Profile for Dolly Jay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 129

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dolly Jay "Delicia1" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Fellowes Photo Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest with Microban Protection, Pink Flowers (9179101)
Price: $17.49
28 used & new from $12.10

5.0 out of 5 stars It's very comfortable for my wrist, December 27, 2014
I bought this with the matching mouse pad. They were both worth the money. It's very comfortable for my wrist. Nice cushioning. Great for people with carpal tunnel. Pretty addition to my desk.

Joan Baker Designs Purple Irises Art Glass Business Card Holder
Joan Baker Designs Purple Irises Art Glass Business Card Holder
Price: $16.14
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great on my desk, December 27, 2014
Looks great on my desk. It's edges are chipped glass so be careful not to cut yourself. Very pretty addition to my desk.

VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk
VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk
Price: $49.99
11 used & new from $40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vtech makes learning fun! He's on it for hours, December 27, 2014
So much to learn. The kid loves it! Vtech makes learning fun! He's on it for hours. I was lucky to get this for $40. It was worth every penny.

VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels- Construction Playset
VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels- Construction Playset
Offered by Expert Sellers Inc.
Price: $28.99
14 used & new from $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars slightly unstable, but doable for ages 3 and up, November 23, 2014
I was reluctant to buy this one because of all the bad reviews. We already have the garage, traffic light, airport, fire station, spiral road thingy, police station and now this. The baby has not played with this construction set yet. Only I have.

Pros
1. Same for every other set. It's fun.
2. Comes with a functional dump truck.
3. This will definitely help with motor skills (turning the truck, getting the block into the truck, fitting the correct block through the shapes, dumping the blocks, etc).

Cons
1. The slide falls easily.
2. In the instructions is says that the slide snaps into the groove bit out doesn't.
3. The slide support is not sturdy.
4. Says it's for children 1 to 5 years old, but i disagree. This is more for ages 3 and up. I can see how this setup is to unstable for younger children. They would get too frustrated.

Sylvania 9-Inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD/CD/MP3 Player with 5 Hour Built-In Rechargeable Battery, USB/SD Card Reader, AC/DC Adapter, Pink
Offered by FSN
Price: $71.99
9 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a gift for a loved one. She uses it all the time in ..., November 21, 2014
I bought this as a gift for a loved one. She uses it all the time in the nursing home and absolutely loves it. It's easy to use, a good-sized screen and loud enough with the ear phones and she loves the pink color.

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish - Hunger Flames
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish - Hunger Flames
Offered by BeautyBold
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty! Lots of compliments, November 21, 2014
This is an unusual color. Very shiny, very pretty! Lots of compliments. You won't be disappointed.

VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels- Deluxe Track Set
VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels- Deluxe Track Set
20 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally we can join the GARAGE to the rest of the toy sets!!!!, November 18, 2014
On the cover of the box, there is a picture of the garage and the roads connecting to the two front female road connections, and the roads extend to the airport. FINALLY one continuous road from one female end of the garage to the next! The ONLY hiccup is I guess you need to buy another road set to hook up the road at the back of the garage. I still love it. It also has road pieces that have extensions so that you can adjust the length of the road piece. A long time coming. The Kid will love it!

Westcott 6-Inch Plastic Ruler, Assorted Colors, 2-Pack
Westcott 6-Inch Plastic Ruler, Assorted Colors, 2-Pack
Price: $4.04
3 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the colors, November 13, 2014
They serve the purpose. I like the colors. It brightens the appearance of my desk.

Cute Stainless Steel Mini Supermarket Handcart Shopping Utility Cart Pink Color
Cute Stainless Steel Mini Supermarket Handcart Shopping Utility Cart Pink Color
Offered by richartforyou(ships from Hong Kong)
Price: $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars ... two months to get here but everyone seems to like it. It's so adorable, November 13, 2014
It took a month two months to get here but everyone seems to like it. It's so adorable. I have it in my office and I get many compliments!

Go! Go! Smart Wheels Police Station Playset
Go! Go! Smart Wheels Police Station Playset
Price: $22.49
15 used & new from $22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots to enjoy such as the high speed chase, November 13, 2014
I own the garage, airport, fire station, traffic light/bridge, spiral road and now this. I think this collection is genius!

Pros:
1. Colorful and visually pleasing
2. Lots to learn.
3. Lots to enjoy such as the high speed chase, jail, elevator, siren, smart points
4. Parent-friendly i.e. not a lot of noise. The only thing that makes noise is the cop car.

Cons:
1. I was expecting the red siren on top of the unit to sound off when the cop car launches
2. It would have been nice to have a road that leads to the jail...I guess I will have to buy some tracks.
3. I attached the tracks as seen in the figure. It fits together, but it's a bit strained, but nothing to really complain about because it doesn't affect the smoothness of the road.

Hope this helps!