Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Siddhartha Raja > Reviews

Browse

Siddhartha Raja's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Siddhartha Raja RSS Feed (Stanford, CA United States)

Hippo Stage Puppet
Hippo Stage Puppet
Offered by PADiLLY-
Price: $69.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Hippo comes home!, June 26, 2011
This review is from: Hippo Stage Puppet (Toy)
Very well made. I enjoy just playing around with this and talking to my friends in a funny voice. Looks sturdy and made with great materials. Am sure kids will love it.

Sony CMTBX20i Micro Hi-Fi Shelf System (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sony CMTBX20i Micro Hi-Fi Shelf System (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my office, June 26, 2011
Use this in my office mainly to listen to the radio and on there, public radio and news. No issues so far--been about two weeks. Sound quality is clear and crisp. Not much music heard on it yet, but what I have sounds great. Also it looks very sleek and clean. Only caveat is that I (obviously) have not had the chance to "blast" music on it, so I cannot vouch for its performance in a say, party type situation. Maybe I will use it at our year-ending gala? Hmmm...

MERRELL Men's Innsbruck Waterproof (Black Leather 12.0 M)
MERRELL Men's Innsbruck Waterproof (Black Leather 12.0 M)
Offered by HT Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe... good grip, warm, and waterproof, June 7, 2011
I've been wearing this in snow, rain, and dry weather for about 3 months now. Glad I got it because it helped a lot during the winter in DC and in Eastern Europe, where they don't always clear the ice! :-) It also looks nice, which is good because I travel a lot for work and like to travel light; the fewer the shoes the happier I am! My only "complaint," (but not really, because it was expected) is that the shoe does get a bit warm in dry/hot weather. But that's a small price to pay and in any case I don't use it as much during the dry/warm season now that summer has officially arrived.

How I Got Over [Explicit]
How I Got Over [Explicit]
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great listen, July 14, 2010
I'm not much of a music analyst, but I picked this up at a local music store on a whim--had heard some of The Roots earlier--and I was not disappointed. A great, undulating album with great music and lyric. I've heard it all through a bunch of times and keep discovering.

iriver ChromeX iMP-150 CD/MP3 Player with 120-Second Anti-Skip and Upgradeable Firmware

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply put: AMAZING!!!, March 17, 2003
This is a done deal! Anyone who wants a relatively inexpensive portable discman should just simply by this baby...
Amazing sound, good looks, and works like a charm! The anti-skip is really good, and I walk around with this in the back pocket of my jeans, and it still keeps going...
Only drawback: didn't include an AC adaptor.