Profile for nintendomom1972 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nintendomom1972 "nintendomom1972" RSS Feed (Northwestern corner Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
La Isla Women's Full Coverage Underwire Non Padded Racerback Front Closure Bra Black 44C
Offered by La Isla Fashion
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars overall a nice bra, just order the next size up., May 31, 2015
Runs small order a size larger. The cup size size is ok. Great bra for the price. No extra padding at all...and believe me that is hard to find.

J.TOMSON PLUS Womens Boyfriend Blazer Plus Size GRAY XX-LARGE
J.TOMSON PLUS Womens Boyfriend Blazer Plus Size GRAY XX-LARGE
Offered by 9xis Fashion
Price: $28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price and well made, little tight across rhe chest. Size 2x, and 42c bra., May 31, 2015
This jacket is well made, and a nice cut. Just a little too snug in the bosom, however this may just be my issue and not someone elses (size 2x, and 42c bra). I intend to keep it and just not button it.

SUNYEE (TM) Plug And Play Multi-Colored Illuminated Dancing Water Speakers (SUNYEE Black)
Offered by Exfactory Solutions
Price: $16.45
2 used & new from $16.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Speakers like this really should have a more powerful electronic source, the usb doesnt give them enough oomph., May 31, 2015
Not what I had hoped these speakers would do. The idea is really cool, but there isnt enough power in the usb version to make both speakers reactive to music. I returned them without any issues and received a prompt refund.

WBM Himalayan Light #1002 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp with Neem Wood Base, Bulb and Dimmer switch
Price: $19.82
38 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and beneficial to your health= win/win, May 31, 2015
Not only is this light a delightful suprize as to how beautiful it is, but it was much larger than I had imagined. I bought this for my son who suffers from allergies and athsma. After researching the product i figured it would be a win/win. It is beautiful AND a natural air purifier! My son loves it too! The dimmer switch is a very nice feature as well.

adidas Performance Brazuca 2014 Final Mini Soccer Ball, White/Solar Green/Gold, 1
Offered by SOCCER EMPIRE
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a skills ball, size 1, kid has mad skills now!, May 31, 2015
Bought this for my 15 year old for a skills ball. He has been practicing rainbows and tons of other tricks. Great price, great product! Also fits easily in a backpack.

Frigidaire 134511600 V Belt for Washer
Frigidaire 134511600 V Belt for Washer
Price: $10.39
11 used & new from $7.81

5.0 out of 5 stars DIY saved me $300.00, May 27, 2015
I saved approximately $300 ,by ordering this and installing myself...take that Maytag repair man!

Caldrea Sea Salt Neroli 16oz Linen & Room Spray 16 fl oz
Caldrea Sea Salt Neroli 16oz Linen & Room Spray 16 fl oz
Offered by Hayward Beauty
Price: $12.45
13 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this scent!, April 28, 2014
I am addicted to the scent of this room spray! It is very unique and light. Not floral or any hints of vanilla....thank goodness someone has created a scent that doesn't smell like a funeral parlor! Try the many other products in various scents...they are quality products and last a long time.

Spiru-Tein (Spirutein) Vanilla Nature's Plus 5 lbs Powder
Spiru-Tein (Spirutein) Vanilla Nature's Plus 5 lbs Powder
Offered by Valuehealth
Price: $71.49
5 used & new from $63.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy AND Healthy!, April 2, 2014
I have purchased this product for years and I have to admit, I am a little addicted! This allows me to get a super nutritious breakfast without any guilt. It also provides a great source of nutrients and super foods. The vanilla is my personal favorite. I add berries, or peaches, or a banana, sometimes a dollop of peanut butter...and for the liquid I add plain unsweetened almond milk, or v8 fusion, chocolate rice milk, or water. The shake is super rich and creamy with a slight pistachio flavor, I guess that is the spiru- algae. YUM! You've got to try this. There are many other flavors, but economically I prefer this option. I feel great because I am slowly losing weight with a controlled calorie breakfast without feeling like I am starving myself. I could easily have this as my morning routine for the rest of my life :0)

Nurse Mates Women's Halle Black Clog/Mule 11 B - Medium
Nurse Mates Women's Halle Black Clog/Mule 11 B - Medium
Offered by ShoePRO
Price: $29.80
3 used & new from $29.80

5.0 out of 5 stars If you could wear clouds on your feet...this is what they would look like, April 2, 2014
I wear these at least three days a week, sometimes more. I have a very active office job which entails a lot of walking between departments and other buildings within the campus. These make my feet feel wonderful no matter how much walking I do! I have even started walking a mile at lunch and I don't even have to change my shoes! People in the medical field have kept these a secret for years...but you really have try these. They are stylish enough to pull off at work, or with jeans on the weekend. The heel is a reasonable height and gives a dressy flare.....no frumpy clogs here! I could go on and on, but I think I have the point across. Buy yourself a pair, you wont regret it.

Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed with Soft Flocked Top for Comfort, Built-in Pillow and Electric Pump, Queen, Bed Height 16 3/4"
Price: $47.89
20 used & new from $40.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, March 27, 2014
I love having this, our house has no closets so our space is limited for things like this. The bed inflates in minutes, stays firm all night and folds up pretty compact. Don't let your cat on it though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6