Game (Sports)
I bought this game because I remembered playing it as a child, and the fun we all used to have. It has not disappointed. My family enjoys this game so much that we had to add another family game night. My youngest is still learning her numbers so this is helpful to her.