Profile for D_F2302 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D_F2302 RSS Feed

Kuzy - Solid BLACK Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13" - Solid Black
Offered by KUZY
Price: $6.50
2 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It., May 13, 2014
Fits my computer perfectly and doesn't get dirty like the transparent skin I had prior to it. Also, it is very easy to clean if when I do get crumbs or some other random thing on it.

The War of the Worlds (Atria Books)
The War of the Worlds (Atria Books)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, May 13, 2014
What can I say about this classic… It's worth the read! H.G. Wells is an amazing writer and has written a piece that is both antiquated and relatable. I wanted to read this after watching the most recent War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise, and I must say both the book and the movie were excellent variations of each other. I will be reading this again soon!

Sterling Silver Amethyst and Diamond Ring (3/4 cttw)
Sterling Silver Amethyst and Diamond Ring (3/4 cttw)
Offered by SuperJeweler

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring, May 13, 2014
Bought this as a random gift for my little sister and got exactly what I was looking for! This is a small delicate ring that is absolutely beautiful and great for everyday use. The diamonds are very small. The amethyst is spectacular, but is slightly lighter in color than what the picture shows. Definitely would recommend and would buy again.

The Cat and the Canary
The Cat and the Canary
DVD
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic, May 13, 2014
Once you get past the fact that this is a silent movie, you'll rather enjoy it. Funny parts mixed in with suspense made this an entertaining watch on a boring evening! Could definitely see how this movie has influenced the horror genre of today, as well as its influence on other popular shows/movies (Scooby Doo, Tim Burton, etc). The music was a big plus and really brought the movie to life. There really isn't that much reading in this film, so I'd say give it a chance if you find reading in a movie to be off-putting. Hope you enjoy it!

Lewis N. Clark Luggage Rfid Neck Stash, Taupe, One Size
Lewis N. Clark Luggage Rfid Neck Stash, Taupe, One Size
Price: $14.00
30 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag., April 7, 2013
Used in Peru for my money and passport. Lots of pockets and adjustable strap made this versatile. Great for travel.

Fossil Stella Resin Watch - Pearlized White with Gold-Tone
Fossil Stella Resin Watch - Pearlized White with Gold-Tone

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECTION!, September 11, 2012
This watch is beautiful, fits perfectly, and goes with basically anything. It's not too heavy and fit my tiny wrist without me having to remove any links. I don't want to take it off!!

GMYLE(R) Transparent Clear Crystal See Thru Hard Shell Clip Snap On Case Skin Cover for Apple 13.3" inches Macbook Pro Aluminum Unibody - With TPU Transparent Protective Keyboard Cover - 2 in 1 -
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic protection, but..., September 11, 2012
I wanted this to protect my computer and to give it a sleek, professional look. Which is does great- the fit is great for my 13-inch Pro and the cover for the keyboard is amazing. However, I have noticed some cracks on the sides and I'm not sure if I got them when I put my computer in my bag to take to lecture, or if it was in this condition when I got it in the mail. Other than those few cosmetic errors, I think this is worth the price and I expect to use this case for a while.