Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Denyse > Reviews

Browse

Denyse's Profile

Customer Reviews: 861

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Denyse RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DD&MM Womens High Neck One Piece Swimsuit Backless Mesh Beachwear Bikini Sky(6-8)
Offered by DD&MM2016
Price: $40.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty swimsuit with some promblems, July 26, 2016
This swimsuit is suited more for tall people. I'm 5ft, 2inches and the crotch was very long on me. The front piece did not cover my private area at all. Another issue I have with this swimsuit is, it doesn't have any support in the bust area. There is no build in bra to hold up your breast in this swimsuit. What is the point in wearing a bra under your swimsuit. I guess if you have breast implants or extremely small breast, you will be fine. I love the overall design and the color blocking on this swimsuit. The mesh at the top looks sexy and is sewn properly. The thong piece in the back is comfortable and wouldn't irritate your buttocks. The swimsuit has a nice stretch to it and feels nice on the body. If they can fix those issues, the swimsuit would be gorgeous. The only place you can wear this swimsuit is Miami and then again your private can't be out on the beach.

I received this at a discounted price for a honest review. My opinions are my own.

InnoGear 360° USB Solar Lights with Dual Head Waterproof Outdoor Landscape Lighting Garden Light
Offered by InnoGear
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outdoor light, July 25, 2016
This solar light is great for outdoors/patios and will provide sufficient light to any area you chooses to place it. If you don't put in on your lawn, you have the option to hang it on your wall. I love that it can charge in the sun or you can charge it with an USB cord. That is great because you don't have to waste money on batteries. The light is very easy to put together and will take less that 3 minutes. The stake is strong and will fits firmly into the ground. The light is rotatable, which will allow you to tilt the light in many different angles. The light will stay mostly dim but when the sensor detects motion the light will get brighter. The light is very well made and durable. It is heavy duty and not cheap looking at all. Overall I love this light and the way it looks on my lawn. This will make a great gift for family and friends. The price is fair for the quality that you're getting. I highly recommend this solar light.

I received this at a discounted price for a honest reviews. My opinions are my own.

KLAIYI Hair 10 12 14inch Brazilian Virgin Curly Hair 3 pcs Grade 6A Raw Human Hair Weave Extensions Natural Color 95-100g/pc
Offered by KLAIYI
Price: $114.99
2 used & new from $66.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quailty hair, July 25, 2016
This curl is different from the curl in the girl's hair in the picture. The curly hair in the picture is a kinky curly and the hair you're getting is more of a deep wavy curl pattern. The weft is thick but still easy to work with and you seal the weft to avoid shedding. The hair is soft and shed a little bit after I installed it. I made a sewn in wig with this weave. The 3 packs were enough to make my wig and it looked full. The hair didn't smell but it is up to you whether you washes it or not. The hair is soft to the touch and didn't tangle up to back of my head at all. The quality of the hair seems great but only time will tell, how long it holds up. I plan on dying the hair and will update my review on whether the hair texture changes or not. I think the price is fair for what you're getting and cheaper than your local beauty supply store. And this hair is better than your local beauty supply store and it is real human hair and not synthetic blend. I'm highly satisfy with this product and highly recommend it.

I received this product at a discounted price for a honest review. My opinions are my own.

Tall waist women underwear bamboo fiber pure color (Large, Pink)
Tall waist women underwear bamboo fiber pure color (Large, Pink)
Offered by daiyikun
Price: $21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and comfortable, July 25, 2016
The underwear fits great and feels great on the body. It comes right underneath the belly button. It is very soft and breathable. It is very well made and durable. The material is 95% percent bamboo fiber and 5% percent spandex. The underwear is on the thinner side and has a nice amount of stretch to it. The band around the waist and thigh isn't tight and wouldn't leave marks in those areas. I'm a size 6/7 and the large fits great. Overall I'm very happy and satisfy with the quality of this underwear.

I received this free for testing purposes and my opinions are my own.

D-FantiX Pyraminx Speed Cube Puzzle Games Christmas Gifts for Kids
D-FantiX Pyraminx Speed Cube Puzzle Games Christmas Gifts for Kids
Offered by D-FantiX
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids and adults, July 25, 2016
My 10 year old daughter went crazy for this pyraminx speed cube puzzle. She plays with it all the time and having so much fun with it. It took her a while to figure it out and now she wants to challenge her friends on beating her time. The cube is easy to move around and the stickers are solid. The construction is solid and feels comfortable in my hands. The design is great and looks good. It is very well made and durable. This will make great gift for family and friends. I think the price is fair for what you are getting. I highly recommend this pyraminx speed cube.

I received this at a discounted price for testing purposes and my opinions are my own.

Gold Plated Copper AAA-Cubic-Zirconia and Pearl Earrings Bud-Shape Style Women's Ear Studs
Offered by Nice_Show
Price: $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty earrings, July 25, 2016
This pair of earring ear studs are gorgeous. The cubic zirconia sparkles and the pearl looks elegant. The pearl is 8mm in size and sits nice on the ear. The size is not to small and not to big, it is right there in the middle. It didn't irritate my ear and the stopper was nice & snug. You can wear these earrings with your dressed up clothes or casual clothes. This is the kind of earring that will get you compliments every time you wear it. It is very well made and durable. It came in a pretty round yellow gift box. This will make a great gift for family and friends. The price is fair for what you're getting. I highly recommend this product.

I received this free for a honest review. My opinions are my own.

Amstt Women Plus Size Deep U-neck Short Sleeve Irregular Hem Loose T-shirt Dolman Top (XL, Blue)
Offered by Amstt
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great top for the Summer, July 25, 2016
This top is more suited for taller or average height women. I'm 5ft 2inches and it looked like a huge dress on me. I will definitely say this top runs large. I give the top to my sister and it fitted her great. You can wear the top off the shoulder or on the shoulder. The top will look great with leggings or jeans for a casual look. The top is very well made and durable. The material is soft and doesn't cling to the body. The fabric isn't thin and see-through at all. It will make your mid section and hips look smaller. The price is fair for the quality that you're getting.

I received this product at a discounted price and my opinions are my own.

Cunada® Women Fashion Hobo Bag Large Tote Red Shoulder Handbag
Cunada® Women Fashion Hobo Bag Large Tote Red Shoulder Handbag
Offered by Cunada
Price: $21.00
2 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tote for work, July 25, 2016
I got this bag in the color red, but it is more of a burgundy color. The tote bag is a nice and the size is decent. It is large enough to hold your small laptop, tablet, sweater, and books. I don't know if I would put heavy text books in this bag. It is very well made and durable. It fits comfortable on my shoulder with lots of room under my arms. The straps doesn't fall of my shoulder. The bag is made out of nylon and the straps is made out of PU leather. The inside of the bag has 2 pockets. I guess one of the pocket is for your cellphone and the other is for anything you wish to put in it. My only problem is the cellphone pocket was to small for my phone. The only con I will say about this bag is that it needs more inside pocket, other than that it is a great bag. The price is fair for what you're getting. I love the bag and hope I get a lot of uses of it.

I received this bag at a discounted/free price for a honest review. My opinions are my own.

Caperci Rose Gold Plated Stainless Steel and Pearl Beaded Cuff Bracelet
Caperci Rose Gold Plated Stainless Steel and Pearl Beaded Cuff Bracelet
Offered by Caperci Direct
Price: $36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bracelet, July 20, 2016
This is a beautiful Rose gold plated faux pearl bracelet. It looks elegant and expensive on my wrist. It is not flimsy or heavy on my wrist at all. It is very well made and durable. The bracelet can be worn dress up or down. You will get a lot of compliments every time you wear this bracelet. This will make a great gift for family and friends. I love my bracelet and hope it last me awhile.

I received this bracelet at a discounted price for a honest review. My opinions are my own.
Comment Comment | Permalink

GuqiGuli Roman 14k Gold Plated Round Stone Blue Pearl Slider Bangle Bracelet for Women, 7''
Offered by Followbest Inc.
Price: $69.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty unique bracelet, July 20, 2016
This is a unique and beautiful bracelet. Although it is pretty, I don't known if it is my style. I think I would of like it better , if it came in a smaller size. It will fit most wrist because it is a one size fit all. This bracelet is very well made and durable. It has a nice weight to it and not to heavy on the wrist. The front of the bracelet is an open ring, the middle has faux pearls and back is another open ring. It has a clasps on the side to open and close the bracelet. It came in a pretty box, so you can give it to your family and friend as a gift. I might give this bracelet to my friend as birthday gift.

I received this at a discounted price for an honest review. My opinions are my own.
Comment Comment | Permalink